A Call to Arms Part 2

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
A Call to Arms Part 2

Written by Michael Boldea Jr.

Battle presupposes many things, but certain ones are essential. Among the essentials of any conflict are armies, arms, tactics, strategy, and the knowledge of one’s enemies. If any of these essentials is missing, one’s loss of the battle is ensured even before the first blow is struck. Without having the right soldiers, the right arms, the right strategy and a fundamental understanding of one’s enemy, one is inhibited and stunted in their ability to fight the fight in such a manner that their victory is certain.

Brutal and coldhearted as it may seem, one need only give a passing glance to the current church to realize that though we might call ourselves an army, we are weaponless, absent of strategy, ignorant of tactics, and woefully unaware of our enemy, what he can do, and the lengths he will go to in any conflict.

A soldier’s ignorance of his weapons on the battlefield will almost always ensure his demise. If he stands face to face against his enemy and does not know how to wield his sword, raise his shield, or have a passing knowledge of all the weapons in his arsenal, that moment of hesitation, the fumbling with one’s scabbard, the overreach of one’s sword, the wrong placement of one’s shield, and the enemy will strike the mortal blow.

By the same token, a soldier who does not know the tactics of his enemy, or know how to defend against them is at a serious disadvantage on the battlefield. We are warned, and forthrightly so in God’s word not to be ignorant of the devil’s devices. The reason this warning is found within the pages of scripture is because once we are aware of the devil’s devices, we will naturally begin to take steps to protect ourselves against them, and guard our hearts against their influences.

Your weakness, whatever that might be, is the device the enemy most often employs to try to derail you and vanquish you spiritually. Knowing the fact that the enemy employs your weakness against you, and knowing yourself well enough to know your own weakness, you are especially sensitive to any situation or circumstance in which this weakness can be exploited.

If alcohol is your weakness, then perhaps bars are not the best place for you to hang out. If lust is your weakness, then perhaps watching movies with innuendo and gratuitous nudity in them is not the best way to pass your time. You know your weakness, guard against it and one of the enemy’s greatest weapons against you will have been neutralized.

As Paul so poetically puts it, we ought to be aware of the devil’s devices lest he get an advantage, or outwit us. Paul understood the battle and what it meant. He knew that it was not a battle for something as fleeting as statehood or nationality, but for one’s eternal soul and where it would spend eternity. Throughout the New Testament we are warned to be on guard, to be alert, to watch, to be aware, to prepare, to put on our armor, because the ramifications of this war we wage are greater than the ramifications of any physical war.

Not only are we repeatedly warned to prepare for battle, there are passages within God’s Word which describe it, informing us that in the unseen realm, the whole of the universe is at war.

Revelation 12:7-8, “And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon’ and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.”

Revelation 13:7, “And it was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.”

From what we read in God’s Word there are three distinct groupings in this ongoing war. First, there is the army of heaven, the heavenly host, or the army of the Lord, second, there the armies of darkness which include the devil, his angels, principalities, and powers, and third there is mankind, which is itself divided into two camps, the saints, the righteous, and the godless or unrighteous.

Throughout this study, one which thus far is proving to be somewhat ambitious, we will determine what the role of the saints is in this war, what the weapons of our warfare are, and how it is we can take the fight to the enemy, actually go on the offensive, and take back the ground we’ve lost over time.

As I see it, every believer must choose one of two options: they can either learn the weapons in their arsenal, and what it is to do battle, and to do spiritual warfare, or they can be fodder like so many clueless souls walking about vanquished, beaten, and imprisoned while ignorant of the fact they were at war to begin with.
With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr

http://www.handofhelp.com/index.php

Last edited:
About the Author, Michael Boldea Jr. and the Ministry of Dumitru Duduman:

Michael Boldea Jr. is one of the ministers who I know is doing the Lords work with a sincere and humble heart today. He is the grandson of Dumitru Duduman. Dumitru Duduman was a godly man who spent his life smuggling bibles into communist nations, preaching the Word, warning the Church that without holiness no one would see the Lord. This was the work the Lord commissioned him to do while he was upon the earth.

