A libertarian endorsement of Jenner for CA Gov

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Let's face it, the state of CA is dominated by some of the worst, most pathetic excuses of human life on the planet. The CA Dem is a bigoted, treasonous, hypocritical, kleptocratic leftwing liar. There is not a person of high character amongst them.

In comes Jenner, former Olympic hero, with the courage to open the closet door (unlike homO and so many other extremely cowardly Dems still hiding in the closet) for all to see. America is supposed to be free. I don't hate people for theirsexuality. I hate liars, bigots, kleptocrats, and traitors (meaning 100 percent of Dems and 95 percent of the current GOP "leaders."

So I am for Jenner. Jenner is a candidate of courage, of documented excellence for America, and the heart and soul of an Olympic champion.

Help Jenner pole vault into the gov mansion.

Let's face it, the state of CA is dominated by some of the worst, most pathetic excuses of human life on the planet. The CA Dem is a bigoted, treasonous, hypocritical, kleptocratic leftwing liar. There is not a person of high character amongst them.

In comes Jenner, former Olympic hero, with the courage to open the closet door (unlike homO and so many other extremely cowardly Dems still hiding in the closet) for all to see. America is supposed to be free. I don't hate people for theirsexuality. I hate liars, bigots, kleptocrats, and traitors (meaning 100 percent of Dems and 95 percent of the current GOP "leaders."

So I am for Jenner. Jenner is a candidate of courage, of documented excellence for America, and the heart and soul of an Olympic champion.

Well at this point, you really can't do any worse.

Trouble is, I say that every year and it does get worse.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Lol!!!

Jenner still has some "differences." Jenner understands that closeted homos can be blackmailed in office, a very exploitable issue. That is why so many hate Jenner. They fear Jenner. Jenner is a catalyst for outing them before they get blackmailed again.

Do we really want another homO hiding in the closet doing trade deals with China when China knows about homO and can blackmail homO on that issue?

Wake up. All these "republicans" pissing on Jenner were all big big supporters of MIKE PENCE, their "values" guy...

Jenner has no "identity" issue because Jenner had the courage to come out of the closet, unlike dennis hastert and many still masquerading as "values republicans".

No matter how many times the values crowd gets double crossed by "their own" the on thing you can count on...

They will never, ever learn anything and insist on making the very same errors.

A candidate for courage? If you believe that,you are one sick monster.

Last edited:
Question for the values crowd...

How could the GOP and Fox not notice that the United States had a

MAN named Michael Robinson

As "First Lady" for eight years?

Do any of you really believe that Pence, MConnell, Ryan, grasserly, and the rest of the "GOP leaders" did not know that all along?

As the late Joan rivers put it

EVERYONE KNOWS

And then she was offed 6 weeks later. HomO offed people for opening the closet door. Jenner is opposed to offing people for opening homO's closet door...

Comprende?

Wake up. All these "republicans" pissing on Jenner were all big big supporters of MIKE PENCE, their "values" guy
Why is supporting Pence a problem for you? Not that I really care, just curious
Uh pence betrayed trump.man only a sick fuck like the op would defend Jenner,that is bs,the left would do cartwheels over a sick freak fag like Jenner as the new senator.just when I did not think anybody could be worse than newsome.god help the entire world if this sicko gets elected.

Forum List

Back