🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Illegal Told Me Today

He probably voted though.

Your speculating and he probably did not vote.
You're speculating...

You first. I doubt he voted, we need a card to vote. Do you vote?
"You first?"... That's not even a coherent response to my post...? WTF? Are you high?

Only on life itself. Do you vote? We need a voters registration card to vote, don't you?

Every illegal alien is more precious to Democrats than any U.S. citizen.

The only thing Democrats like more than illegal aliens is Muslim terrorists.

A gay illegal alien Muslim terrorist is like a Democrat's favorite person of all.

You know Clinton got 2 million more votes for is you think you got a sweeping victory you didn't. Also Trump said a lot of things that you will never see come come to pass.

To bad 3 million illegals voted....

I do not believe that . Also do not give me any right wing proof as though it would even be proof.

Dont care what you think penislope.
Besides....you lost,get over it.

In a few months we will be able to report these people who say "I am an illegal".

I have a friend who is an illegal to this country I've known for 25+ years I used to work with, i see him every once in a while. He asked me if I voted for Trump and I said, well, i just couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary. He said if he was an American he would have voted for Trump too, he told me , you gotta do whats best for your country. He's got sort of a unique attitude and outlook for an illegal in that he admits he is one. Id never turn this guy in because he's one hell of a worker and a friend.

A gay illegal alien Muslim terrorist is like a Democrat's favorite person of all.

You know Clinton got 2 million more votes for is you think you got a sweeping victory you didn't. Also Trump said a lot of things that you will never see come come to pass.

Even with all of the Democrat's scheming and stuffing the ballot they lost miserably; poor losers with their moaning and bitching. Demos never give up and are preparing for a new assault.

If the election was rigged it had to be in Trumps favor and he is the one who said it was rigged many times. Guess we should believe him. One truth of his.
You should rethink that. Middle America, for the most part requires IDs for voting and doesn't give drivers' licenses to illegals and then register them to vote and here, we voted overwhelmingly for President Elect Trump.
We don't have the high populations that Liberal coastal cities do, perhaps, because we don't recruit voters with outrageous welfare programs and sanctuary city status.

I do not believe that .

Of course you dont; you are a liberal, and liberals mold their perception of Reality to fit their ideological needs.

They do not try to mold thier perceptions to Reality itself, hence why liberals in office suck.

In a few months we will be able to report these people who say "I am an illegal".

I have a friend who is an illegal to this country I've known for 25+ years I used to work with, i see him every once in a while. He asked me if I voted for Trump and I said, well, i just couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary. He said if he was an American he would have voted for Trump too, he told me , you gotta do whats best for your country. He's got sort of a unique attitude and outlook for an illegal in that he admits he is one. Id never turn this guy in because he's one hell of a worker and a friend.
And ironically enough he will likely be among the ones who stay and become citizens.

He knows his stuff, obeys the laws and works hard, EXACTLY the kind of immigrant we want and need.

It is not his fault hat our immigration process is so damned fucked up it takes years for people to come here legally.

If we made our immigration process functional and imposed severe penalties on those who hire black market labor, this whole thing would solve itself over night.

And ironically enough he will likely be among the ones who stay and become citizens.

He knows his stuff, obeys the laws and works hard, EXACTLY the kind of immigrant we want and need.

It is not his fault hat our immigration process is so damned fucked up it takes years for people to come here legally.

If we made our immigration process functional and imposed severe penalties on those who hire black market labor, this whole thing would solve itself over night.

Well, I hope he could become a citizen. I had tried years ago to help co-sponsor him with an Immigration attorney but it was futile. Yeah, he's a great worker, learned how to set up and operate old 1940s era automatic screw machines and such, (kind of a dying art) and was able to teach other workers the trade as well, was always the most faithful employee and made really good money. Completely thankful to be in the US but always figured one day he might get deported but you know he still just shruggs his shoulders about it if it were to happen. I wish we could keep they ones like that and just get rid of the Criminals and La raza types.

I do not believe that . Also do not give me any right wing proof as though it would even be proof.

no and its time the Pubs realize it. Change the Electoral votes and Gore would of won as well.

No way ABC CBS NBC are going to even start to do a story on Illegal voters. Which is why people are forced to do their own reporting on these things which gives rise to the so called RW news sources. It's just people trying to get the truth out. Main stream media is owned by the left and it starts in journalism school where its highly controlled in one political direction.

The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

no and its time the Pubs realize it. Change the Electoral votes and Gore would of won as well.

:lmao:

He would of. This is the second coup by the Pubs in this century.

He would of [sic]. This is the second coup by the Pubs in this century.

He would of. This is the second coup by the Pubs in this century.
Would of? Edjumicated in Liberal schools, I see.

He would of [sic]. This is the second coup by the Pubs in this century.

Betting she was born here of parents born here too.

Forum List

Back