It is written a man is known by the company he keeps. This is sound scripture and anyone who challenges it as false would be proven a liar. Time and time again we can know much about an individual by the fellow christians they worship with and do labor in the harvest field with. We know much about a person by what their favorite topic of conversation is, by how they spend their money, by the company they keep, by their obedience to the Scriptures. Jesus said, By their fruits ye shall know them.

Dumitru Duduman kept the finest of company. His closest friends were Richard Wurmbrand - founder of Voice of the Martyrs. Brother Andrew - the bible smuggler - was another of his close friends. He didn't have many. Dumitru was a man of prayer and action. Dumitru Duduman was not a talker of the Word. Dumitru Duduman was a doer of the word and on that note, so is his grandson. Which is why I believe God gave them so many prophetic visions and dreams over the years concerning the future of the church and of America.

I am going to pull up the thread on Dreams and Visions today and continue next with the messages the Lord gave Michael Boldea because I believe we are now approaching that hour. You will notice that everything written in Dumitru and Michaels testimonies can be backed up with scripture. Just as you'll find from the testimonies of others who have received visions from the Lord concerning heaven or hell. ( which I have posted here )

On the matter of only Apostles and Prophets having visions. Dumitru Duduman was a prophet of the Lord so there is no conflict for those who believe only those in Apostolic and Prophetic ministries can have visions. But to be clear this is not scriptural. According to the bible in the end times many will have dreams and visions and they are never identified as Prophets or Apostles. We are now living in those end times.
It is written:

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy and your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. and also upon the servants and the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

- Joel 2: 28,29

The truth is while the Old Covenant reserved visions of heaven and hell for the Prophets under the New Covenant it is an open heaven for all those who walk in holiness and obedience to the Lord. Without holiness no one will see the Lord.

* The dreams and visions from the wide road false gospel churches are no different than the ones in Jeremiah's day. They prophesied smooth sayings for gold and silver - they desired the praises of men more than the praise of God and spoke out of the imaginations of their own minds. God was not in it. Dumitru Duduman and Michael Boldea Jr. are both different in that their messages are backed scripture after scripture - their work for orhanages in Romania have stood the test - they have consistently helped the widow and the orphan, both men have given honest testimonies of what the Lord has shown them for the coming days of America.

It is written:

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy and your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. and also upon the servants and the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Last edited:
Michael Boldea Jr. is one of the ministers who I know is doing the Lords work with a sincere and humble heart today. He is the grandson of Dumitru Duduman. Dumitru Duduman was a godly man who spent his life smuggling bibles into communist nations, preaching the Word, warning the Church that without holiness no one would see the Lord. This was the work the Lord commissioned him to do while he was upon the earth.

It is written a man is known by the company he keeps. This is sound scripture and anyone who challenges it as false would be proven a liar. Time and time again we can know much about an individual by the fellow christians they worship with and do labor in the harvest field with. We know much about a person by what their favorite topic of conversation is, by how they spend their money, by the company they keep, by their obedience to the Scriptures. Jesus said, By their fruits ye shall know them.

Dumitru Duduman kept the finest of company. His closest friends were Richard Wurmbrand - founder of Voice of the Martyrs. Brother Andrew - the bible smuggler - was another of his close friends. He didn't have many. Dumitru was a man of prayer and action. Dumitru Duduman was not a talker of the Word. Dumitru Duduman was a doer of the word and on that note, so is his grandson. Which is why I believe God gave them so many prophetic visions and dreams over the years concerning the future of the church and of America.

I am going to pull up the thread on Dreams and Visions today and continue next with the messages the Lord gave Michael Boldea because I believe we are now approaching that hour. You will notice that everything written in Dumitru and Michaels testimonies can be backed up with scripture. Just as you'll find from the testimonies of others who have received visions from the Lord concerning heaven or hell. ( which I have posted here )

On the matter of only Apostles and Prophets having visions. Dumitru Duduman was a prophet of the Lord so there is no conflict for those who believe only those in Apostolic and Prophetic ministries can have visions. But to be clear this is not scriptural. According to the bible in the end times many will have dreams and visions and they are never identified as Prophets or Apostles. We are now living in those end times.
It is written:

The truth is while the Old Covenant reserved visions of heaven and hell for the Prophets under the New Covenant it is an open heaven for all those who walk in holiness and obedience to the Lord. Without holiness no one will see the Lord.

