A fitting end for Orly Taitz (Birther Queen): all lawsuits dismissed

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
Judge dismisses attorney s claims against Obama - Valley Morning Star Local News

A federal judge has dis-missed nearly all claims California dentist and attorney Orly Taitz brought against President Barack Obama and his administration.

This is in connection with a federal lawsuit Taitz filed against Obama, De-partment of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell and the U.S. Border Patrol, Rio Grande Valley Sector.

U.S. District Judge Andrew S. Hanen found the president and other defendants are immune from monetary damages, and are immune from Taitz’s claims they engaged in racketeering. He also dismissed her claim they defamed her character, and he found she lacks standing for her alleged injury as a taxpayer.

And so, yet another batshit crazy RWNJ birther lands in the garbage pail of history, right where she belongs.

The END.

:D

And gawd...she ran for SOS, AG and a Senate seat in California.

You know what I find funny (odd) is she isn't an American born citizen. wth?

I wonder if she's a good dentist?

I think the shortest way between two points is a straight line: she is simply batshit crazy. The Soviet Union made her batshit crazy.

"Judge dismisses attorney s claims against Obama"

Which will, of course, fuel the conspiracy theories contrived and propagated by the delusional, paranoid right.
It lives!! The ZOG Monster lives!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhlkllllllll!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

snaggletooth.jpg

I'm thinking...... no........

So what's that now, 0-97 in the courts and legislatures for the birfers?

Something like that. Even when soldiers demand proof that the guy sending them to war is actually the president, they are told they lack standing!!!

So why did obama's own literary agency publish a brochure saying he was born in kenya?
It didn't.

That's one of the crazy conspiracy theories.

Are you serious.? Even huffington post admits they did. They try to spin at as an "honest mistake" but they admit it happened.

Obama s Literary Agency Error A Clarification and Rebuttal Jason Pinter

'try to spin' as in- outright said it was a mistake- which of course in Birther speak means its part of the Konspiracy

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Something like that. Even when soldiers demand proof that the guy sending them to war is actually the president, they are told they lack standing!!!

Yeah- because soldiers are supposed to follow the orders of their superior officer- he refused to follow the orders of his superior officer and suffered the usual consequence of not being a good soldier.

Judge dismisses attorney s claims against Obama - Valley Morning Star Local News

A federal judge has dis-missed nearly all claims California dentist and attorney Orly Taitz brought against President Barack Obama and his administration.

This is in connection with a federal lawsuit Taitz filed against Obama, De-partment of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell and the U.S. Border Patrol, Rio Grande Valley Sector.

U.S. District Judge Andrew S. Hanen found the president and other defendants are immune from monetary damages, and are immune from Taitz’s claims they engaged in racketeering. He also dismissed her claim they defamed her character, and he found she lacks standing for her alleged injury as a taxpayer.

And so, yet another batshit crazy RWNJ birther lands in the garbage pail of history, right where she belongs.

The END.

:D

Doubt it is the complete end- not until some Judge imposes some serious sanctions on her frivolous suing ass.

Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

So where did they get the idea he was born in kenya.? Do they assume all black people were born in kenya?

The obvious fact is that obozo told them he was born in kenya and they checked (prolly contacted harvard) and agreed he was.

Yeah- because soldiers are supposed to follow the orders of their superior officer- he refused to follow the orders of his superior officer and suffered the usual consequence of not being a good soldier.

But is obama the CIC and superior officer? The soldier had every right to demand proof of that.

But is obama the CIC and superior officer? The soldier had every right to demand proof of that.

Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

So where did they get the idea he was born in kenya.? Do they assume all black people were born in kenya?

The obvious fact is that obozo told them he was born in kenya and they checked (prolly contacted harvard) and agreed he was.

Well you have me at a disadvantage here- because like all Birthers, you rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo. I don't.

I don't know why the editor made a mistake- but I do know that we have evidence that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and there is no evidence he was born anywhere else

Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more

Yeah- that is what Birthers kept telling the poor sap who went to prison making that claim.

The Army took a very different point of view. They actually follow Army regulations- not Birther idiocy.

Forum List

Back