Any others who are single not able to watch movies?

The only problem with that is the stigma. I generally don't give a damn about that, but, I don't want to be "that guy" who when I was younger I would say "what kind of person hits the theatre alone"? It would almost reinforce my lonely plight lol,
Never worry about what others think....

As

are there any community groups you can join? My mother when she retired joined a local walking group and her phone is always buzzing on her what’s app with all the new people she met wanting to do big walks or hang out.

Get a new dog too. I meet so many people walking my dog, I talk to everyone (a few rude people don’t 😁)

Being alone is so rewarding. I am single and love it! Watching movies with anyone annoys me. Way better alone.
I would definitely get another dog if i wasn't selling our house. I will have to rent and dogs aren't allowed in many apartments. Damn I loved that dog. Losing him was worse than losing my wife, he was the best.

So I love movies, especially non-fiction. I am able to still watch documentaries and such but I find it near impossible to watch a movie just for entertainment purposes now that I am single. Perhaps it is just because of the lost routine but I think it is moreso to do with the fact I can't discuss the movie with anyone, can't bounce ideas and think out loud.

Any of you like this or are you able to sit down and watch a movie alone?

I'm not single, but find it almost impossible to sit down and watch movies or any TV really. I used to watch things with my other half, but now there just isn't the time.

So I love movies, especially non-fiction. I am able to still watch documentaries and such but I find it near impossible to watch a movie just for entertainment purposes now that I am single. Perhaps it is just because of the lost routine but I think it is moreso to do with the fact I can't discuss the movie with anyone, can't bounce ideas and think out loud.

Any of you like this or are you able to sit down and watch a movie alone?
If you're talking through the movie; that could explain why you're single. That, or you're black...

If you're talking through the movie; that could explain why you're single. That, or you're black...

Wow. Just wow.

I don't talk through the movie, we both discuss what we think is going on if it's a thriller or give our impression of the character, our reaction.

Don't be rude and racist. G-d made us all, accept that.

Forum List

Back