* I could not tell you of another established Ministry ( Church Ministry - etc. ) out there today that I personally know of, which has claimed visions and dreams from God while teaching and following the truth of the Bible and living holy lives - other than Michael Boldea Jr. Hand of Help Ministry today - ( although I'm sure there are others out there - even throughout the world ) The dreams and visions from the wide road false gospel churches are no different than the ones in Jeremiah's day. They prophesied smooth sayings for gold and silver - they desired the praises of men more than the praise of God and spoke out of the imaginations of their own minds. God was not in it. Dumitru Duduman and Michael Boldea Jr. are both different in that their messages are backed scripture after scripture - their work for orhanages in Romania have stood the test - they have consistently helped the widow and the orphan, both men have given honest testimonies of what the Lord has shown them for the coming days of America.

It is written:

Michael Boldea Jr. is just another false prophet who has no clue who our Creator is. It's best to stop reading his lies and listen to the true Creator speak through my testimonies. God is the only teacher that exists because He's the Creator of ALL things of the past, present and future. Man doesn't know these things.

Look at this clip from Michaels message A Call to Arms Part 2 - He writes:

Brutal and coldhearted as it may seem, one need only give a passing glance to the current church to realize that though we might call ourselves an army, we are weaponless, absent of strategy, ignorant of tactics, and woefully unaware of our enemy, what he can do, and the lengths he will go to in any conflict.

A soldier’s ignorance of his weapons on the battlefield will almost always ensure his demise. If he stands face to face against his enemy and does not know how to wield his sword, raise his shield, or have a passing knowledge of all the weapons in his arsenal, that moment of hesitation, the fumbling with one’s scabbard, the overreach of one’s sword, the wrong placement of one’s shield, and the enemy will strike the mortal blow.

By the same token, a soldier who does not know the tactics of his enemy, or know how to defend against them is at a serious disadvantage on the battlefield. We are warned, and forthrightly so in God’s word not to be ignorant of the devil’s devices. The reason this warning is found within the pages of scripture is because once we are aware of the devil’s devices, we will naturally begin to take steps to protect ourselves against them, and guard our hearts against their influences.

The lies of the enemy are very crafty and subtle. You may not immediately pick up on what he is after but given time the results are seen for the damage they are doing to your own soul.

I'd like to give one example of a great Christian who decided he was strong enough to listen to atheists and their clever arguements concerning why "God did not exist'... he went on to listen to one particular man who was so clever and crafty in his arguements and teachings that it led to John Bunyan questioning the existence of God!

This led to a very demonic temptation - that John should take his very own life to prove out whether or not God existed! By the Grace of God, an angel of the Lord stopped John before he could take his life and with that, John was given visions of heaven and hell. I will put up his video here so you can see for yourself how very dangerous it is to listen to Atheists and why you should avoid false teachers who lead you off the trail with foolish myths, genealogies and such because the Apostle Paul warned us not to listen to such people.

Indeed his warning was, from such people, "turn away"... You are no match for the devil and his craftiness.. do not think God would lead you into temptation. He will not do it. Stay with the Written Word and obey God.

The truth is our Salvation is a free gift from Jesus Christ, we didn't earn it, Jesus Christ alone paid the price for our Salvation. But do not be deceived. Through carelessness you can lose it. Through compromise with sin, you can lose it. Through disobedience to Jesus Christ and his word, you can lose it. Through living an unholy life you can lose it. Through listening to Atheists and false teachers who will confuse your mind until you no longer know what you believe - you can lose it.

