A Love Story

Well they are in love.
How do you know this? Did they tell you themselves? Just because they do the deed together doesn't mean that they are in love. How many humans are guilty of doing the deed with someone no matter how they feel about that someone that they do the deed with? Too many to count.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I think that deep down none of us really know do we ?

Think of the people who break up,couples that you think are the perfect couple. What we do know is that they were in love at a certain time.

What does that look like.Wanting to be with the other person,spend time with them and so on.When anything happens they are the first person you want to tell. When my wife smiles my world lights up. Its a lot deeper than a carnal urge.

So if you look at these penguins they are obviously not just in it for the sex. They could get that quite easily, as you would imagine, in a breeding colony. Outside of sex they preferred each others company and to me that is the key.

When humans arent in love they dont want to spend any time with their sexual partners unless they are at it. Why would you ?

You are making up penguin behavior to comport with your own , rather wacky, human ideals.

Penguins are monagamous when breeding. Females choose mates. A breeding colony isn't like spring break in Florida. Male penguins have no choice in the matter. Animals do not love. They mate. Your world may light up when your wife smiles at you but you aren't an animal whose mating instinct is largely controlled by the olfactory sense.

Trolling for readership infuriates members, for sure. Grow up and title your threads appropriately. The subject matter has zero to do with "a love story".
Well they are in love. I found the story heart warming.
Here is a young couple affirming their love in the face of overwhelming corporate pressure.
Its beautiful.
Tissue?

Someone should let Stan, Olli, Juan, and Carlos know several airlines are currently hiring flight attendants. And don't even get me started on the shortage of quality hair stylists these days.

Well they are in love.
How do you know this? Did they tell you themselves? Just because they do the deed together doesn't mean that they are in love. How many humans are guilty of doing the deed with someone no matter how they feel about that someone that they do the deed with? Too many to count.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I think that deep down none of us really know do we ?

Think of the people who break up,couples that you think are the perfect couple. What we do know is that they were in love at a certain time.

What does that look like.Wanting to be with the other person,spend time with them and so on.When anything happens they are the first person you want to tell. When my wife smiles my world lights up. Its a lot deeper than a carnal urge.

So if you look at these penguins they are obviously not just in it for the sex. They could get that quite easily, as you would imagine, in a breeding colony. Outside of sex they preferred each others company and to me that is the key.

When humans arent in love they dont want to spend any time with their sexual partners unless they are at it. Why would you ?

You are making up penguin behavior to comport with your own , rather wacky, human ideals.

Penguins are monagamous when breeding. Females choose mates. A breeding colony isn't like spring break in Florida. Male penguins have no choice in the matter. Animals do not love. They mate. Your world may light up when your wife smiles at you but you aren't an animal whose mating instinct is largely controlled by the olfactory sense.

You are basically repeating views that you offered up earlier in the thread.They were trashed so you need to find another line to push.

Silo and Roy split up for females. As has every other faggot penguin couple and every faggot penguin couple in the foreseeable future.
No they didnt. Silo found love with a female but Roy is still hanging with the guys and pining for SIlo.
Its a bit messy when there is a child involved.
Penguin Court will decide.

Someone needs to bake a cake!

Silo and Roy split up for females. As has every other faggot penguin couple and every faggot penguin couple in the foreseeable future.
No they didnt. Silo found love with a female but Roy is still hanging with the guys and pining for SIlo.

The verdict is already in. Only a minority of humans with twisted religious ideologies struggle to accept it. The animal kingdom is fine with homosexuality because it is a natural state of affairs.

The verdict is already in. Only a minority of humans with twisted religious ideologies struggle to accept it. The animal kingdom is fine with homosexuality because it is a natural state of affairs.
There are no faggot animals, you stupid fuck.

There is no homosexuality among animals. There is homosexual behavior subject to sexual stressors.

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality
Who is the stupid fuck now ?

No they OCCASIONALLY exhibit homosexual behavior. There are zero faggot animals.

Oh the problem is you can't read. That explains it.

There is no homosexuality among animals. There is homosexual behavior when there is no suitable mate. When a male is fighting for a female and showing dominance over another male. Those animals that exhibit homosexual behavior will mate with a partner of the opposite sex.

Animals do not love and they have no concept of romance.

I wish you could read so you would really educate yourself.

Forum List

Back