A little "test" for Trump: Is he pro-NATO or pro-Putin?

Oh hell, it isn't even a test. Trump has thumbed his nose at NATO and cozied up to the murderous autocrats of our hostile foreign enemies.

That ship done sailed
Told WTO to kiss his butt also Only about 35 nations were represented,,,Now he's even trying to piss off Saudis

BREAKING on MSNBC Senate intel",,, Russia had a"" clear preference"" for Trump in 2016

MSNBC ???????????????? gotta be true if they say it, right? Come on, stop the stupidity.
How about the Senate INTEL saying it first How tf can some one with a brain in their head deny the russians were helping trump Tell me it didn't help but don't act stupid like most other trumpettes here

If you are so sure that Trump only won because of Russian actions, can you tell us exactly what the Russians did? can you tell us how many votes in which states were changed as a result of Russian actions? Can you tell us how the Russian dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign helped Trump? If your concern is foreign influence, are you concerned about the votes cast by illegal aliens? Who did they vote for?

Then tell us why Russia preferred Trump when they had tons of material to use to blackmailing Hillary into doing exactly what they wanted.
Ya see red that's your problem ,putting words in others mouths Did I say he won ONLY because of Russian actions or did I say they helped? I will refrain from going on this fools errand with you on just how they went about it Try filling your heads full of lies about Hillary for starters

OK, how did the Russians help him win? tell us exactly what they did that helped Trump win. You refuse to answer that simple question because you tiny head is totally full of left wing talking points such that there is no room left for rational thought or facts.

Last chance, how did the Russians help Trump win? How did the fake Russian dossier paid for by the Hillary campaign help Trump? How did the 145 Milion of Russian money to the Clinton foundation help Trump? How did the uranium one deal help Trump.

Put up or STFU

Last week called - It would like you to catch up :)

“After a thorough review, our staff concluded that the ICA conclusions were accurate and on point. The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton. In order to protect our democracy from future threats, we must understand what happened in 2016. And while our Committee’s investigation remains ongoing, one thing is already abundantly clear – we have to do a better job in the future if we want to protect our elections from foreign interference.”​

Senate Intel Completes Review of Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian Activities in the 2016 U.S. Elections | U.S. Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina
U.S. Senate Panel Finds Russia Worked To Aid Trump In Election

Trump has not made a secret of his anti-NATO sentiments which seem to have extended to anti-Western Europe in general.

His preference for strong men and dictators is obvious. However this is not new in U.S. foreign policy - the U.S. has supported dictators throughout the world for a very, very long time.

What is new is his support for Putin combined with his animosity towards Western Europe and Canada.

The U.S. has always been economically & financially tied to Western Europe and Canada, Europe owns a BIG piece of America.

Now its seems that Trump is trying to usher in a new era - A Russian dominated Europe. Once that happens an isolated America may not do very well.

If he succeeds we'll see the end of the 'American Century' and the beginning of the 'Russian Century'.

Trump has not made a secret of his anti-NATO sentiments which seem to have extended to anti-Western Europe in general.

His preference for strong men and dictators is obvious. However this is not new in U.S. foreign policy - the U.S. has supported dictators throughout the world for a very, very long time.

What is new is his support for Putin combined with his animosity towards Western Europe and Canada.

The U.S. has always been economically & financially tied to Western Europe and Canada, Europe owns a BIG piece of America.

Now its seems that Trump is trying to usher in a new era - A Russian dominated Europe. Once that happens an isolated America may not do very well.

If he succeeds we'll see the end of the 'American Century' and the beginning of the 'Russian Century'.
China owns a big piece of America too ,,,someone once said you're known by the friends you keep Also by the enemies you have.....Anyone but Putin our friend now?

MSNBC ???????????????? gotta be true if they say it, right? Come on, stop the stupidity.
How about the Senate INTEL saying it first How tf can some one with a brain in their head deny the russians were helping trump Tell me it didn't help but don't act stupid like most other trumpettes here

If you are so sure that Trump only won because of Russian actions, can you tell us exactly what the Russians did? can you tell us how many votes in which states were changed as a result of Russian actions? Can you tell us how the Russian dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign helped Trump? If your concern is foreign influence, are you concerned about the votes cast by illegal aliens? Who did they vote for?

Then tell us why Russia preferred Trump when they had tons of material to use to blackmailing Hillary into doing exactly what they wanted.
Ya see red that's your problem ,putting words in others mouths Did I say he won ONLY because of Russian actions or did I say they helped? I will refrain from going on this fools errand with you on just how they went about it Try filling your heads full of lies about Hillary for starters

OK, how did the Russians help him win? tell us exactly what they did that helped Trump win. You refuse to answer that simple question because you tiny head is totally full of left wing talking points such that there is no room left for rational thought or facts.

Last chance, how did the Russians help Trump win? How did the fake Russian dossier paid for by the Hillary campaign help Trump? How did the 145 Milion of Russian money to the Clinton foundation help Trump? How did the uranium one deal help Trump.

