A little "test" for Trump: Is he pro-NATO or pro-Putin?

and The TRUMP got rid of 'mrobamas' obamacare mandate didn't he ?? We sure need to give The TRUMP Credit for that Nat .

and The TRUMP should get credit for this little bit of action . --- Instead of a Ban, Transgender Military Recruits Hit Endless Red Tape --- The TRUMP is a smart guy and is All American Nat .
Pis you still don't get it Trump is all for Trump He's making many millions illegally, and he spits at our laws Are you loyal to him too ??
------------------------------------------- you may be having the laws that YOU support being spit at but i think that Trump is doing great . I don't care about the accusations that he is illegally making money . Arrest him and take him to Court or else the illegal money making is just silliness Edward .

but as i said , i think that TRUMP got rid of the unAMERICAN obamacare mandate and that alone is admirable Edward .

and then the military transgender ban is what 'CiC' TRUMP wants as he thinks that it is best for USA Military and America so he gets his ban one way or the other Edward . And TRUMP is both President and Commander in CHIEF Edward .

and The TRUMP should get credit for this little bit of action . --- Instead of a Ban, Transgender Military Recruits Hit Endless Red Tape --- The TRUMP is a smart guy and is All American Nat .
Pis you still don't get it Trump is all for Trump He's making many millions illegally, and he spits at our laws Are you loyal to him too ??
------------------------------------------- you may be having the laws that YOU support being spit at but i think that Trump is doing great . I don't care about the accusations that he is illegally making money . Arrest him and take him to Court or else the illegal money making is just silliness Edward .
How could that happen? He has republican congress afraid of him

Let me get this straight. NATO was outraged by Russia taking over the
Crimea...right?

In 2004 W pressed NATO to admit the Ukraine. The Western European
members balked and said no. Why?

Simple, moron........To have a NATO country right next to the Russian border would be the equivalent of the U.S. shrugging off if Canada had become Russian ally.

Find a grown up to explain world politics to you.

Learn to read a map, asshole..
Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania all border Russia. And Poland does
also if you count that city in the north.

You're in more need of a grown-up than I am. I'll send one over
and I'll get a confirmation he is white so you're not given stupid answers.

Try Trumps pal the murderer Putin ,,,,,,for starters
BREAKING on MSNBC Senate intel",,, Russia had a"" clear preference"" for Trump in 2016

MSNBC ???????????????? gotta be true if they say it, right? Come on, stop the stupidity.
How about the Senate INTEL saying it first How tf can some one with a brain in their head deny the russians were helping trump Tell me it didn't help but don't act stupid like most other trumpettes here

If you are so sure that Trump only won because of Russian actions, can you tell us exactly what the Russians did? can you tell us how many votes in which states were changed as a result of Russian actions? Can you tell us how the Russian dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign helped Trump? If your concern is foreign influence, are you concerned about the votes cast by illegal aliens? Who did they vote for?

Then tell us why Russia preferred Trump when they had tons of material to use to blackmailing Hillary into doing exactly what they wanted.
Ya see red that's your problem ,putting words in others mouths Did I say he won ONLY because of Russian actions or did I say they helped? I will refrain from going on this fools errand with you on just how they went about it Try filling your heads full of lies about Hillary for starters

OK, how did the Russians help him win? tell us exactly what they did that helped Trump win. You refuse to answer that simple question because you tiny head is totally full of left wing talking points such that there is no room left for rational thought or facts.

Last chance, how did the Russians help Trump win? How did the fake Russian dossier paid for by the Hillary campaign help Trump? How did the 145 Milion of Russian money to the Clinton foundation help Trump? How did the uranium one deal help Trump.

Put up or STFU

BREAKING on MSNBC Senate intel",,, Russia had a"" clear preference"" for Trump in 2016

MSNBC ???????????????? gotta be true if they say it, right? Come on, stop the stupidity.
How about the Senate INTEL saying it first How tf can some one with a brain in their head deny the russians were helping trump Tell me it didn't help but don't act stupid like most other trumpettes here

If you are so sure that Trump only won because of Russian actions, can you tell us exactly what the Russians did? can you tell us how many votes in which states were changed as a result of Russian actions? Can you tell us how the Russian dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign helped Trump? If your concern is foreign influence, are you concerned about the votes cast by illegal aliens? Who did they vote for?

