🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Challenge to Trump Detractors

D

Dim Bulb

Say one good thing about Trump. I'll start: I agree with him completely on his position on the F-35. It is an overly complicated overly expensive aircraft. We would be better off with the less expensive F-18 for many reasons, although I don't agree with those that say that the F-18 with modifications can perform like the F-35. Also, I am in favor of increased vetting of immigrants from many countries in which terror appears to be a problem, but not in favor of blanket bans.

And tongue in cheek "he doesn't kill puppies" posts don't count. C'mon, try it.

Say one good thing about Trump. I'll start: I agree with him completely on his position on the F-35. It is an overly complicated overly expensive aircraft. We would be better off with the less expensive F-18 for many reasons, although I don't agree with those that say that the F-18 with modifications can perform like the F-35. Also, I am in favor of increased vetting of immigrants from many countries in which terror appears to be a problem, but not in favor of blanket bans.

And tongue in cheek "he doesn't kill puppies" posts don't count. C'mon, try it.
Bump.

I'm trying. Uh, he said he wouldn't cut Social Security like the Republicans want to do.

I'm trying. Uh, he said he wouldn't cut Social Security like the Republicans want to do.

There's a good start! I agree with that except that I think there should be means testing at the upper ends. I disagree with privatizing it at this point although at the start that might've worked.

I like the idea about FSA Accounts rolling over each year allowing them to accrue year after year if you don't spend it all.

Forum List

Back