A hefty dose of "irony," anyone???

No, it isn't. But keep stretching definitions to suit your own interest, you cheap, dime store hack.

Ponder this..............Sessions recused himself.......and if tomorrow, Sessions decides to FIRE Mueller.....following your fucked up logic. you';d be OK with that little situation?

Considering the nothingness that has come out of Muller's investigation, i would not have an issue with it.

Again, it's congress' role to monitor the Executive branch.

No.

Recusal means he has nothing at all to do with it. The most he should do is sign off on anything needing his signature as committee chair.

Wrong. He can still read the results of the investigation, and nothing prevents him from commenting on it.

He didn't simply "comment" on it.

Again, considering it hasn't been released yet, how does a nobody like you know?

I've explained that to you. Why do you imagine it's called the "Nunes memo"?

And who titled it that? What source? is it named?

If you need to cry ignorance to remain in a discussion, then you probably shouldn't be in it. It's not a secret.

Considering the nothingness that has come out of Muller's investigation, i would not have an issue with it.

Considering.......the above.....Please tell THAT to Flynn,Manafort. Gates and Papadapolous and ALL the future Trump acolytes to be indicted......LOL

NO, not just congress.........but its the media and EVERYONE's role to monitor the executive branch......otherwise we're talking about a banana republic with a despot.

No.

Recusal means he has nothing at all to do with it. The most he should do is sign off on anything needing his signature as committee chair.

Do you have a law to back that up?

He had nothing to do with the investigation, as he recused himself from it.

I have a definition of the word. What do you imagine it means?

Except of course to compile a memo regarding the collection of evidence in said investigation in an attempt to damage the credibility of said investigation.

Not good enough, words can mean different things in different situations.

You just go 'fuh fuh fuh, recusal, fuh fuh fuh" and assume it means he just blinks out of existence. The truth is he only recused himself from an active role in the investigation.

No, recusal has only one meaning and creating a memo regarding how evidence was gathered in the investigation is taking an active role in the investigation.

No, it isn't. its merely interpreting the results of the investigation.

By creating new evidence in an investigation in which he is recused.

re·cuse
riˈkyo͞oz/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. challenge (a judge, prosecutor, or juror) as unqualified to perform legal duties because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

of a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

Neither imply that the recused can jump back in where they wish.

Wrong. He can still read the results of the investigation, and nothing prevents him from commenting on it.

Again, considering it hasn't been released yet, how does a nobody like you know?

If you need to cry ignorance to remain in a discussion, then you probably shouldn't be in it. It's not a secret.

It's not a known quantity, everything is based on "sources"

NO, not just congress.........but its the media and EVERYONE's role to monitor the executive branch......otherwise we're talking about a banana republic with a despot.

The media can't impeach, only Congress can do that.

And wow, all of a sudden the media has to be watchful....amazing after 8 years you finally see that...

I wonder why.....

It is, dope. Especially when it comes from his own committee members.

Except of course to compile a memo regarding the collection of evidence in said investigation in an attempt to damage the credibility of said investigation.

You just go 'fuh fuh fuh, recusal, fuh fuh fuh" and assume it means he just blinks out of existence. The truth is he only recused himself from an active role in the investigation.

No, recusal has only one meaning and creating a memo regarding how evidence was gathered in the investigation is taking an active role in the investigation.

re·cuse
riˈkyo͞oz/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. challenge (a judge, prosecutor, or juror) as unqualified to perform legal duties because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

of a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

What new evidence? Again you don't even have the freaking memo, you are basing your opinions on "sources"

As an Engineer I hold things to higher standards. Actual documents, actual test results, actual observable events.

Not until it is released.

And wow, all of a sudden the media has to be watchful....amazing after 8 years you finally see that...

Only an ignorant moron would "conclude" that Obama got a free pass from the media.....and, sure enough, you want to be THAT moron.....Congrats....

re·cuse
riˈkyo͞oz/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN

What new evidence? Again you don't even have the freaking memo, you are basing your opinions on "sources"

As an Engineer I hold things to higher standards. Actual documents, actual test results, actual observable events.

Yep, Nunes has shown his impartiality time and again. :laugh2:

Only an ignorant moron would "conclude" that Obama got a free pass from the media.....and, sure enough, you want to be THAT moron.....Congrats....

Only a twat partisan hack doesn't acknowledge that the MSM has a severe partisan bias in favor of Democrats.

re·cuse
riˈkyo͞oz/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN

Since progressives have decided to weaponize government and the press, your calls for impartiality are total bullshit.

Only a twat partisan hack doesn't acknowledge that the MSM has a severe partisan bias in favor of Democrats.

Thank you for OPENLY admitting that FOX, Breitbart and all those fucking "Pundits" are NOT media.........LOL

re·cuse
riˈkyo͞oz/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN

Since progressives have decided to weaponize government and the press, your calls for impartiality are total bullshit.

Relying solely on 'sources' I see.

Thank you for OPENLY admitting that FOX, Breitbart and all those fucking "Pundits" are NOT media.........LOL

They are not the MSM. Fox is the closest thing to the "established media"

The new media is still growing, and scares the crap out of people like you because your time of controlling the message is about to pass.

Not until it is released.

Sure.

what is the nunes memo - Google Search

Forum List

Back