A Dictator?

He tried to take away the votes of 6 entire states because they voted for Biden.

He tried hard. He failed. It made him and his supporters very mad that he couldnā€™t take away our votes.
Haha no he didnā€™t.

Biden had nothing to do with counting votes.

A dictator thinks they can decide what votes count and what votes donā€™t. Thatā€™s Trump.
The "votes" were counted on his behalf, since he can't count beyond Hunter. that's Biden and always has been. See history of lies over the last 50 years.

A dictator is someone with absolute power and not subject to any other government body. That's not what we have with Biden.
But that is what he is trying to become, making declarations without consulting any of the public.

That is total horseshit!
Yes he is, but that is what he is doing.

Did he ask you about EVs, drilling of oil, his gun proclamations? Or how about his defeat by SCOTS on his college debt situation and then tried to find a workaround that will be rejected by the same SCOTUS?

A wannabe dictator in the making. Or how abut his hissy fit when an unscripted question is asked of him in a press conference? Oh, he is anything but what he claims, that he is a man of the people. Horseshit, as usual.

We canā€™t send political opponents to jail. Not allowed. Otherwise you get labeled a dictator.
Well I think itā€™s also the attempts to do that, that makes you one.

For example, when the dems started indicting trump after he announced he was running

Zero, but the government is trying to force all to do so. Witness the government trying to bribe you to do so and trying t eliminate the option to not do so and restricting the production of fossil fuels and the attempts at shaming you if you do not follow the directives.
Nobody is making me buy anything

Well I think itā€™s also the attempts to do that, that makes you one.

For example, when the dems started indicting trump after he announced he was running
You guys donā€™t think that people running for office can be indicted for committing crimes?

Enforcing the law doesnā€™t make you a dictator.

Nobody is making me buy anything
Yet there are tax exemptions being offered for doing so and the restrictions on gasoline from the government are certainly indicating which way they want us to go. The government in all of its ineptitude.

You guys donā€™t think that people running for office can be indicted for committing crimes?

Enforcing the law doesnā€™t make you a dictator.
The selective enforcement and creation and made up laws to be enforced does make your attempt to be a dictator appear well founded.

The selective enforcement and creation and made up laws to be enforced does make your attempt to be a dictator appear well founded.
No one made up any laws. Trump assumed he was above his law like most dictators.

No one made up any laws. Trump assumed he was above his law like most dictators.
The twisted lew under which Trump was convicted was massaged into place. The law that E Jean Carrol used was completely made up for the purpose.

Forum List

Back