A Look at the Different Standards for gatherings in regards to COVID

Wow, someone on here shockingly is avoiding percentages. LOL. Somehow, I doubt that would be applied to other issues, but I'll stop there.

Back to the topic.. why did the media, Democrats, and Fauci denounce, condemn, and blame Sturgis, the shutdown protests, and Trump rallies, but outright supported BLM protests and Biden celebrations, while looking the other way on Chicago rock concerts and Obama indoor maskless birthday bashes?

Anyone?

However a much, much larger population of white conservatives.

You don't have data to support that. I have data to support the fact that the lives of unvaccinated blacks and hispanics, by far the least-vaccinated populations in the country, mean nothing to you.

You accused me of it, do I need to quote your post again?

And so fucking what if there's more white people not vaccinated???? Who fucking cares??? Only you, idiot.
Who cares? Again, you apparently weren't paying attention to the thread.

You don't have data to support that. I have data to support the fact that the lives of unvaccinated blacks and hispanics, by far the least-vaccinated populations in the country, mean nothing to you.
I've already posted it.

White people make up the vast majority of unvaccinated

As far as demographics the unvaccinated make up a very large percentage of conservative whites.

If you want to blame blacks and hispanics then don't use white liberals, moderates and otherwise non-conservative whites to make you feel better about the "superior" race.

Black people should get vaccinated too. But I'm talking to the snowflakes on this board who insist on scapegoating others for the same action (or lack of) that their own political demographics makes.
Yeah... like the left media and the entire Democratic Party is doing with blacks and minorities not getting vaccinated, as well as 30 and younger - BOTH PARTIES.
Because, well, there is nothing to virtue signal about that

Yeah it's rather entertaining that someone is avoiding percentages. Like.. wow.

I've already posted it.

As far as demographics the unvaccinated make up a very large percentage of conservative whites.

If you want to blame blacks and hispanics then don't use white liberals, moderates and otherwise non-conservative whites to make you feel better about the "superior" race.
White people also make up the majority of the poor in this country. So... you going to start protesting to support white people?

Yeah... like the left media and the entire Democratic Party is doing with blacks and minorities not getting vaccinated, as well as 30 and younger - BOTH PARTIES.
Because, well, there is nothing to virtue signal about that

I've heard a lot on the news about blacks not trusting the vaccine. Almost all the graphs posted on this thread that conservatives are using came from mainstream sources. What are you talking about?

There are a number of hospitals in the South that are running out of beds. That you don't know this should give you pause. It won't though.

Why should I worry about the hospitals filling up with more and more COVID cases? Surely that's another not so bright question. You really need an answer to that?

Yeah, you're totally not triggered.

A number of hospitals? How many? I've seen your 'articles', full of bs propaganda to get clicks.

Well, I mean they're supposedly filled with 'honkey white conservatives' getting 'sick and dying', and you seem to be enjoying yourself spreading that news in every thread that you can. So do I think you really care? lol

If it makes you happy to think so, be my guest.. lol

White people also make up the majority of the poor in this country. So... you going to start protesting to support white people?

I'm always in support of raising poor people up regardless of race by supplementing their healthcare, daycare, post high school education, minimum wage increases and infrastructure just to name a few things.

However, we're talking about COVID. The large bloc of white people not vaccinated are conservatives. They are a larger group than unvaccinated blacks. Why are conservative whites scapegoating blacks when it is the wingnut whities that are the bigger problem?

She only cares about criticizing white honkey conservatives, haven't you figured that out yet?? lol

I've already posted it.

You don't think it a little strange that you only want to blame white honkey conservatives, and anyone 'of color' is irrelevant? Don't you think that makes you look just a bit disingenuous that you actually care about anyone being sick and hospitalized? You obviously only care about certain things, not surprising at all.

A number of hospitals? How many? I've seen your 'articles', full of bs propaganda to get clicks.

Well, I mean they're supposedly filled with 'honkey white conservatives' getting 'sick and dying', and you seem to be enjoying yourself spreading that news in every thread that you can. So do I think you really care? lol

If it makes you happy to think so, be my guest.. lol
Yeah a number of hospitals. And if the number of cases goes up and more people end up in the hospital the worse it's going to get.

I'm sorry I don't have any gatewaypundit links but I'm more interested in news.

I'm always in support of raising poor people up regardless of race by supplementing their healthcare, daycare, post high school education, minimum wage increases and infrastructure just to name a few things.

However, we're talking about COVID. The large bloc of white people not vaccinated are conservatives. They are a larger group than unvaccinated blacks. Why are conservative whites scapegoating blacks when it is the wingnut whities that are the bigger problem?

Why are you scapegoating white honkey conservatives when blacks are also a big part of what you call a 'problem'? You accuse them of ignoring whites while you do the exact same thing and ignore blacks and hispanics. Pot meet kettle.

Yeah a number of hospitals. And if the number of cases goes up and more people end up in the hospital the worse it's going to get.

I'm sorry I don't have any gatewaypundit links but I'm more interested in news.
You've posted this same thing about 10 times now, have it saved off do you?? lol

Why are you scapegoating white honkey conservatives when blacks are also a big part of what you call a 'problem'? You accuse them of ignoring whites while you do the exact same thing and ignore blacks and hispanics. Pot meet kettle.

I'm speaking directly to the white conservatives who are actually doing the scapegoating. Duh.

I've heard a lot on the news about blacks not trusting the vaccine. Almost all the graphs posted on this thread that conservatives are using came from mainstream sources. What are you talking about?
You are a parrot complaining about other parrots.
The left media has been parading around about "conservatives not getting vaccinated" - without mentioning that the ACTUAL majority of those unvaccinated are black/hispanic and people 40 and under - both sides.
Latest number for California is 53% vaccinated. WOW - I had no idea that 47% of Californians were Trump drum beating, mindless Republicans
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back