A Look at the Different Standards for gatherings in regards to COVID

In getting vaccinated thus reducing the number of sick and dead who are clogging up of our healthcare system in places where ICU beds are becoming quite the commodity.

Do you not have better questions?

Are you unvaccinated, honkey?
Ah, there it is.... lol Stupid bitch can only call names when she has no point to make..

Ah, there it is.... lol Stupid bitch can only call names when she has no point to make..

Oh? You're upset by being called a honkey? I don't know anyone who takes that seriously. You're also really bad with pronouns.

But, let's continue to scapegoat blacks for shit you guys are doing too.

Are you vaccinated?

thats false as most high death totals occurred in blue states and cities
Only early in the pandemic when blue starts were hit hardest, first and at the time nobody was protecting themselves.

Have you seen what Florida and Louisiana have been up to recently?

In getting vaccinated thus reducing the number of sick and dead who are clogging up of our healthcare system in places where ICU beds are becoming quite the commodity.

Do you not have better questions?

Are you unvaccinated, honkey?
So as long as those sick and dead from the vaccine aren't 'clogging up your healhcare system', screw them? You're clueless, you whine about people not getting vaccinated, when the vaccinated are getting covid and are spreading it. I'm guessing you will never admit that though, it will always be some excuse why any evidence presented is not valid.

So as long as those sick and dead from the vaccine aren't 'clogging up your healhcare system', screw them? You're clueless, you whine about people not getting vaccinated, when the vaccinated are getting covid and are spreading it. I'm guessing you will never admit that though, it will always be some excuse why any evidence presented is not valid.

The vaccinated don't end up in the hospital or worse anywhere near the same level as unvaccinated. You didn't know this, whitey?

Oh? You're upset by being called a honkey? I don't know anyone who takes that seriously. You're also really bad with pronouns.

But, let's continue to scapegoat blacks for shit you guys are doing too.

Are you vaccinated?
Are you a racist bitch? Seems so. I've never said one damn word about blacks doing or not doing anything, show me one post. I think it's a completely stupid and irrelevant argument to even have because vaccinated people spread covid.

thats false as most high death totals occurred in blue states and cities
CA1CE465-A966-4E50-8711-5ACF5529FE3E.jpeg

The vaccinated don't end up in the hospital or worse anywhere near the same level as unvaccinated. You didn't know this, whitey?

That's not true. You make a lot of ASSumptions, don't you? lol What race am I? You know, do you? You've certainly shown your true racist colors here tho, bravo!

Are you a racist bitch? Seems so. I've never said one damn word about blacks doing or not doing anything, show me one post. I think it's a completely stupid and irrelevant argument to even have because vaccinated people spread covid.
Nope, I'm not racist.

I'm debating why white people who belong to a group that appear to be among the most unvaccinated is scapegoating minorities, specifically black people.

Are you vaccinated?

That's not true. You make a lot of ASSumptions, don't you? lol What race am I? You know, do you? You've certainly shown your true racist colors here tho, bravo!

Oh? The vaccinated are ending up in the hospital or dead like the unvaccinated? Am I dealing with that level of stupidity here?

What race are you? Probably white.

I'm not racist. I don't have a problem one white person calling another a honkey. It's mostly just to get under your skin, snowflake since you're not good for anything else I may as well piss you off.

Nope, I'm not racist.

I'm debating why white people who belong to a group that appear to be among the most unvaccinated is scapegoating minorities, specifically black people.

Are you vaccinated?

Can't find any posts where I mentioned blacks, can you? lol You are racist, you just proved it several posts up.

Why do yo care if I'm vaccinated? Is it your business?

Can't find any posts where I mentioned blacks, can you? lol You are racist, you just proved it several posts up.

Why do yo care if I'm vaccinated? Is it your business?
Do I need to find a post where you mention blacks? Maybe this is where I remind you that you didn't understand the points being made. Some wingnuts were accusing blacks of being not vaccinated and I reminded them there are more white people not vaccinated and of those white people it's a huge percentage of conservatives.

Oh? The vaccinated are ending up in the hospital or dead like the unvaccinated? Am I dealing with that level of stupidity here?

What race are you? Probably white.

I'm not racist. I don't have a problem one white person calling another a honkey. It's mostly just to get under your skin, snowflake since you're not good for anything else I may as well piss you off.

What do you care about the hospitals or who ends up in them, are you vaccinated, you have nothing to worry about right? There is no level of crisis in hospitals, you need to quit reading propaganda.

You're racist, and if you think some unknown racist asshole on a message board can 'get under my skin', you're also very stupid and naïve.

Do I need to find a post where you mention blacks? Maybe this is where I remind you that you didn't understand the points being made. Some wingnuts were accusing blacks of being not vaccinated and I reminded them there are more white people not vaccinated and of those white people it's a huge percentage of conservatives.
You accused me of it, do I need to quote your post again?

And so fucking what if there's more white people not vaccinated???? Who fucking cares??? Only you, idiot.

What do you care about the hospitals or who ends up in them, are you vaccinated, you have nothing to worry about right? There is no level of crisis in hospitals, you need to quit reading propaganda.

There are a number of hospitals in the South that are running out of beds. That you don't know this should give you pause. It won't though.

Why should I worry about the hospitals filling up with more and more COVID cases? Surely that's another not so bright question. You really need an answer to that?

You're racist, and if you think some unknown racist asshole on a message board can 'get under my skin', you're also very stupid and naïve.

Yeah, you're totally not triggered.

Forum List

Back