“A F*cking Parasite” - conservative alpha Dan Bilzerian BLAMES Israel: 9/11, JFK Assassination & October 7th Attack

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

For both sides of the fence, those who are neutral toward Israel/Palestine, and those who don’t like both Israel and Palestine…. please watch the video and provide your comments.

Bilzerian is a conservative. He has funded Republicans. He makes very interesting points in the video with Patrick Bet David another vehement conservative.

For pro Israel or pro Palestinian folks don’t judge me without knowing my actual viewpoint on the issue. This is about Dan Bilzerian one of the most well-known conservative Strong Alpha man…. with over 30 million followers on Instagram.

Let’s see what happens to Dan after this video.Like If people try and boycott him or something like that. Going to be interesting in going forward. Dan is extremely wealthy. He made $50 million playing poker in one year for example.

Last edited:
Dan Bilzerian said the world would be a better place without Israel. What do people think about that? This is coming from a conservative alpha guy. With over 30 million followers on Instagram.

A sizable chunk of the well-known conservatives are either neutral or critical of Israel. That includes Candace Owens for example.

A lot of people in Israel take note of this, and they are fed up with their government. These are honorable people in Israel, honorable Jews who want better government. And no, they’re not all lefty Jews. Some of these Israelis are very militant conservative figures who don’t agree with what their government is doing on a variety of issues.

For both sides of the fence, those who are neutral toward Israel/Palestine, and those who don’t like both Israel and Palestine…. please watch the video and provide your comments.

Bilzerian is a conservative. He has funded Republicans. He makes very interesting points in the video with Patrick Bet David another vehement conservative.

For pro Israel or pro Palestinian folks don’t judge me without knowing my actual viewpoint on the issue. This is about Dan Bilzerian one of the most well-known conservative Strong Alpha man…. with over 30 million followers on Instagram.

Let’s see what happens to Dan after this video.Like If people try and boycott him or something like that. Going to be interesting in going forward. Dan is extremely wealthy. He made $50 million playing poker in one year for example.

He played in a high stakes poker game in California. NBA player Butler was in the.game and a well known soccer player, some young boxer This Dan guy came.off as an A-hole as far as I am concerned so these conspiracies coming from him doesnt surprise me. In the poker world, mzny years ago this guy was getting some attention, I never understood it because when I watch poker it is to see the decision making while this guy was just seemed to be some flashy rich guy. Nothing special to me. I didnt get the poker media attention and I didnt know he even still existed until the game in California was televised. There are alot of different people in America I suppose...

Last edited:
He played in a high stakes poker game in California. NBA player Butler was in the.game and a well known soccer player, some young boxer This Dan guy came.off as an A-hole as far as I am concerned so these conspiracies coming from him doesnt surprise me. In the poker world, mzny years ago this guy was getting some attention, I never understood it because when I watch poker it is to see the decision making while this guy was just seemed to be some flashy rich guy. Nothing special to me. I didnt get the poker media attention and I didnt know he even still existed until the game in California was televised. There are alot of different people in America I suppose...
That’s interesting because I was just posting about the same topic. And in that poker game you bring up Jimmy Butler did something very disrespectful. He left the game early after doubling up. Not only that for the first two hours of the game, Jimmy Butler didn’t even play. He just sat there for some weird reason. In the Poker world that’s disrespect. And Dan rightly called it out. That’s a private game where there’s nine players to start the game for the whole game. New players don’t enter so for Butler to leave early is very disrespectful.

Bilzerian is an alpha guy. He has made millions playing poker so he’s doing something right …He is not an asshole. Tough at times but nothing compared to some of the actual jerks in the Poker world. I never saw Bilzerian be a sore loser on one of the live streams compared to somebody like Phil Helmuth or Tony G for example.

That’s interesting because I was just posting about the same topic. And in that poker game you bring up Jimmy Butler did something very disrespectful. He left the game early after doubling up. Not only that for the first two hours of the game, Jimmy Butler didn’t even play. He just sat there for some weird reason. In the Poker world that’s disrespect. And Dan rightly called it out. That’s a private game where there’s nine players to start the game for the whole game. New players don’t enter so for Butler to leave early is very disrespectful.

Bilzerian is an alpha guy. He has made millions playing poker so he’s doing something right …He is not an asshole. Tough at times but nothing compared to some of the actual jerks in the Poker world. I never saw Bilzerian be a sore loser on one of the live streams compared to somebody like Phil Helmuth or Tony G for example.
As I recall, Jerry was waiting for the soccer player who was late.. He also got stacked at least once. Dan berated the dealer to "hurry up and deal" when she was running it twice, had little poker etiiquette. In the old smoke filled backroom poker days he would not have had a fun time. The guy seems like a major A-hole to me and probably the type too many associate with conservatism. You can have him.

As I recall, Jerry was waiting for the soccer player who was late.. He also got stacked at least once. Dan berated the dealer to "hurry up and deal" when she was running it twice, had little poker etiiquette. In the old smoke filled backroom poker days he would not have had a fun time. The guy seems like a major A-hole to me and probably the type too many associate with conservatism. You can have him.
He’s not mine to have. I don’t follow the Guy on social media . He’s paid GOP politicians hundreds of thousands in donations to try and unseat Democrats.

As far as Poker antics. I saw the stream. His actions were not as bad as some of the other players like Phil hellmuth or Tony G.

As for Jimmy Butler, regardless of being stacked or not was in the wrong. You can’t sit there for two hours and not play. And he left the game after doubling up. I don’t know if you play poker, but these are cardinal sins in a private game.

I do know that Dan is a major influencer on Instagram and a well-known poker player. He is very critical of the Democrats view on gender and DEI. I thank you for your contribution and would like to see what other posters have to say about Dan ‘s viewpoint on Israel.

He’s not mine to have. I don’t follow the Guy on social media . He’s paid GOP politicians hundreds of thousands in donations to try and unseat Democrats.

As far as Poker antics. I saw the stream. His actions were not as bad as some of the other players like Phil hellmuth or Tony G.

As for Jimmy Butler, regardless of being stacked or not was in the wrong. You can’t sit there for two hours and not play. And he left the game after doubling up. I don’t know if you play poker, but these are cardinal sins in a private game.

I do know that Dan is a major influencer on Instagram and a well-known poker player. He is very critical of the Democrats view on gender and DEI. I thank you for your contribution and would like to see what other posters have to say about Dan ‘s viewpoint on Israel.
Uh, yeah, I've played a little poker before. The sitting out was him saying he was waiting for the soccer.player, said "he is the only reason I came to the game". Of course it was bad form and it is clear he doesnt understand etiquette, nor was this game one he was.comfortable in (even though he has the money apparently) he played super.tight ABC poker. The difference is that Dan knows better, Butler was just there to make money and split clearly which is why he is banned. One of the Million Dollar game players, "Peter" did worse, taking over a million off of the table.and he stuck around for only a few.orbits. Anyways, Dan can get into.verbal.jabs with other players, these streams encourage that, even for the Hellmuths and Tony Gs of the world. To be an A-Hole to the dealer more than once that game, that is universally frowned upon. The guy seems like a bully. You have loads of money but are still miserable? Makes no sense to me.

Forum List

Back