🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A heartwarming picture from the Israeli-Ukraine national soccer game

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Ukraine and Russia discuss the "embarrassing" incident in the Ukraine-Israel soccer game, for days now.

The friendship game taking place in Kiev, happened to be under heavy rain.

It is known that young children accompany the soccer teams on field duting the anthem-singing, and so it was in that game as well.

The Israeli team, fearing the young children might get cold and wet, took off their training coats to cover the children and keep them warm.

All while the Ukrainian team remained standing in indifference.

ukr_isr3.jpg

ukr_isr4.jpg

In the spiritual prospect, our team showed great humanity.

They might be not that great at football, but with a touching tribute like that, who cares?!

Gotta love them!

Source: ??????? ? ???????: ?????????? ?????? - ????? ? ??????? ? ???????????? ????? ? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? - dynamo.kiev.ua

Ukraine and Russia discuss the "embarrassing" incident in the Ukraine-Israel soccer game, for days now.

It is known that young children accompany the soccer teams on field duting the anthem-singing, and so it was in that game as well.

The Israeli team, fearing the young children might get cold and wet, took off their training coats to cover the children and keep them warm.

ukr_isr3.jpg

ukr_isr4.jpg

They might be not that great at football, but with a touching tribute like that, who cares?!

Gotta love them!

Source: ??????? ? ???????: ?????????? ?????? - ????? ? ??????? ? ???????????? ????? ? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? - dynamo.kiev.ua

this should be in sports.

ukr_isr3.jpg

ukr_isr4.jpg

Gotta love them!

this should be in sports.

It is not about the sports. It is about human kindness, and the "Beautiful Israeli" that people put their entire effort not to see.

It is not about the sports. It is about human kindness, and the "Beautiful Israeli" that people put their entire effort not to see.

i have nothing against such posts other than i expect fair treatment. a lot of posts equally or more relevant to the I/P forum have been shuflfed off to vague forums at the discretion of the mods and i haven't really strongly questioned that.

this post seems to fit in thaat category, especially when you slam the other team for indifference.

perhaps the religion section, if you want to post on the spiritual aspect.

would it really matter. won't you get paid the same amount?

What do you mean by "paid the same amount?"

i believe the topic is some football game in the ukraine.

i have no idea why the israeli gesture of goodwill need be compared with ukrainian indifference. children where i live love the rain and run and play in it all the time. perhaps if the jewish israelis were not so ethnocentric, they would realise that rain in that area of thee world is pretty much taken in stride.

but hey, if you can brag about your own people while denigrating others...two birds with one stone, right?

and it doesn't belong in this forum.

i have nothing against such posts other than i expect fair treatment. a lot of posts equally or more relevant to the I/P forum have been shuflfed off to vague forums at the discretion of the mods and i haven't really strongly questioned that.

this post seems to fit in thaat category, especially when you slam the other team for indifference.

perhaps the religion section, if you want to post on the spiritual aspect.

would it really matter. won't you get paid the same amount?

What do you mean by "paid the same amount?"

i believe the topic is some football game in the ukraine.

i have no idea why the israeli gesture of goodwill need be compared with ukrainian indifference. children where i live love the rain and run and play in it all the time. perhaps if the jewish israelis were not so ethnocentric, they would realise that rain in that area of thee world is pretty much taken in stride.

but hey, if you can brag about your own people while denigrating others...two birds with one stone, right?

and it doesn't belong in this forum.

It does belong in this forum because the story shows that Jews/Israelis are compassionate by nature. However, with the Arabs they can't act that way, because the Arabs make the Middle East a tough neighborhood to live in.

"i have no idea why the israeli gesture of goodwill need be compared with ukrainian indifference...... but hey, if you can brag about your own people while denigrating others...two birds with one stone, right?"

Why, seal - I think you set that precedent long ago, when you noted that more Irish-Americans than Jews served in the US military and won more medals for valor in combat......and when you insisted that more Jews back in Europe should have taken up arms (which had been taken from them by '36!) against Hitler, while you noted that 'we Irish would have fought to the last', or some such....

Whether that was before or after your post announcing that Jews had 'shoved their own families into cattle-cars for an extra crust of bread' or words to that effect, I can't quite recall now.

NB: As many of the Jews serving in the US military are doctors, nurses, and dentists - they aren't likely to get to show valor in combat. The GC requires that hospital units NOT have heavy weapons or initiate firing. If the enemy approaches a hospital compound with weapons NOT 'at ready', they are to be allowed to walk right on in...... this is of course why medical units are never on any perimeter.

Last edited:
bravo israel on their generous display of goodwill.

as for alleged ukrainian "indifference", i know where i come from, after our blistering two week summers of day time weather in the mid seventies without let up, when that first rain hits in september, kids strip down to their skivvies and dance and frolic in the streets, so it is all relative i suppose.

Forum List

Back