A Curiosity. Obama Campaigning For Democrarts. Has He Brought Up The Diesel Shortage Crisis? And How We Got Here? How It Will Affect Us?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
And not just the Diesel Fuel shortage, what about all of the primary issues us 300 million people are concerned with? I have'nt seen much of Obama campaining for the senators in crucial races, but I would guess he is primarily speaking of how unqualified the republican candidates are while millions of Americans are having to borrow money and using their credit cards to pay for food and gas.

Jeez....Talk about beating dead horse.....It's dead Jim.

OIP.VJ1GZHvvXitpa1D_xVR9MwHaFy

And not just the Diesel Fuel shortage, what about all of the primary issues us 300 million people are concerned with? I have'nt seen much of Obama campaining for the senators in crucial races, but I would guess he is primarily speaking of how unqualified the republican candidates are while millions of Americans are having to borrow money and using their credit cards to pay for food and gas.
Driving MAGAts nuts. :heehee:

Obama is still attempting to ride his historic black man rise to fame given the highest office in the land, and this was regardless of how much of a dunce he actually was in that office looking back on it all.

What was bad, was that because of his skin color you couldn't criticize his policies or gaffes because you would be labeled quickly or accused of being a racist for doing so, and that should have taught this nation a very valuable lesson about worshiping skin color over and above one's bad character or wrong headed thinking when it came to administering one's constitutional duties instead of him using his pen to force his bull crap through.

Then we get Joe Biden, and his historic screw up's that are mounting everyday, but he is being highly criticized way more than Obama could ever be criticized and rightfully so, but the only difference is that Joe the pandering Biden isn't black, so the Democrat's have their hands full on trying to take the easy way out by screaming racism if Biden is condemned for his atrocious behavior's and policies.

Brain thoughts.

Then we look back at this AOC and Kamala, and how they have been talking to we the people like we are a bunch of kindergarten kid's with them as our newest kindergarten teachers. Don't y'all just love a yellow school bus y'all, just don't ya ???? Pathetic situation going on in this COUNTRY.

Please stop with the hair on fire nonsense.

While the current stock may be 25 days, we are resupplying the stock as we use it. Albeit at a slower rate.

This means that the 25 day supply might take 10 years to deplete at current run down rates, and the problem will be solved way before that.....Hopefully when the dems are kicked to the curb for good in '24.

Please stop with the hair on fire nonsense.

While the current stock may be 25 days, we are resupplying the stock as we use it. Albeit at a slower rate.

This means that the 25 day supply might take 10 years to deplete at current run down rates, and the problem will be solved way before that.....Hopefully when the dems are kicked to the curb for good in '24.
Ok, so is there an issue or not ? Your last words suggest that there is a problem that needs to be fixed, and you gave the solutions to the fix. Now the hair on fire comment can only be leveled if the situation being experienced has been experienced multiple, multiple times through out our history, but if this is something totally created and new because of total incompetency, then it's not just people running around with their hair on fire, but rather it is people showing their total dissatisfaction over something that could have been avoided, but was created due to total incompetence and for political reasons.

i wonder which democrat will advise that if we run out of deisel fuel, we can always use crisco cooking oil or aunt jemiamma pancake syrup instead till we replenish the supplies

i wonder which democrat will advise that if we run out of deisel fuel, we can always use crisco cooking oil or aunt jemiamma pancake syrup instead till we replenish the supplies
It's all coming, so stay tuned.

LOL, then we'll have the diabetes activist running behind vehicles trying to shove a pear into the exhaust just so's people don't get diabetes huffing pancake syrup into their lungs. You just can't win with these activist, you just can't... ROTFLMBO 🤣

Everyone runs around wondering what the flavor of the month will be this month... LOL.

Render dems down into bio-diesel. ;)

Ok, so is there an issue or not ? Your last words suggest that there is a problem that needs to be fixed, and you gave the solutions to the fix. Now the hair on fire comment can only be leveled if the situation being experienced has been experienced multiple, multiple times through out our history, but if this is something totally created and new because of total incompetency, then it's not just people running around with their hair on fire, but rather it is people showing their total dissatisfaction over something that could have been avoided, but was created due to total incompetence and for political reasons.

The reporting on the "issue" is disingenuous at best.....There is plenty to beat the dems about the head and shoulders with rather than resorting to half-truths.

I'm sorta disappointed in Tucker for spreading it on so thick. It's simply not the problem it's made out to be.

It's all coming, so stay tuned.

LOL, then we'll have the diabetes activist running behind vehicles trying to shove a pear into the exhaust just so's people don't get diabetes huffing pancake syrup into their lungs. You just can't win with these activist, you just can't... ROTFLMBO 🤣

Everyone runs around wondering what the flavor of the month will be this month... LOL.
well im gonna buy 1000 gallons of aunt jemeimmamma pancake syrup, and keep it in my garage just to be safe

Render dems down into bio-diesel. ;)

The reporting on the "issue" is disingenuous at best.....There is plenty to beat the dems about the head and shoulders with rather than resorting to half-truths.

I'm sorta disappointed in Tucker for spreading it on so thick. It's simply not the problem it's made out to be.
If you are correct, then I agree, but isn't it best to feel an urgency towards these things if they are unique to us, and do pose a threat to our national security ?

Each one of these issue's are being studied by our enemies in the world, and if we get vulnerable enough, then those enemies might just ponder about trying something.

If you are correct, then I agree, but isn't it best to feel an urgency towards these things if they are unique to us, and do pose a threat to our national security ?

Each one of these issue's are being studied by our enemies in the world, and if we get vulnerable enough, then those enemies might just ponder about trying something.
Well in this particular case the so-called "urgency" has been going on for better than a year.....Again, disingenuous at best.

Forum List

Back