Then tell us why Russia preferred Trump when they had tons of material to use to blackmailing Hillary into doing exactly what they wanted.
Ya see red that's your problem ,putting words in others mouths Did I say he won ONLY because of Russian actions or did I say they helped? I will refrain from going on this fools errand with you on just how they went about it Try filling your heads full of lies about Hillary for starters

Did I say he won ONLY because of Russian actions or did I say they helped?

Reminding voters of the corruption of the DNC and of Hillary helped Trump?

that's the part that they refuse to acknowledge

disaster? unemployment at record lows, black unemployment at all time lows, Hispanic unemployment at all time lows, tax cuts for all working americans, companies expanding and building in the usa, bad trade deals being fixed, consumer confidence at record highs.

Morons....like you......should realize (but you're too fucking dumb to do so) that Obama took unemployment from over 10% to 4.7%....and YET, fuck heads give Trump all the credit from lowering unemployment from the 4.7% to 4.2%......

BTW, Trump's "approval" rating from blacks is at about 18%.......lol

you libs said that Trump would destroy the economy, just the opposite has happened. Yes, unemployment dropped under the Kenyan messiah, tell us specifically what Obama did to cause that to happen.

Black unemployment is the lowest in history, so is Hispanic, and female. More and more blacks are dumping the dem plantation owners and supporting Trump because they see real opportunity for success finally.

disaster? unemployment at record lows, black unemployment at all time lows, Hispanic unemployment at all time lows, tax cuts for all working americans, companies expanding and building in the usa, bad trade deals being fixed, consumer confidence at record highs.

Morons....like you......should realize (but you're too fucking dumb to do so) that Obama took unemployment from over 10% to 4.7%....and YET, fuck heads give Trump all the credit from lowering unemployment from the 4.7% to 4.2%......

you libs said that Trump would destroy the economy, just the opposite has happened. Yes, unemployment dropped under the Kenyan messiah, tell us specifically what Obama did to cause that to happen.

Black unemployment is the lowest in history, so is Hispanic, and female. More and more blacks are dumping the dem plantation owners and supporting Trump because they see real opportunity for success finally.
Bad news Red Black unemployment went zooming back up if you got the latest results this morning

how is he making millions illegally? give us the details or admit that you are lying again.
Read and learn trumpette
About 142,000 results (0.48 seconds)

Search Results
Trump Is Receiving Gifts From Foreign Governments and Violating the ...
www.newsweek.com/trump-still-doing-business-foreign-governments-769177
Jan 3, 2018 - “If you have a foreign government providing a benefit to theTrump company, that is going to violate emoluments clause of the Constitution,” ...

[You like gulags? Spend a vacation or two there?

Logic and rationality are not your strong suit, Comrade.

Putin is a KGB thug, and a scumbag.

Does that somehow make the Bolshevik Progressive movement in America justified?

Does that justify Hillary and the FSB paying Putin for fabricated dirt on Trump as your party tried to rig the election?
The FSB paying Putin? Like in the 1990s? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

What were you lying, stupid fuck?

FBI made deal with ex-spy Christopher Steele for Trump dossier
Is that the dossier started by Marco Rubio to use against Trump in the 2016 campaign?

Marco Rubio backer’s money initially funded anti-Trump research

how is he making millions illegally? give us the details or admit that you are lying again.
Read and learn trumpette
About 142,000 results (0.48 seconds)

Search Results
Trump Is Receiving Gifts From Foreign Governments and Violating the ...
www.newsweek.com/trump-still-doing-business-foreign-governments-769177
Jan 3, 2018 - “If you have a foreign government providing a benefit to theTrump company, that is going to violate emoluments clause of the Constitution,” ...

newsweek???????????? yeah, sure. Don't be such an idiot.

Bad news Red Black unemployment went zooming back up if you got the latest results this morning

proof???

proof???
It was headline news this morning So republican of you to call real news false

Oh hell, it isn't even a test. Trump has thumbed his nose at NATO and cozied up to the murderous autocrats of our hostile foreign enemies.

That ship done sailed

Forum List

Back