Zone1 White Culture is A Cancer

It is hard to understand why some whites think they can talk about other "cultures" in America. White "culture" has been a problem for blacks., Asians, Native Americans, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, and even women in the white culture.

People want to deny the presence of white supreacy or white racism but we see it here all the time.

Here we see white victimhood exptressed by the apex whiner of white America-Jared Taylor.

Here we see more white men crying

Here is another example of the problem

Tell me when have whites lost their identity in the country? What have whites lost?

Nothing. They whine about a discimination that doesn't happen and ask for a white homeland when all they have to do is get on the first flight back to Europe. If we want to talk about an entire culture instead of limiting things to just a few people, then white culture suffers from psychosis. White culture has a collective mental disability. Look at what they are supporting for president. A criminal, yet they want to talk about black culture. A black Donald Trump could never run for president. A black man with over 20 rapes, found liable for rape, convicted of 34 felonies, indicted for 91 felonies would NEVER be supported by the black community for public office.

White culture is a cancer.

sigh-iron-man-roll-eyes-ykjkd96vpybeesgy.gif

Did yu say this to Resnic?

If you didn't,

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

No

Black culture is a hemorrhoid worldwide including every African country. It's all about murdering, robbing, arson, and rioting just for fun.
White culture has been a cancer that invaded/colonized non white nations and created inistability and violence.

You really should because you can't say shit to the white dude that started this thread

But your white ass rushes in here to say something to me. So go fuck yourself, racist.

You really should because you can't say shit to the white dude that started this thread

But your white ass rushes in here to say something to me. So go fuck yourself, racist.
You retarded fool, your OP violates the clean start rule.

Why are you so obsessed with black and white OP?

I swear to God I can't understand! :cuckoo: :dunno:
Why can't you ask this white person the same question b----?

if the profile pic you have is really you .. its understandable why you are so angry ... you are one ugly MF..
Good, I'm glad you think so. My woman doesn't seem to share you POV.

Westvall,

Take your ass into this thread and say the same things.

I wonder what the rules for Zone 1,are?

This topic is undisguised bigotry toward whites that appears to have approval of the gods on mt olympus that rule this forum

But I have seen other Zone 1 topics shut down for alleged rule violations that looked ok to me

Sometimes we just have to wonder whats going on…

Westvall,

Take your ass into this thread and say the same things.

No

Forum List

Back