A.I. Movies in Our Near Future

A trailer to the AI Jetsons movie. If they ever make this, I'd definitely watch!

Not I. There is no AI future in my movie database!

What makes movies worthwhile are the people, not the images. Watching fake people in synthetic perfect situations with predetermined, exactingly scripted, poll-tested scenarios with medically and cosmetically flawless bodies having artificial reactions might appeal to my toaster, but not me.

Most of all, I will not solicit these movies because if they are a flop, the studios will soon quit doing them!

Not I. There is no AI future in my movie database!

What makes movies worthwhile are the people, not the images. Watching fake people in synthetic perfect situations with predetermined, exactingly scripted, poll-tested scenarios with medically and cosmetically flawless bodies having artificial reactions might appeal to my toaster, but not me.

Most of all, I will not solicit these movies because if they are a flop, the studios will soon quit doing them!
The day will come soon that you won't know the difference

The day will come soon that you won't know the difference

Get real. I have a lot of background both in computers as well as psychology--- I will ALWAYS tell the difference, because one is REAL, the other simply emulated from a synthetic database. For me not to tell the difference, the AI would have to have true consciousness, feelings, creativity and individuality, not imitation.

When computers achieve consciousness, feelings and awareness, the world will turn to shit.

White and perfect -- at least the women 😂

SO perfect, it is just pure fantasy--- they don't exist, all that crud will do is skew people's perception when they actually do deal with REAL people.

It is the video equivalent of a sex doll.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/f4/d7/5ff4d75601ec4a7fa481a8639b243d55.jpg

AI isn't entertainment, it is just technological and mental masturbation. You might like it and kids might go in for it, but women will hate AI movies.

The Hollywood elite would be wise to save their money and stop pissing it away on mansions, Bentleys, Rolexes, and trophy wives.

Forum List

Back