A Civil Right?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
"Trayvon Martin had the civil right to go home" Al Sharpton said in front of the Department of Justice today.

If that were true, why didn't he take the last four minutes of his life to go home? What does this have to do with civil rights?

Last edited:
"Trayvon Martin had the civil right to go home" Al Sharpton said in front of the Department of Justice today.

If that were true, why didn't he take the last four minutes of his life to go home? What does this have to do with civil rights?

Good Lord, these idiots are really the dumbest under the sun.

How can one denigrate a civil right more?

TM lost the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, because Zimmerman didn't break off the pursuit as advised. He had no real business doing what he was doing, once he'd informed the police of his suspicions.

I guess Trayvon Martin fucking violated his own fucking goddamn civil right when after the 4 minute window he had to just leave and go home, he fucking went fucking back and fucking started a fucking altercation which lead to his fucking death at the hand of another who had to fucking defend himself against fucking Trayvon Martin

I guess Trayvon Martin fucking violated his own fucking goddamn civil right when after the 4 minute window he had to just leave and go home, he fucking went fucking back and fucking started a fucking altercation which lead to his fucking death at the hand of another who had to fucking defend himself against fucking Trayvon Martin

You're a fucking asshole. The bottom line is if Zimmerman had gone like he was told, none of this would have happened.

You're a fucking asshole. The bottom line is if Zimmerman had gone like he was told, none of this would have happened.

No.. you and those like you are the fucking assholes...

#1 GZ did nothing illegal
#2 GZ was not ORDERED to or TOLD to do anything
#3 TM started the altercation AFTER HE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY JUST TO GO AWAY AND GO HOME

Idiot

That's correct.

It's also correct that if Martin had not decided to jump on Zimmerman, break his nose, pound his head, punch his face and threaten his life, none of this would have happened either.

The difference is one is assault and perhaps attempted murder; the other was a guy legally defending himself with a legal gun.

I know that everyone knows this, even if they won't admit it.

Last edited:
TM lost the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, because Zimmerman didn't break off the pursuit as advised. He had no real business doing what he was doing, once he'd informed the police of his suspicions.

That whole post is full of shit. Zimmerman had every right by law to be on public property. He did nothing to impede Martin's free movement, did nothing to imply he wished to. So, answer the question. Why didn't he just go home?

That's correct.

It's also correct that if Martin had not decided to jump on Zimmerman, break his nose, pound his head, punch his face and threaten his life, none of this would have happened either.

The difference is one is assault and perhaps attempted murder; the other was a guy legally defending himself with a legal gun.

I know that everyone knows this, even if they won't admit it.

That's the part they can't get past.

Not kidding....

I had a Liberal tell me that she had a "Constitutional Right" to not be offended.

I asked her who gets to decide what is offensive.....

She said : " I do".

True story.

No.. you and those like you are the fucking assholes...

#1 GZ did nothing illegal
#2 GZ was not ORDERED to or TOLD to do anything
#3 TM started the altercation AFTER HE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY JUST TO GO AWAY AND GO HOME

Idiot

If GZ had gone home after reporting his suspicions to the police, none of this would have happened. There was no reason for him to approach TM. We pay people to do that sort of thing. THAT'S the bottom line.

All ready proven that Martin not Zimmerman started the altercation. Martin was home according to the Prosecutions star witness. How did he end up where he died if he did not go back? How did Zimmerman end up on the ground with a broken nose with martin pounding his head into the ground if Zimmerman started it? How exactly if Zimmerman had his weapon out did martin sucker punch him and beat him on the ground? How did Zimmerman end up on the bottom calling for help if his intention was to shoot him from the go?

Proven that Zimmerman quit following when advised he did not need to do that and headed back to his car.

A court of law found Zimmerman innocent of the charge of manslaughter and 2nd degree murder. The FBI did an investigation and said Zimmerman violated no civil rights. Now suddenly they are going to change the story? And you are ok with that?

That whole post is full of shit. Zimmerman had every right by law to be on public property. He did nothing to impede Martin's free movement, did nothing to imply he wished to. So, answer the question. Why didn't he just go home?

That is it in a nutshell.. he violated his own fucking 'civil right'

If he had a suspicion that TM was dangerous in any way, GZ should have gone home instead of instigating a confrontation. There was no need once the police were informed and there was no overt act being committed.

Trayvon had the the last chance to save his own life.

If he had only continued on his way to his father's house instead of reversing course, telling Zimmerman that he now had a problem, and attacking him, breaking his nose and beating his head against the concrete sidewalk.

If only Martin had continued to go, he would be alive today.

It's his own fault he's dead. Not Zimmerman's or anyone elses.

Forum List

Back