You must not listen to what you know is not the truth. In thinking about why God would send his servants to warn you of hell ask yourself this question. . . Why would Satan want to convince me of hell? Why would Satan want me to be warned against rebelling against God and living in sin? Why would Satan ever give anyone such a vision or revelation of hell that would cause people to live Holy unto the Lord and Obey him? The answer? He wouldn't. This is God. All the way. Pay attention people. The road to heaven is narrow. Jesus said so. Do not believe the false gospel teachers that tell you otherwise.

John Bunyan's story of how listening to an atheist led him to try to commit suicide and how God prevented this as John was a Christian at the time and thought it was alright to listen to the arguements of atheists. Right before he attempted suicide the man had managed to convince him God did not exist. This how Satan seeks to destroy the faith of the saints and their children. This is why the bible forbids us to listen to false teachers and workers of Satan. John Bunyan did not realize this man was working for Satan and was sent into his life to destroy him. Listen to this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/gLsHSL-2_h0]Vision of Heaven and Hell - John Bunyan - YouTube[/ame]

Look at this clip from Michaels message A Call to Arms Part 2 - He writes:

The lies of the enemy are very crafty and subtle. You may not immediately pick up on what he is after but given time the results are seen for the damage they are doing to your own soul.

I'd like to give one example of a great Christian who decided he was strong enough to listen to atheists and their clever arguements concerning why "God did not exist'... he went on to listen to one particular man who was so clever and crafty in his arguements and teachings that it led to John Bunyan questioning the existence of God!

This led to a very demonic temptation - that John should take his very own life to prove out whether or not God existed! By the Grace of God, an angel of the Lord stopped John before he could take his life and with that, John was given visions of heaven and hell. I will put up his video here so you can see for yourself how very dangerous it is to listen to Atheists and why you should avoid false teachers who lead you off the trail with foolish myths, genealogies and such because the Apostle Paul warned us not to listen to such people.

Indeed his warning was, from such people, "turn away"... You are no match for the devil and his craftiness.. do not think God would lead you into temptation. He will not do it. Stay with the Written Word and obey God.

The truth is our Salvation is a free gift from Jesus Christ, we didn't earn it, Jesus Christ alone paid the price for our Salvation. But do not be deceived. Through carelessness you can lose it. Through compromise with sin, you can lose it. Through disobedience to Jesus Christ and his word, you can lose it. Through living an unholy life you can lose it. Through listening to Atheists and false teachers who will confuse your mind until you no longer know what you believe - you can lose it.

You must not listen to what you know is not the truth. In thinking about why God would send his servants to warn you of hell ask yourself this question. . . Why would Satan want to convince me of hell? Why would Satan want me to be warned against rebelling against God and living in sin? Why would Satan ever give anyone such a vision or revelation of hell that would cause people to live Holy unto the Lord and Obey him? The answer? He wouldn't. This is God. All the way. Pay attention people. The road to heaven is narrow. Jesus said so. Do not believe the false gospel teachers that tell you otherwise.

As long as you believe in the "boogie man in the woods", you will remain deceived of the Truth.

Did you ever think that listening to an atheist could actually lead you to the point of commiting suicide? Think again. It happened to John Bunyan. He said later the guy cruelly tormented him when he was troubled in his mind about his doubts. I have found that some atheists are in reality workers of Satan who sold their souls to him in exchange of receiving powers from him. They were also promised immorality but find out later it is all a lie. They don't find out until it is too late though and they are already in hell now tormented by the demons they used to command. ( that all changes in hell )

Mary K. baxter met many of these atheists in hell and they were begging Jesus, crying out in torment, begging him for another chance to get out of hell, promising to serve Jesus, telling him they now believed and were sorry. As I read the accounts again last night I realised that some here on this board may very well be begging Jesus to let them out of hell for things they have done here on this very board. Like trying to destroy the faith of young believers or those trying to make their way back to God. They have no idea that Satan has lied to them and that the little bit of power they enjoy now will eventually cost them an eternity in hell tormented by demons so horrific one can hardly describe them. The smell of sulpher, the heat of hell, the stench, the cries of the damned and the sheer terror of the place should be enough to wake some people from their rebellion and say no more. I'm going to repent and live for God! Satan is not taking my soul to hell!

Forum List

Back