A few years ago i posted a thread on here asking for advice after a bullshit police interaction.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
MOST LEFTIES told me I deserved to goto jail and that I was essentially a scumbag criminal.

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.
I didn't pull a weapon on a cop.

I sat in my Lazy Boy as they barged in my door on a noise ordinance without knocking. They proceeded to demand the id of everyone in my house at the time. I REFUSED to supply an ID and remained seated in my chair.
After 4 requests for my ID I was removed from the chair and thrown to the ground and spent the night in the jail.

My white priveledge didn't rescue me from a no knock, no warrant entry. It didn't rescue me from a night in jail.

And YALLS FUCKING POLITICAL pretense of caring for "black lives" is a disgusting two faced joke.

If you doubt me YOU can search for the thread. Perhaps use I NEED ADVICE as keywords. Either way you're a bunch of dishonest fucks and I'm certainly not going to search it for you.

Funny how reforms weren't needed when I was an individual sitting in my own chair in my own fucking home but now you can't wait to rail on abuse of power.

LITERALLY the biggest bunch of frauds I have EVER interacted with.

Last edited:
EVERY SINGLE LEFTIE told me I deserved to goto jail and that I was essentially a scumbag criminal.

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.

I sat in my Lazy Boy as they barged in my door on a noise ordinance without knocking. They proceeded to demand the id of everyone in my house at the time. I REFUSED to supply an ID and remained seated in my chair.
After 4 requests for my ID I was removed from the chair and thrown to the ground and spent the night in the jail.

My white priveledge didn't rescue me from a no knock, no warrant entry. It didn't rescue me from a night in jail.

And YALLS FUCKING POLITICAL pretense of caring for "black lives" is a disgusting two faced joke.

If you doubt me YOU can search for the thread. Perhaps use I NEED ADVICE as keywords. Either way you're a bunch of dishonest fucks and I'm certainly not going to search it for you.

Funny how reforms weren't needed when I was an individual sitting in my own chair in my own fucking home but now you can't wait to rail on abuse of power.

In Cheverly MD, they have a noise ordinance that after 9pm the volume must go down. At 4am my Illegal latino neighbors decided to have a block party right on the street. I called the city police who sent 2 police cars and they politely came up and asked everyone to go home. Now the bitch who lived with the neighbor but wasnt married to him, got all into a hissy fit and started yelling and screaming and the police had to come back and calm her down. Not shots fired, no arrests made. When you punch someone or take his taser and fire it at him, then you just might not see the next day...Shame the savage blacks dont know this, but the Latino's sure do, even the illegal ones i guess....

• Banned
I decided to find it just to prove how FAKE the left is

EVERY SINGLE LEFTIE told me I deserved to goto jail and that I was essentially a scumbag criminal.

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.

You should have lawyered up

• Banned

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.

You should have lawyered up
Probably but thats neither here nor there. Water under the bridge at this point.
I just wanted to point out how FAKE all this bullshit is from the left

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.

I'm thinking that was probably because nobody believed you.

OP: "If you doubt me YOU can search for the thread. Perhaps use I NEED ADVICE as keywords. Either way you're a bunch of dishonest fucks and I'm certainly not going to search it for you."

8 minutes later: "I decided to find it just to prove how FAKE the left is"

I laughed.

MOST LEFTIES told me I deserved to goto jail and that I was essentially a scumbag criminal.

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.

You got breached for a noise ordinance? Smells like bullshit. Something else was going on to make the LEOs have probable cause to breach your door, and being an uncooperative ass didn't help your situation either.

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.

How did they barge in your door? Did they have a warrant?

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.

You got breached for a noise ordinance? Smells like bullshit. Something else was going on to make the LEOs have probable cause to breach your door, and being an uncooperative ass didn't help your situation either.

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.

No knock breach for being too noisy? Hoo! That's not Constitutional.

Good grief, FOCUS guys

I only read a little of it, but there seemed to be 'lefties' siding with you, or at least honestly asking about or giving advice on the situation, rather than saying you deserve to go to jail. :dunno:
You are correct and my memory was incorrect. After reading a bit of it I have amended the op
Drinking heavily again?

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.

I didn't fight a cop.
I didn't run from a cop.
I didn't hit a cop.

No knock breach for being too noisy? Hoo! That's not Constitutional.

Good grief, FOCUS guys
Who let them in? I think somebody let them in.

I only read a little of it, but there seemed to be 'lefties' siding with you, or at least honestly asking about or giving advice on the situation, rather than saying you deserve to go to jail. :dunno:
You are correct and my memory was incorrect. After reading a bit of it I have amended the op
Drinking heavily again?
Naw, gotta be up by 5 tomorrow. It was 8 years ago ffs. Y'all aren't important enough for me to remember every detail.
I corrected myself.

Forum List

Back