A Dictator?

we all know the courts are loaded,,
FFS they even admit it,,

but thanks to useful idiots like you that wont change without blood,,
Yes. Your political enemies are still around cause the courts are loaded. You're a victim I say. You and your entire party. Victims.

Lol, go ahead, run with that. It allows you to ignore the constitution so that's convenient.

Good grief.

Yes. Your political enemies are still around cause the courts are loaded. You're a victim I say. You and your entire party. Victims.

Lol, go ahead, run with that. It allows you to ignore the constitution so that's convenient.

Good grief.
save it for your cult meetings,,

no one here believes anything you say,,

Good grief.
Just like the democrats.

Open borders is benefitting the country?

Ignoring SCOTUS decisions is benefitting the country?

Trying to eliminating Fossil fuels in this country while purchasing oil and gas from other countries is benefitting the country?

Maybe you should find another country to live in as you seem to hate this one.
We have the best economy on the planet! Unemployment is below 4%. The stock market is at record levels.

If you cared about the border, you would have done something when you had the chance. You didn't then, just so you could talk about it now.

What SCOTUS decision is Biden ignoring?

We should eliminate fossil fuels. Global warming is a serious issue.

Maybe you should move to Weimar, Germany, where they embrace your kind?

So everything is false unless you believe it? Quite the ego.
No. Thanks for your answering your own strawman though.

Did you want to talk about the thread or do you want to keep talking about me like your were doing yesterday?

We have the best economy on the planet! Unemployment is below 4%. The stock market is at record levels.
Listening to the Biden lies again?
If you cared about the border, you would have done something when you had the chance. You didn't then, just so you could talk about it now.
The border under Trump had the fewest illegal crossing in history
What SCOTUS decision is Biden ignoring?
The decision to forgive student debt. Even a moron such as you should have heard of that one.
We should eliminate fossil fuels. Global warming is a serious issue.
And used fossil fuels to do and continue to go into deb to buy from our advisories.
Maybe you should move to Weimar, Germany, where they embrace your kind?

Maybe you should move to fantasyland where your kind come from.

No. Thanks for your answering your own strawman though.

Did you want to talk about the thread or do you want to keep talking about me like your were doing yesterday?
As the starter of this thread, I call you to abide by the theme of talking about it, not trying to distract and change the topic. As long as you continue to do so, you are a air target. Don't like it, leave.

Forum List

Back