A Gay Jewish Zionist American Doctor in Gaza and What He Saw...

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
This is a great read for everyone who visits this forum. Even after what he saw, he is still a zionist so his bias is what it is. That said, while the article is filled with the typical zionist lies that we have all grown accustomed to, he is really one of the more honest zionists I have read.

Excerpt:

...“The devastation I saw was extreme. Israel wiped out entire villages...

...Kawalek said he noticed a letter, written in English, tossed on the ground. “To the children of Gaza,” read the note. “Sorry for the damage. Hope we will share a better future together, IDF soldiers.” Kawalek was horrified. “All I could think of was how inhumane and perverse a military can be to do something like that to a kindergarten....

Yeah... a kindergarten... such beautiful and moral people.

A Gay Jewish Zionist American Doctor in Gaza and What He Saw

Nothing new. The Zionists know it but excuse it because the children killed are Gentiles. That's not all, Jews happily killing gentiles is understandable, what is crazy is the Christian Zionists (many that post here) that are so brainwashed they support and encourage the killing of Christian Palestinian children.

• Banned
Nothing new. The Zionists know it but excuse it because the children killed are Gentiles. That's not all, Jews happily killing gentiles is understandable, what is crazy is the Christian Zionists (many that post here) that are so brainwashed they support and encourage the killing of Christian Palestinian children.
As baffled as I am that zionists (human beings?) can treat people the way they do, I am more baffled by the whole Christian zionist thing. A true testament to how programmable people are, I suppose.

This is a great read for everyone who visits this forum. Even after what he saw, he is still a zionist so his bias is what it is. That said, while the article is filled with the typical zionist lies that we have all grown accustomed to, he is really one of the more honest zionists I have read.

Excerpt:

...Kawalek said he noticed a letter, written in English, tossed on the ground. “To the children of Gaza,” read the note. “Sorry for the damage. Hope we will share a better future together, IDF soldiers.” Kawalek was horrified. “All I could think of was how inhumane and perverse a military can be to do something like that to a kindergarten....

The point you are making is, of course, the only way to protect both the Palestinians and Israelis is for the IDF to reoccupy Gaza and destroy the terrorist infrastructure.

Excerpt:

“All I could think of was how inhumane and perverse a military can be to do something like that to a kindergarten....

Might have something to do with Hamas using schools as weapons depots (and toilets).

• Banned
The point you are making is, of course, the only way to protect both the Palestinians and Israelis is for the IDF to reoccupy Gaza and destroy the terrorist infrastructure.
Not at all. The point I have made time and time again is that the Aryan, Europeans who call themselves Jews and spend 1/2 their lives screaming about antisemitism need to get the hell off the land they stole from the native, Semitic population or learn to live peacefully.

Not at all. The point I have made time and time again is that the Aryan, Europeans who call themselves Jews and spend 1/2 their lives screaming about antisemitism need to get the hell off the land they stole from the native, Semitic population or learn to live peacefully.
Unless you are retarded you know that Israel is here to stay and unless Hamas and others accept that the only way to protect the the Arabs in Gaza and the Israelis is for Israel to reoccupy Gaza and destroy the terrorist infrastructure. All your racist nonsense about Aryans and Semites might look good on a T shirt or bumper sticker but when you post it here it only looks like the rantings on a dim witted racist.

OMG! You mean Israel is stealing Palestinian land? But how can this be when Jews were indigenous Palestinians long before the Muslim Palestinian squatters on the land? Please be kind enough to explain this? Thank you Louie.

• Banned
A zionist calling me a racist... LMAO!

And I only came to that conclusion after much reading from our rabbis and sages. It is the opinion of traditional Jews worldwide, not the fake racist Jews which you support.

One state of Palestine is the best solution for peace, the same peace that was there for centuries prior to the zionists stealing their land land.

Just get the hell out already... pretty simple and your whole problem is solved.

But back on topic...

“All I could think of was how inhumane and perverse a military can be to do something like that to a kindergarten...."

Excerpt:

“All I could think of was how inhumane and perverse a military can be to do something like that to a kindergarten....

Might have something to do with Hamas using schools as weapons depots (and toilets).

Might be that you are spreading propaganda. It's the Jewish mentality, you people can't help it.

The schools that the children were killed in, by Israeli bombs, had no weapons in them, just children and other civilians.

"Gaza school attack denounced as 'criminal act' by UN chief
Ban Ki-moon calls on those responsible to be held accountable after 10 killed and dozens injured outside school gates.."
Gaza school attack denounced as 'criminal act' by UN chief

And I only came to that conclusion after much reading from our rabbis and sages. It is the opinion of traditional Jews worldwide, not the fake racist Jews which you support.

One state of Palestine is the best solution for peace, the same peace that was there for centuries prior to the zionists stealing their land land.

Just get the hell out already... pretty simple and your whole problem is solved.

But back on topic...

“All I could think of was how inhumane and perverse a military can be to do something like that to a kindergarten...."
lol You came to that decision after reading many T shirts and bumper stickers, you raicst dimwit.

But back on topic...

lol You came to that decision after reading many T shirts and bumper stickers, you raicst dimwit.
Let's try and stay on topic. This is obviously tremendously important to understand.

Excerpt:

Might be that you are spreading propaganda. It's the Jewish mentality, you people can't help it.

The schools that the children were killed in, by Israeli bombs, had no weapons in them, just children and other civilians.

"Gaza school attack denounced as 'criminal act' by UN chief
Ban Ki-moon calls on those responsible to be held accountable after 10 killed and dozens injured outside school gates.."
Gaza school attack denounced as 'criminal act' by UN chief

Why Hamas stores its weapons inside hospitals, mosques and schools

DERP!

As baffled as I am that zionists (human beings?) can treat people the way they do, I am more baffled by the whole Christian zionist thing. A true testament to how programmable people are, I suppose.
Let me guess. Achmed Louie didn't get baffled when Palestinian animals shot 5000 rockets at Israeli cities, nor did he get baffled when they bombed Israeli women and children. Maybe somebody should have shown the leftist Doctor the horrors of Hamas terrorism before he opened his mouth.

Let me guess. Achmed Louie didn't get baffled when Palestinian animals shot 5000 rockets at Israeli cities, nor did he get baffled when they bombed Israeli women and children. Maybe somebody should have shown the leftist Doctor the horrors of Hamas terrorism before he opened his mouth.

LOL. Louie is so much fun. Hey Louie, did you hear the one about the Gaza concentration camp?

Excerpt:

It was a war in 2014 after teens were kidnapped and murdered by hamas.

Hamas was abusing their own during that time as well. Hamas was not paying the PA for fuel and supplies were being withheld by hamas for hospitals and stores to create a false shortage.

Egypt had closed off the Gaza from the Sinai as well. Even now they only open the crossing a few days a year while hundreds of tons of supplies are delivered each day by Israel.

Excerpt:

Israel wiped out entire villages because it wanted a bigger buffer zone.

46891322.cached.jpg

Excerpt:

Hamas was abusing their own during that time as well. Hamas was not paying the PA for fuel and supplies were being withheld by hamas for hospitals and stores to create a false shortage.

Egypt had closed off the Gaza from the Sinai as well. Even now they only open the crossing a few days a year while hundreds of tons of supplies are delivered each day by Israel.
Just stop it...

a-6.jpg

Excerpt:

Just stop it...

a-6.jpg

You do have love affair with the NK

Excerpt:

Yes, as soon as Israel granted the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza, Egypt closed the border. Egypt knows the Palestinians well. And as to Israel sending needed food & supplies, never even a thank you from the Palestinians. Just more hatred & violence to Israel. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Forum List

Back