A little bit about Hunter Biden

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

I say this is a proper Congressional Request. It is necessary to continue the House investigation about possible Corruption, involving Hunter and his father. And I’m wondering if and when Yellen will get compelled to comply.

I guess this letter is a mere polite request. Next would likely have to be a subpoena. Then maybe a contempt citation. Then the DOJ will decline to prosecute. Then maybe an impeachment of Yellen.

But maybe the Dims will actually be persuaded to play by the rules?

But maybe the Dims will actually be persuaded to play by the rules?
I think it's too late to expect that, unless they can make a deal with the RINOs to make it look like they've complied while actually doing nothing. Bottom line is there is growing evidence Garland AND Biden deserve to be removed and while the Dems can avoid that easily through their control of the Senate, they cannot stop Americans from watching them being criminals. Their only chance next year is another steal and I hope that it sets this country on FIRE when they attempt it.

Hunter was used by his father. He doesn't even like him or Jill.

He had to play ball to make a living. I find it hard to be mad at him.

Hunter was used by his father. He doesn't even like him or Jill.

He had to play ball to make a living. I find it hard to be mad at him.
Exactly... addicted to crack and just a lowlife piece of shit he was easy to manipulate and Plugs made him the face of the crime family. His laptop says he raped minors, on video.... extorting money from dependent countries for daddy is the least of that shitstain's worries.

Plugs - father of the year..... and grandfather of the year too!

biden granddaughter 9.jpg

Exactly... addicted to crack and just a lowlife piece of shit he was easy to manipulate and Plugs made him the face of the crime family. His laptop says he raped minors, on video.... extorting money from dependent countries for daddy is the least of that shitstain's worries.

Plugs - father of the year..... and grandfather of the year too!

View attachment 799749
You do know Joe was drunk driving and wrecked the car and cracked Hunter's skull and killed his mother, right?

I think it's too late to expect that, unless they can make a deal with the RINOs to make it look like they've complied while actually doing nothing. Bottom line is there is growing evidence Garland AND Biden deserve to be removed and while the Dems can avoid that easily through their control of the Senate, they cannot stop Americans from watching them being criminals. Their only chance next year is another steal and I hope that it sets this country on FIRE when they attempt it.
BLAH BLAH BLAH....

So you're okay with someone supposedly stealing one election but if they do it again...watch out? Boy...you're not going to do shit.

Outta the park, Esdraelon. Home run! ⚾

Prove it. With science.
Or at least with a reliable historical record.
To prove such an absurdity as the existence of god can't be science, since the illusion comes from individual heads. The theologian's deception relies on this source of the illusion with which to establish religious power. Thus, historical reference is already compromised by such illusions. Historical reference to the painting can be found in Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American.

To prove such an absurdity as the existence of god can't be science, since the illusion comes from individual heads. The theologian's deception relies on this source of the illusion with which to establish religious power. Thus, historical reference is already compromised by such illusions. Historical reference to the painting can be found in Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American.
No no. You don’t wriggle off the hook with your cheap evasions. Not on my watch! 👁️

Prove that Gen. Washington didn’t pray.

(I was just kidding about that “with science.”)

No no. You don’t wriggle off the hook with your cheap evasions. Not on my watch! 👁️

Prove that Gen. Washington didn’t pray.

(I was just kidding about that “with science.”)
The only thing that can be proven is that the illusion of religion in the head of the artist was "made manifest" in three dimensions. The argument for proof of something, can't suffice because the artist can't prove presence as a witness. This again is the theologian's modus operandi: basing "facts of faith" on illusions inside each individual's head.

Seidel may name this artist in his book, though the more serious pathology is to believe that a non-existent entity, knowing there would be bloodshed, already knew what was going to happen and refrained from telling Washington anything so as to watch from above, as the voyeur par excellence, the coming carnage.

The only thing that can be proven is that the illusion of religion in the head of the artist was "made manifest" in three dimensions. The argument for proof of something, can't suffice because the artist can't prove presence as a witness. This again is the theologian's modus operandi: basing "facts of faith" on illusions inside each individual's head.

Seidel may name this artist in his book, though the more serious pathology is to believe that a non-existent entity, knowing there would be bloodshed, already knew what was going to happen and refrained from telling Washington anything so as to watch from above, as the voyeur par excellence, the coming carnage.
I’m not asking for the artist to prove anything.

You are the one who made the claim that Washington didn’t pray.

Cite? Link? Source of information?

I’m not asking for the artist to prove anything.

You are the one who made the claim that Washington didn’t pray.

Cite? Link? Source of information?
You attempt a cop-out using what's already a religious belief and not an established fact, then try to sanitize the reasoning by excluding the artist from any critique. Belief can't prove anything either, though a scientific style of reasoning can certainly mutate belief.

You attempt a cop-out using what's already a religious belief and not an established fact, then try to sanitize the reasoning by excluding the artist from any critique. Belief can't prove anything either, though a scientific style of reasoning can certainly mutate belief.
You’re being an overt and obvious pussy.

Answer the question or confess to the world that you’re a pussy.

When you claimed that Washington didn’t pray, were you just making shit up?

Forum List

Back