Put up or STFU

“After a thorough review, our staff concluded that the ICA conclusions were accurate and on point. The Russian effort was extensive, sophisticated, and ordered by President Putin himself for the purpose of helping Donald Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton. In order to protect our democracy from future threats, we must understand what happened in 2016. And while our Committee’s investigation remains ongoing, one thing is already abundantly clear – we have to do a better job in the future if we want to protect our elections from foreign interference.”​

Senate Intel Completes Review of Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian Activities in the 2016 U.S. Elections | U.S. Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina

OK, I am still waiting for anyone to tell us exactly what Russia did and how it resulted in more votes for Trump. how many votes, which states?

second question: since Putin had tons of material to use to blackmail Hillary, why would he prefer someone he had no control over?

China owns a big piece of America too ,,,someone once said you're known by the friends you keep Also by the enemies you have.....Anyone but Putin our friend now?

so which would be best: war with Russia or a working relationship with them? you guys seem to want war, why?

bullshit, total unadulterated bullshit

Put up or STFU

OK, I am still waiting for anyone to tell us exactly what Russia did and how it resulted in more votes for Trump. how many votes, which states?

second question: since Putin had tons of material to use to blackmail Hillary, why would he prefer someone he had no control over?
In answer to your 2nd part What did Putin have on Hillary and if he thought it was enough to move her why did he help Trump? You don't believe the BI-PARTISAN senate INTEL group? Who do you believe?? The liar in chief?

For the last 70 years we have been part of a formidable coalition called NATO, whose MAIN purpose has been to ward off the encroachment of totalitarian Russia.

Turkey sought and became a member of NATO in 1952.

ALL NATO members imposed sanctions on Russia for a variety of reasons, but especially for Putin's blatant invasion and occupation of Crimea.

Defying NATO sanctions, however, Turkey has chosen to buy a huge stockpile of weaponry from Putin (supposedly because Turkey is "afraid" of the Kurds.)

Now, one would expect that our "beloved" Trump would be a bit pissed at Erdogan of Turkey......but, as we all know, Trump would rather harass France and Germany and Canada, than to ever go against someone like Erdogan since he greatly and enviously admires dictators.......and heaven forbid for the Russian stooge in the oval office to EVER chide the likes of his handler, Putin for sowing discord among NATO members.

So, Trump is facing a test of whether he is more pro-NATO or pro-Putin (and Erdogan)....How do you think this little "test" willgo over with Trump?

Why didn't your Magic Negro stop Puti?

so which would be best: war with Russia or a working relationship with them? you guys seem to want war, why?
Why does it have to be one or the other?? FN with our elections and trump still kisses putins ass Shame on all with think that's ok

Put up or STFU

In answer to your 2nd part What did Putin have on Hillary and if he thought it was enough to move her why did he help Trump? You don't believe the BI-PARTISAN senate INTEL group? Who do you believe?? The liar in chief?

what did Putin have on Hillary

1. the Russian gift of 145 M to the Clinton foundation (sometimes known as the Clinton bank account)
2. 450K to Bill for a 20 minute speech in moscow
3. uranium one
4. he has her missing 30,000 emails

those 4 things give him all the blackmail stuff he would need to control her, just like he controlled Obama. "I'll have more flexibility after the election" "Ok, I'll tell Vladimir"

As to who I believe, I don't believe any of them, I make my own decisions based on the evidence.

Why does it have to be one or the other?? FN with our elections and trump still kisses putins ass Shame on all with think that's ok

what other option is there, we either work with them or we are at war with them, cold war, hot war. but war. Or we find ways to deal with them that are beneficial to both sides-----------------how terrible would that be?

Put up or STFU

1. the Russian gift of 145 M to the Clinton foundation (sometimes known as the Clinton bank account)
3. uranium one

those 4 things give him all the blackmail stuff he would need to control her, just like he controlled Obama. "I'll have more flexibility after the election" "Ok, I'll tell Vladimir"

As to who I believe, I don't believe any of them, I make my own decisions based on the evidence.
So if he had all that on hillary which BTW I think is all BS ,why didn't he help her win??

what other option is there, we either work with them or we are at war with them, cold war, hot war. but war. Or we find ways to deal with them that are beneficial to both sides-----------------how terrible would that be?
Keeping them at arms length isn't an option??

They hack our great companies they f with our election and you want to make friends with them?? LOL they'll steal your eye teeth if you don't stay on guard

Put up or STFU

3. uranium one

So if he had all that on hillary which BTW I think is all BS ,why didn't he help her win??

which of those 4 do you not believe? Was the fake Russian dossier not aimed at helping her? was the donation to the Clinton foundation not aimed at helping her? was hiding her e-mails not done to help her?

But she still lost, because she is a lying corrupt, sick, old, bitch and the voters saw through her and rejected her. Blaming Putin, Comey, Women, white males, the media, or mickey mouse are all excuses for the reality that she was a shitty candidate.

Put up or STFU

3. uranium one

exactly what would that look like? economic sanctions? UN sanctions? what does "arms length" look like in the real world?

They hack our great companies they f with our election and you want to make friends with them?? LOL they'll steal your eye teeth if you don't stay on guard

so do the Chinese, should we cease relations with them, or should be fight back? you don't have to be friends to trade fairly with each other. That's all trump is trying to do with both Russia and China.

Forum List

Back