A guy on Homeland Security under Obama says Ameica is an Islamic state

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011

Attachments

• $musliminwh.jpg
    $musliminwh.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 38
you rw tinfoilers, ESPECIALLY the Deep South ones such as yourself, take the cake. Christie (R) even called you people "crazies". He is, dare I say, smarter than you loversbears65.

3:20​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y83z552NJaw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y83z552NJaw[/ame]

Last edited:
Uh. WTF is Urban Grounds?

Also, according to your link, the leaker says DHS promotes Islamophobia, not that America is an Islamic state. Judging by the Islamophobia I see here, they are very successful at it.

Last edited:
Obama loves Muslims. That's why he drone bombs the living shit out of so many of them. Men, women, children...

Uh. WTF is Urban Grounds?

Also, according to your link, the leaker says DHS promotes Islamophobia, not that America is an Islamic state. Judging by the Islamophobia I see here, they are very successful at it.

Did you read his tweet from TWITTER . The link was just to prove he was

Really? Now we're reposting somebody's Twit snarks and making threads out of them?

It's that slow a news day?

Really?

Mohamed Elibiary: Radical Islamist on Dept of Homeland Security Shops Leaked Story to Smear Gov. Rick Perry » UrbanGrounds

This guy is a radical and he works for Obama Here is the tweet he wrote on my attachment. Tell me again we don't have Islamic radicals in the white house .

You can unshit your pants. We don't have Islamic Radicals in the white house just because someone like you or this other guy says so. We actually have a Dalek in the white house.

Because I just said it

dalek-newseries-remote-claw.jpg

Mohamed Elibiary: Radical Islamist on Dept of Homeland Security Shops Leaked Story to Smear Gov. Rick Perry » UrbanGrounds

This guy is a radical and he works for Obama Here is the tweet he wrote on my attachment. Tell me again we don't have Islamic radicals in the white house .

You can unshit your pants. We don't have Islamic Radicals in the white house just because someone like you or this other guy says so. We actually have a Dalek in the white house.

Because I just said it

You may have to explain that to Lovebear.

Because I just said it

You may have to explain that to Lovebear.

There is a shit ton of things that need to be explained to Lovebear

There are some things wrong with this story. To begin with, the story is based on clips and and out of context quotes from Twitter reported by UrbanGrounds which isn't exactly known for it's unbiased posts. Secondly, Mohamed Elibiary's name does not appear on the membership list of the Homeland Security Advisory Council. Even if he is a member of the council, claiming he works for Obama is a real stretch since the members of the council aren't government employees. Lastly, the article in the link, calls Elibairy a jihadist and offers as evidence an unverified quote about destroying western civilization and alleged actives reported by unnamed sources.

This guy may or may not be a jihadist but one thing is for sure. This story is a hatchet job.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back