A Daily Message

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
"Let my words and THOUGHTS be pleasing to you, Lord..."

(psalm 19:14a)

Please, post a Bible quote that is apropos. Or any religious quote. Peace!

And how you feel about it, if you like. :)

My words are pleasant to the ears of My believers who listen to My voice spoken by My saints. However, they are NOT pleasant to the ears of religious flesh who reject My voice.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Most Christians hate My testimonies from the invisible Word of God (Messiah).

From death to life​

In the past you were spiritually dead because of your disobedience and sins. 2 At that time you followed the world's evil way; you obeyed the ruler of the spiritual powers in space, the spirit who now controls the people who disobey God. 3 Actually all of us were like them and lived according to our natural desires, doing whatever suited the wishes of our own bodies and minds. In our natural condition we, like everyone else, were destined to suffer God's anger.

But God's mercy is so abundant, and his love for us is so great, 5 that while we were spiritually dead in our disobedience he brought us to life with Christ. It is by God's grace that you have been saved. 6 In our union with Christ Jesus he raised us up with him to rule with him in the heavenly world. 7 He did this to demonstrate greatness of his grace in the love he showed us in Christ Jesus. 8-9 For it is by God's grace that you have been saved through faith. It is not the result of your own efforts, but God's gift, so that no one can boast about it.*

*American Bible Society, "Good News Bible: Today's English Version," Thomas Nelson Publishers, Nashville, TN, 1976, p.241

As long as I'm trying and have faith, and I don't know how he does it, because there have been so many bad things in my life lately, but God fixed them all, and unbelievably just when I would expect him to let me down, he keeps fixing them. :)

This cannot go on forever.

My words are pleasant to the ears of My believers who listen to My voice spoken by My saints. However, they are NOT pleasant to the ears of religious flesh who reject My voice.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

They don't know this...

A Warning Against Hypocrisy​

As thousands of people gathered together, so that they were stepping on each other, Jesus said first to his disciples, "Be on the guard against the yeast of the Pharisees--I mean their hypocrisy. 2 Whatever is covered up will be uncovered, and every secret will be made known. 3 So then, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in broad daylight, and whatever you have whispered in private in a closed room will be shouted from the housetops.

Whom to Fear​

4 "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those that kill the body but cannot afterward do anything worse. 5 I will show you whom to fear: fear God, who, after killing, has the authority to throw into hell. Believe me, he is the one you must fear!

6 Aren't five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one sparrow is forgotten by God. 7 Even the hairs of your head have all been counted. So do not be afraid; you are worth much more than sparrows!

Confessing and Rejecting Christ

8 I assure you that whoever declares publicly that he belongs to me, the Son of Man will do the same for him before the angels of God. 9 But whoever rejects me publicly, the Son of Man will also reject him before the angels of God.*

*"Good New Bible," p.93

John 8:32--"And ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free". (my caps)

Taken completely out of context as it must be, it's profundity still dwells at the edge of our awareness. The concept of Truth is still the most neglected of all human endeavors in the pursuit of science, justice, love and art; yet it is the most important of all because it validates all.

Truth is God, and God is Truth....literally, whatever the Truth is.

2 Corinthians 3;

Jeremiah 6

They don't know this...

As thousands of people gathered together, so that they were stepping on each other, Jesus said first to his disciples, "Be on the guard against the yeast of the Pharisees--I mean their hypocrisy. 2 Whatever is covered up will be uncovered, and every secret will be made known. 3 So then, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in broad daylight, and whatever you have whispered in private in a closed room will be shouted from the housetops.

Whom to Fear​

4 "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those that kill the body but cannot afterward do anything worse. 5 I will show you whom to fear: fear God, who, after killing, has the authority to throw into hell. Believe me, he is the one you must fear!

6 Aren't five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one sparrow is forgotten by God. 7 Even the hairs of your head have all been counted. So do not be afraid; you are worth much more than sparrows!

8 I assure you that whoever declares publicly that he belongs to me, the Son of Man will do the same for him before the angels of God. 9 But whoever rejects me publicly, the Son of Man will also reject him before the angels of God.*

*"Good New Bible," p.93

Most Christians reject ME publicly. They have no idea who our Creator is.

2 Corinthians 3;

Jeremiah 6

They don't know this...

Whom to Fear​

*"Good New Bible," p.93

I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

We love because he first loved us. - 1 John 4:19

I am grateful for God's love. He is always faithful to love us. Even when we feel bad.

They don't know this...

Whom to Fear​

*"Good New Bible," p.93

I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

You'll sing lies until your lying flesh has perished during this age.

We love because he first loved us. - 1 John 4:19

I am grateful for God's love. He is always faithful to love us. Even when we feel bad.

Only us saints understand what the love of God is. Christians think it has something to do with loving feelings for another sinner.

The love of God is His invisible knowledge that only us saints were given during this age to know our Creator. From this love, every word we speak or write and our bodily actions are testimonies of His love. If you listen to us saints speak instead of trying to argue with us, then you'll learn about the love of God that we possess but only as a believer. Believers are still under the Old Covenant as sinners who can't obey the commandments of God. This is why they are blocked from the invisible knowledge of God that we saints possess. But they are given enough information to listen to our gospel where the Truth can be heard.

A scoundrel plots evil, and his speech is like a scorching fire. - Proverbs 16: 27

This proverb is about sinners who can't obey God's commandments. All Christians are liars who can't obey the commandments of God. They plot evil against Me and have the flesh of My saint killed for his testimonies about Me.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen[\B] have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We ( saints ) have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

This next prophecy in Revelation isn't about Christian sinners who preach a false gospel. It's about us saints witnessing the invisible Word of God that we were created as to speak for our Creator.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

God has already given me the knowledge of how, where and when my flesh will be killed by unbelieving Christians.

“Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” (Mahatma Gandhi)

“To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.” (C.S. Lewis)

“Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” (Mahatma Gandhi)

Gandhi didn't know our Creator. We saints only pray when God puts the words in our mind to pray with, then He answers the prayer for the purpose to increase our faith in Him before He finally gets us totally sin free and born into His hidden wisdom for us to preach from. Once we posses this hidden invisible knowledge, we don't have to pray anymore. We just do His will each and every day for eternity.

God helps those that help themselves.

In terms of salvation, we are all utterly helpless. We are all infected by sin (Romans 3:23), and condemned as a result of that sin (Romans 6:23). Nothing we can do on our own can remedy this situation (Isaiah 64:6). Thankfully, God is the helper of the helpless. While we were still sinners, Jesus died for us (Romans 5:8). Jesus paid the penalty that we were incapable of paying (2 Corinthians 5:21). God provided the "help" that we need precisely because we could not help ourselves.

God helps those who help themselves - is it in the Bible?

In terms of salvation, we are all utterly helpless. We are all infected by sin (Romans 3:23), and condemned as a result of that sin (Romans 6:23). Nothing we can do on our own can remedy this situation (Isaiah 64:6). Thankfully, God is the helper of the helpless. While we were still sinners, Jesus died for us (Romans 5:8). Jesus paid the penalty that we were incapable of paying (2 Corinthians 5:21). God provided the "help" that we need precisely because we could not help ourselves.

God helps those who help themselves - is it in the Bible?

My father often reminded me of that.

Forum List

Back