🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A call for mass exodus from public schools

If the American People were not in rebellion against the King of kings, and worshiping baby killers et. al., they would have the resources to properly educate their children. Now the curses of the Law are being applied to them. As moses warned the Aryan Syro Children of Israel, "those who hate you rule over you"!

Parents will find out how much work home schooling is and quietly send their kids back to public schools.
My doctor and his wife, who is also a doctor, home school their three children and always have. Granted, she doesn't work full time, but he does. Their children are bright and engaging and fun, having never been beaten down by the bottomless ignorance of the so-called teachers in public school.

As many that can should be more proactive in their child's education.

People who hire their own teachers should get the funds that are being spent on schools both the federal tax moneys and the local property taxes collected for schools.

If the American People were not in rebellion against the King of kings, and worshiping baby killers et. al., they would have the resources to properly educate their children. Now the curses of the Law are being applied to them. As moses warned the Aryan Syro Children of Israel, "those who hate you rule over you"!
Some may just be in that learning curve that all human souls go through living in earth. The King of kings leads armies too.

Color me (-: suspiciously cynical that her epiphany concerning her kids lack of readin writin and rithmetic being caused by secular indoctrination coincided with her being born again. I would not be suspicious if her kids started getting educations because she got right with her God or herself.
Racist

It depends where the school is located. Plain and simple. Our rural public schools do very well. Most kids go onto college or tech schools. Last year's class graduated 116 kids. 87 went into further training. 1 joined the military. Some went right to jobs.

Resource's, yes, resource's. Ask and receive, seek and find that Jesus taught is using the available resource's, one to another, not using money. God, being good to god, giving to each other, what is God's. We are god's being God's children. God's children make nice things like bikes. Imagine being able to have the best bike, according to you, by simply, asking for one.

You are probably right about that

I sometimes get into combat mode and shoot at my own people
I'll accept your...attempted
apology. And a camera is probably not a bad idea.
Although, if I were a teacher ( and I'd be a really good one) having a camera in my classroom would probably seem a lot like invasion of privacy.

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg: You are correct about schools being indoctrination centers for nationalism, the pledge of allegiance is used to brainwash children into believing this is a fair nation ran by fair people.
Wait, so you don’t believe America is fair?

Forum List

Back