A MAJOR question not asked of Kamala in her hand-held interview

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
It was crazy to watch Dana Bash ask questions, get BS answers, and offer no pressure or follow ups. She was clearly defending her candidate

But Harris was asked if she questioned Bidens mental acuity and she doubled down saying he’s great.

The OBVIOUS question is (take notes Dana Bash)…

“If there’s nothing wrong with Joe Biden, why is he not running and you are?”

I’d like any USMB leftist to try to answer this

It was crazy to watch Dana Bash ask questions, get BS answers, and offer no pressure or follow ups. She was clearly defending her candidate

But Harris was asked if she questioned Bidens mental acuity and she doubled down saying he’s great.

Dana Bash interviewed JD Vance and spent most of the interview making excuses for Kamala and Walz.

That's a good one.

Another question I wanted Bash to ask (and knew she never would) was:

Your administration reversed Trump border policies that brought illegal immigration to a halt. Why can't you just reverse your own reversal? Why do you need a bill?

My take.

1. The setting was terrible. Bad lighting no color.

2. Why was Harris in the background and Walz in the foreground? Note Harris’s campaign staff, SHEs the top of the ticket.

3. Harris didn’t have a rehearsed answer to What are gong to do day 1? Seriously?

4. Harris needs to do a better job of prep. Most if not all the questions Bash asked were pretty obvious and Harris should have had canned answers to them

5. Harris is trying to do what exceedingly talented politicians like Pres Obama or Reagan could do. Hear a question, know the 2-3 things they can’t say surrounding the issue and generate a respinse that sounds eloquent makes the listener think the question was answered but in reality didn’t say or commit to anything. Harris can’t do that and she should stop trying to.

6. Why didn’t Walz just say he misspoke regarding the carrying weapon in war statement? The campaign has already given that excuse why the two dancing around it?

Forum List

Back