A detailed view on what ignorance will cost the human race

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014

I think we all know that humanity, always prone to being led by its lowest denominators, will not act in time or with sufficient commitment to prevent the catastrophic effects of global warming. For those of you that have been fighting action, be it out of scientific ignorance, fear of change, politically-driven mendacity or an ego requiring you challenge common understanding, you might want to start developing the detours and delays and diversions you'll use to hold off the attacks and animosity of your children and theirs the world over who will clearly see your role in destroying the planet we leave them.

OMG Natural Earth Evolution
1646056717533.png

I think we all know that humanity, always prone to being led by its lowest denominators, will not act in time or with sufficient commitment to prevent the catastrophic effects of global warming. For those of you that have been fighting action, be it out of scientific ignorance, fear of change, politically-driven mendacity or an ego requiring you challenge common understanding, you might want to start developing the detours and delays and diversions you'll use to hold off the attacks and animosity of your children and theirs the world over who will clearly see your role in destroying the planet we leave them.

I just refuse to accept that I have to lower my standard of living because of this, while the elites continue to jet around and not lower theirs.

Why is the only solution to all this, more government, more costs, and less freedom?

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

I just refuse to accept that I have to lower my standard of living because of this, while the elites continue to jet around and not lower theirs.

Why is the only solution to all this, more government, more costs, and less freedom?

More to the point, why is it that those who demand that we “little people” sacrifice our freedom and our prosperity, on the altar of this false god, not willing to make similar sacrifices themselves?

More to the point, why is it that those who demand that we “little people” sacrifice our freedom and our prosperity, on the altar of this false god, not willing to make similar sacrifices themselves?

The only environmentalists I take seriously on this issue are the ones who are proponents of expanding nuclear power, and even with them I disagree on the severity of the situation.

Most hard core environmentalists are "Watermelons", green on the outside, red on the inside.

The only environmentalists I take seriously on this issue are the ones who are proponents of expanding nuclear power, and even with them I disagree on the severity of the situation.

Most hard core environmentalists are "Watermelons", green on the outside, red on the inside.

Nope, you're just another in a long line of scientifically illiterate idiots.

First doomsday wackos were pushing global cooling along with over population

Then they found an acorn with smog

but after the smog was gone you folks latched onto CO2 as the death of us all

Now its methane produced by cow farts

and after that comes the global pandemic and never ending covid19 alerts which lead to mandates with fangs

but I am wise to your tricks

44 and the greatest scientist the world has ever known Al Gore have fixed the problem of global warming, climate change or whatever it is being called this week. You can tell because they both bought multi million dollar mansions on Coasts that were due to be under the waves by now. While running around in large suvs and private jets.

There's a great movie about this "Don't Look up" ZOMG So much science there!!!

There's a 100% Chance that raising CO2 to 420PPM will destroy all life on Earth, right?!

Science!

2021-10-07-2-png.548732

IPCC IPCC that sounds soooooooooooooo familiar hmmm. Oh yeah!

"We de facto redistribute the world’s wealth due to climate politics. That the owners of coal and oil are not enthusiastic about this is obvious. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate politics is environmental politics."

"ZOMG the climate is changing. Why is the earth doing this to us? WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Wheeze awl gunny dye!!!

Dec 2021: "If you're vaccinated and you have your booster shot, you're protected from severe illness and death"

March 2022 "If you accept the CO2 molecule as your Lord and Savior, you're protected from severe illness and death,"

Forum List

Back