Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A group of naked people march in a ‘family-friendly’ Pride event in Toronto

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
I don't know what the laws are like in Toronto. Maybe nudity is legal there. I've been there several times and don't recall ever seeing nude people walking around, but who knows. What I'd like to know is how "pride" went from gays marching down the streets like normal human beings back in the 1980s, demanding an end to being threatened and demeaned for simply existing, to now walking down the streets engaging in gross sexual perversion in public.

If you want to know why so many people are disgusted with Pride Month and that community, this is why, right here.

I don't know what the laws are like in Toronto. Maybe nudity is legal there. I've been there several times and don't recall ever seeing nude people walking around, but who knows. What I'd like to know is how "pride" went from gays marching down the streets like normal human beings back in the 1980s, demanding an end to being threatened and demeaned for simply existing, to now walking down the streets engaging in gross sexual perversion in public.

If you want to know why so many people are disgusted with Pride Month and that community, this is why, right here.

Joe Biden showers naked with his daughter

So what? No one cares.

In fact, they say he likes to skinny dip every chance he gets

I feel sorry for the secret service, especially if any are female.

For the record, these naked homos are in Toronto, CANADA. Not the civilized Toronto in Ohio, USA.

I remember as a teen being downtown with my buddy and it was alarmingly quiet for some reason.

We went to a BK and it was empty. A group of about four guys walked in, fairly identifiable as gay I would say and they started to check us out.

I then realized that the Pride Parade going on a street over and this is why it was quiet as people at that time at least avoided it unless they were participating. I laughed as we must have looked like a couple.

I found some beads on the ground and picked up some flyers and said "f it, what do I care?" There wasn't complete nudity back then but the images on TV shows men with their asses hanging out.

Everyone has to push everything to the limit. Pride, BLM, Unite The Right, Palestine, Climate groups, everyone has to be in everyone elses face, cannot show the slightest bit of class or restraint.

All these groups can go fuck themselves.

Forum List

Back