🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"a government that people can no longer trust"

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Mitch McConnell has come out and said people no longer support "a government that people can no longer trust".

I agree.

Seeing that Obama joins the ranks of previous presidents going back to Reagan, who have had the opposition in the House and Senate in their last two years, it is clear that the people don't trust the government any more.
It's not that they don't trust the Democrats. It's not that they don't trust the Republicans. It's that they don't trust either.

However they keep voting for these people.

Just as in Europe when the economic crisis started. Those leftist parties in power were kicked out and replaced by rightist parties. Those rightist parties in power were kicked out and replaced by leftist parties, almost without exception (Germany is an exception because they didn't really suffer so much from the economic crisis).

So, is it not time to change government once and for all? Change the way they're elected, have a system which contains Proportional Representation, have four or five main parties rather than two, break the monopoly on power, give people a voice for once, bring in democracy for the first time, and make government about THE PEOPLE and not big business?

Mitch McConnell has come out and said people no longer support "a government that people can no longer trust".

I agree.

Seeing that Obama joins the ranks of previous presidents going back to Reagan, who have had the opposition in the House and Senate in their last two years, it is clear that the people don't trust the government any more.
It's not that they don't trust the Democrats. It's not that they don't trust the Republicans. It's that they don't trust either.

Just as in Europe when the economic crisis started. Those leftist parties in power were kicked out and replaced by rightist parties. Those rightist parties in power were kicked out and replaced by leftist parties, almost without exception (Germany is an exception because they didn't really suffer so much from the economic crisis).

So, is it not time to change government once and for all? Change the way they're elected, have a system which contains Proportional Representation, have four or five main parties rather than two, break the monopoly on power, give people a voice for once, bring in democracy for the first time, and make government about THE PEOPLE and not big business?

What a coincidence..after your party gets trounced, now you want a different form of government...

I agree.

What a coincidence..after your party gets trounced, now you want a different form of government...

Which is "my party"?

Oh, and if you have read any of my posts before, you'd have seen that not only have I called for PR many times, but I've also said many times I've never voted Democrat or Republican, and never will.

But thanks for taking something serious and turning it into a partisan hack job where both sides just attack each other like 95% of topics on this forum. It keeps the main two parties going, prevents people attacking the system, and then the big money is happy.

Thank you very frigging much!

I agree.

wow just wow

how about repealing the 17th amendment

I agree.

wow just wow

how about repealing the 17th amendment

I'm not necessarily saying the whole govt should be PR, but the House and President at the very least.

I agree.

Which is "my party"?

Oh, and if you have read any of my posts before, you'd have seen that not only have I called for PR many times, but I've also said many times I've never voted Democrat or Republican, and never will.

But thanks for taking something serious and turning it into a partisan hack job where both sides just attack each other like 95% of topics on this forum. It keeps the main two parties going, prevents people attacking the system, and then the big money is happy.

You're very frigging welcome.
I've been talking about PR since I joined here.
You've consistently taken a leftist position on issues and been hostile to the right and now you're making excuses for the left.
I don't care how you say you vote. No one knows that, so it can't be refuted.....I go by what you say right here, though. You can't conceal that.

You've consistently taken a leftist position on issues and been hostile to the right and now you're making excuses for the left.
I don't care how you say you vote. No one knows that, so it can't be refuted.....I go by what you say right here, though. You can't conceal that.

Well done. Well done for noticing I'm to the left.
Well done for assuming (make an ass outta u) that just because someone is to the left, that they must automatically be Democrat and vote Democrat and support Democrat. That'd put your IQ into about the top 99% of people in the country.

I'm making excuses? Is looking at history and seeing why things happen an excuse? Come on. Was I making excuses for Bush when I said that it was all going to end badly when he invaded Iraq in 2003? Not at all.

Why do I need to make excuses? If you want to have INTELLIGENT debate, then fine. If you want this partisan hack carp then simple go away. I'm not interested, I'm not even the right person for it. Go find someone who gets turned on by people having a childish slagging match across the classroom, then you might be happy.

Well done. Well done for noticing I'm to the left.
Well done for assuming (make an ass outta u) that just because someone is to the left, that they must automatically be Democrat and vote Democrat and support Democrat. That'd put your IQ into about the top 99% of people in the country.

I'm making excuses? Is looking at history and seeing why things happen an excuse? Come on. Was I making excuses for Bush when I said that it was all going to end badly when he invaded Iraq in 2003? Not at all.

Why do I need to make excuses? If you want to have INTELLIGENT debate, then fine. If you want this partisan hack carp then simple go away. I'm not interested, I'm not even the right person for it. Go find someone who gets turned on by people having a childish slagging match across the classroom, then you might be happy.

:boohoo:

I agree.

Which is "my party"?

You've defended the democrats way to many times to not know what party you support.

If people trusted democrats this would not have happened
10361328_878479138878883_8144632295357291634_n.jpg

Forum List

Back