A Collection of Harris' Far-Left Positions

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012

This makes interesting reading. She was LEFT OF BERNIE SANDERS with her Senate voting record. She is on record of supporting every crazy Leftist proposal of the past ten years, STARTING WITH open borders, and decriminalizing illegal crossing.

One can only hope that her personal political history can be fully exposed before election day.

This makes interesting reading. She was LEFT OF BERNIE SANDERS with her Senate voting record. She is on record of supporting every crazy Leftist proposal of the past ten years, STARTING WITH open borders, and decriminalizing illegal crossing.

One can only hope that her personal political history can be fully exposed before election day.

Oh YES!!!! Another in long line of heretofore unknown pay by the word Reich Wing Conspiracy Websites that cater Reich Wing Conspiracies. Your desparation is shoiwng.

I am sure it will be.

me too. i prefer policy to the culture war.

Forum List

Back