A few legitimate qsts. on Donnie Jr. email exchanges...

My God, what Hillary did with Ukraine against Trump was 1000 times worse and involved actual paid government agents!

Media yawns...

Anyone with a brain would not have gone to the meeting but Trump Jr did.

,,,,AND, embroiled Manafort and Kushner into the same screw-up......

There'll be other revelations to come....soon

DElU0PvXoAQEn7K.jpg

I think the Russian lawyer had a translator with her, that is probably the second person.

....and wouldn't it be interesting if this "translator" would come forward?
So I kicked the fuck out of your OP so you're jumping to an imaginary translator. Where was this translator when she was sitting behind Obie's people? Maybe we should check with that one to see what was up.

Uh, yeah, it's been documented that the lawyer had a translator, not exactly revolutionary news, eh comrade?

Also, what interactions did the lawyer have with "Obie's people"? Post a link, or shut the fuck up.

I think the Russian lawyer had a translator with her, that is probably the second person.

So I kicked the fuck out of your OP so you're jumping to an imaginary translator. Where was this translator when she was sitting behind Obie's people? Maybe we should check with that one to see what was up.

Uh, yeah, it's been documented that the lawyer had a translator, not exactly revolutionary news, eh comrade?

Also, what interactions did the lawyer have with "Obie's people"? Post a link, or shut the fuck up.
Did you miss the picture of her? Somehowylu don't know about that? She's right behind your peeps. No translation needed.

Did you miss the picture of her? Somehowylu don't know about that? She's right behind your peeps. No translation needed.
Do you mean the House Foreign Affairs Committee meeting chaired by Ed Royce (R-Calif.) who sat her there????

Saw the picture, she attended a hearing about Russia because she is for getting rid of Russian sanctions while the then ambassador to Russia was advocating for those sanctions and has been a critic of Russia. So, their views on sanctions are polar opposites. But, hey, let's ignore all of that, she had a front row seat after all and that means....something.

The emails and meeting prove no collusion. If there was actual collusion Jr would never had fallen for the scam
No, the email was to SET UP the collusion, that is why Tramp Jr Met with her.

All this proves is that they would get dirt on Hillary from anywhere. Not collusion.

Now if you can find proof that Trump was in on hacking voting machines or doing something illegal against Hillary you would have something.

Sure, because those hearings are like rock concerts.......The person that testifies gives out tickets to his or her favorite friends...........

(how screwed up are these right wing nitwits???......................LOL)

Saw the picture, she attended a hearing about Russia because she is for getting rid of Russian sanctions while the then ambassador to Russia was advocating for those sanctions and has been a critic of Russia. So, their views on sanctions are polar opposites. But, hey, let's ignore all of that, she had a front row seat after all and that means....something.
Yes. It means about the same as a meeting with DTJ

Yes. It means about the same as a meeting with DTJ

Not even close. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back