A comparison and a clue why Islamic religion is gaining ground

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I found these two videos for a comparison that people can take into consideration.

Islamic ad

Christian ad

Did you notice that all these people are only being nice to people like themselves? :laugh2:

Did you notice that all these people are only being nice to people like themselves? :laugh2:
Yes but it is taken from another region of the world so one can't really expect too much diversity in it. I sure don't like the idea having to cover my head with anything. It is a nice ad though don't ya think?

Yes but it is taken from another region of the world so one can't really expect too much diversity in it. I sure don't like the idea having to cover my head with anything. It is a nice ad though don't ya think?

Hey the grub they were passing around looks delicious!

But yes, if people were by nature geared to behave that way, we wouldn't have half the problems.

I'm not going to watch an hour long evangelical bullshit video.

I did watch the muzbot vid and I've also watched muzbots in their daily life.

They do not give a fruit fly's fuck about each other. They would sooner kill someone than take the time to unload their burden.

Jan III Sobieski should have gone to mecca.

Hey the grub they were passing around looks delicious!

But yes, if people were by nature geared to behave that way, we wouldn't have half the problems.
I agree other than I still would not be wearing hot shit just because some religion says they think I should roast because I am female.

Of course Islam will gain ground if everyone else loses ground by their hands.

The Christian video is not an add it's a sermon.
This would be closer to the muslim vid.

Copeland's is an ad as he attempts to gain money. Jesus gives sermons. Prosperity teachers are just trying to gain a buck generally for themselves.

Instead of another thread I think this video is suitable for this thread. In Turkey Standard Pumps uses a different approach for its ad campaigns.

Turkish water pump manufacturer Standart Pompa tried out a social experiment on 22nd of March, which is celebrated as World Water Day. This was carried out in order to raise awareness and draw attention to the protection of water resources.

These people were rewarded; but they said that it was their duty to turn off the tap and that gifts weren’t necessary. The fountain was designed such that the water would be recirculated and not wasted while carrying out this experiment.

Forum List

Back