A Love Story

Silo and Roy split up for females. As has every other faggot penguin couple and every faggot penguin couple in the foreseeable future.
No they didnt. Silo found love with a female but Roy is still hanging with the guys and pining for SIlo.
Its a bit messy when there is a child involved.
Penguin Court will decide.

Someone needs to bake a cake!
The verdict is already in. Only a minority of humans with twisted religious ideologies struggle to accept it. The animal kingdom is fine with homosexuality because it is a natural state of affairs.
Wrong, you've dismissed the logical explanations and favor your opinion, which is just as religious as those you condemn.

Homosexuality is not natural. Opposite genders pairing up is how the little animals are made. Why would evolution produce the desire to breed with a like gender? And why would heterosexuals be the ones producing them? It makes no sense. The left is truly insane, they will believe anything but truth.
Ok - are you really quoting evolution ?
I didn't know evolution was a book. Was the point too big for you?

No they didnt. Silo found love with a female but Roy is still hanging with the guys and pining for SIlo.
Its a bit messy when there is a child involved.

The verdict is already in. Only a minority of humans with twisted religious ideologies struggle to accept it. The animal kingdom is fine with homosexuality because it is a natural state of affairs.
Wrong, you've dismissed the logical explanations and favor your opinion, which is just as religious as those you condemn.

Homosexuality is not natural. Opposite genders pairing up is how the little animals are made. Why would evolution produce the desire to breed with a like gender? And why would heterosexuals be the ones producing them? It makes no sense. The left is truly insane, they will believe anything but truth.
I am just astonished that someone who has spent the whole thread rejecting scientific evidence actually acknowledging evolution as a fact. They will burn you a the stake if you carry on with that type of nonsense.

I am just astonished that someone who has spent the whole thread rejecting scientific evidence actually acknowledging evolution as a fact. They will burn you a the stake if you carry on with that type of nonsense.
I haven't rejected anything but your twist.

ROFLMAO....National Geographic rains on the Gay Parade :popcorn:

No, Those Aren't Male Lions Mating. One Is Likely a Female.

Viral pictures of African lions mating likely show a male and a maned lioness, which are common in northern Botswana.

Pictures of two "male" lions mating in the wild have made a sensation online, but the truth may be even more intriguing.

The lion on the bottom is more than likely a female African lion with a mane, a type of animal regularly seen in northern Botswana, where Nicole Cambré recently photographed the lions on safari.

One of the photos shows the two animals rubbing their heads against each other, which is not unusual behavior for males as part of a dominance display, notes Kathleen Alexander, an African lion expert and professor at Virgina Polytechnic Institute in Blacksburg.

As for the mating, "I’ve never seen male-to-male interaction like that, and I’ve been working [in Botswana] for 20 years," she says. "I would say it's more likely a maned lioness."

No, Those Aren't Male Lions Mating. One Is Likely a Female.

My female dog humped another dog at the park the other day but damn, I forgot to bring her strap on.

Bitches (female canines) don't hump dogs (males). Dogs do the humping and females are the recipient. Did you by chance miss sex education class? I've seen dogs hump anything: furniture, human legs, kids, whatever. If it has nuts and is a canine apparently everything is fair game, but I've never witnessed canines go homo.

My female dog humped another dog at the park the other day but damn, I forgot to bring her strap on.

Bitches (female canines) don't hump dogs (males). Dogs do the humping and females are the recipient. Did you by chance miss sex education class? I've seen dogs hump anything: furniture, human legs, kids, whatever. If it has nuts and is a canine apparently everything is fair game, but I've never witnessed canines go homo.
Not true. My female dog humps my male dog every day. She is exhibiting dominating behaviour, according to the vet.

Aww man. Can you imagine how upset the penguins' fathers are going to be?
Two male lions show gay ‘pride’ by mounting each other, ignore lionesses
Love conquering all.

Except it's BS....National Geo clobbered your perverted BS
Nope.They werent there and didnt see the incident. Anyway, National Geo is written by so called scientists who believe in EVOLUTION. Why would I believe those Godless bastards ?

I've seen it with my own eyes and not just my female. It's not sexual, it's a dominance thing that's inherent in the canine dna. No wonder you're a spinster.

Last edited:

I've seen it with my own eyes and not just my female. It's not sexual, it's a dominance thing that's inherent in the canine dna. No wonder you're a spinster.
There are some people who believe that when a dog humps your leg, it is in love with your leg and wants to have sex with you.

It is indeed dominating behavior. Girl dogs want to be the boss too.

Forum List

Back