A lot of Taylor Swift based threads currently appearing on the main screen.

I only notice it because of the multiple references to her name in thread topics.

Is something brewing over there in camp leftard?
The Deep State is planning a disinformation campaign to paint Trump as a loony-tuned, bat shit crazy dictator wannabe by using deepfake AI generated Taylor Swift spots that will use mind control on the teenagers of Trump voting parents to write up fake ballots to be stuffed in ballot boxes, thereby defeating Trump come November....<takes a deep breathe>....

Hey, it's as good an explanation as anything. :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
The Deep State is planning a disinformation campaign to paint Trump as a loony-tuned, bat shit crazy dictator wannabe by using deepfake AI generated Taylor Swift spots that will use mind control on the teenagers of Trump voting parents to write up fake ballots to be stuffed in ballot boxes, thereby defeating Trump come November....<takes a deep breathe>....

Hey, it's as good an explanation as anything.
Typical retardation from you.

I only notice it because of the multiple references to her name in thread topics.

ummm-never-mind-v0-65yhb5i71s5d1.jpeg

blame newmax and trump for talking about her.

Recent pop history has many examples of marginally talented women who achieve iconic status for cultural reasons, many of which are invisible to men. Having written that, I don't think anybody has achieved Taylor Swift's status in the past. It is truly a phenomenon.

But I have no fear that her political opinions will move the needle, so to speak.

The last demographic Taylor has left to conquer is the Trump derangement crowd and the race baiting hucksters on the left.

I doubt politics matter much to her at all but the Money God at any cost it seems .. she just can’t get enough of it.

Yes. They're being told to parrot something or other; its groupthink and fashion grooming.Haven't read the threads but it's
probably just another TDS attack of some kind.

I thought it was because Trump brought her up recently.

Said she was beautiful and he thought she was a liberal but not sure.

It wasn’t. It is some silly shit he said as “quoted” in n a book getting released.
Yeah. I know.

I read the piece about the book.

Still doesn’t explain the sudden reemergence of all this vapid Taylor Swift threads.

TRUMP is probably trolling her since she won't endorse Biden most likely out of fear from the Death to America wing of the democrat party.

TRUMP is probably trolling her since she won't endorse Biden most likely out of fear from the Death to America wing of the democrat party.
I dunno.

Frankly, I just don’t care what any celebrity says about any candidate. I don’t care whom they endorse or whom they attempt to vilify.

I’m not a big fan of Taylor Swift, but I can understand why she has fans. She has some catchy tunes. And she is ok looking. She also seems to have some real business sense.

Forum List

Back