A Daily Message

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” (Gautama Buddha, Sayings Of Buddha)

1 AND when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew, the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not in the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not.

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

When I have not been regarded warmly in the past, I have done that many times. :lol:

Maybe, that's why my shoes are always so dirty.

“My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.” (Albert Einstein)

1 TRULY my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.

2 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

3 How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you; as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.

4 They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.

5. My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

9 Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.

10 Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.

11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

12 Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thous among women.

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Last edited:
Romans 5:12-20
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

1 John 4:9-11
In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.

In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." (Robert Louis Stevenson)

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,

42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.

43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him lord, saying,

44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

Last edited:
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.” (Gautama Buddha)

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." (Albert Einstein)

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious." (C.G. Jung)

When you talk to God, it is prayer. When you listen to God, it is meditation. When you hear God's voice, it is schizophrenia.

Last edited:
John 17:3 And this is the way to have eternal life--to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.

It isn't enough to know about Him, you need to know Him, personally. You and Him. No fancy prayers, just Him talking to you through the Spirit, and in love, mercy and compassion. And you starting to recognize His voice through the Word. And Sing.

The result will be this:
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. —Isaiah 41:10

:)

Last edited:
In the Bible, 'Build a temple' did not mean build a construct. It meant 'develop' the temple of the mind. (Me) :)

Give me strength to face another day. (me) :dunno:

Tell me what is the meaning of it all. (me)

I want to know...what is the answer. (me)

Can we have some %^&*( Peace . (me)

john 17:3 and this is the way to have eternal life--to know you, the only true god, and jesus christ, the one you sent to earth.

it isn't enough to know about him, you need to know him, personally. You and him. No fancy prayers, just him talking to you through the spirit, and in love, mercy and compassion. And you starting to recognize his voice through the word. And sing.

The result will be this:
so do not fear, for i am with you; do not be dismayed, for i am your god. I will strengthen you and help you; i will uphold you with my righteous right hand. —isaiah 41:10

:)

Just what fucking makes you fucking think I fucking to hear about your fucking verision of your fucking god and your fucking versions of your god and his fucking lie?

That is with fucking asshole christians, they fucking inflict their fucking version of their fucking god on people really don't fucking care or fucking want to hear about their version of their fucking and fucking lies their fucking version of their fucking god tells.

Last edited:
The essence of all experience is consciousness.

. It is the common element of all experience.
. It is the one undoubtable fact of all life.
. It is that within which all our experience is constructed.
. It is the essence and substance of everything we know.
. It is the ultimate reality.

This essence is the essence of everyone, whatever their race, age, gender, background, rich or poor; whatever their time.

. Whatever they think, experience or believe, they are all conscious beings like myself, and thus share the same inner essence.

This essence is the essence of all sentient beings whatever their body, senses or nervous systems, whatever their perception of the world.

. Where we differ from other creatures is not in consciousness itself, but in the picture that is painted in our consciousness.
. Human beings are privileged in that they have the potential to become aware of this inner essence, to know God in this sense.

This essence I choose to call God.

(Peter Russell, Spirit of Now)

Forum List

Back