🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A man fatally shot his 16-year-old daughter in the family's Columbus home after he mistook her for an intruder

On the surface without the details, I'm gonna
jump to the conclusion he gets 20 years --out in 10, involuntary or 2nd degree.

There doesn't look to be any reason why he couldn't have had time to identify her ....regardless of the underlying circumstances ( if she was 'sneaking' back in or whatever)

Simply turning on the light would send most burglars fleeing, but all he had to do was yell "Who the fuck's out there ??" and he'd have heard her voice and calmed down.

She would have been grounded until Valentine's Day, but better than six feet in the ground probably.
I think he should get community service.....In Chicago.
Shooting lessons for dem broz !
Dey shoots 300 rounds from dey gatz and hit one spook in he foot !

I think he should get community service.....In Chicago.
Shooting lessons for dem broz !
Dey shoots 300 rounds from dey gatz and hit one spook in he foot !
He did nothing wrong

He felt threatened by a 16 year old girl
Shooting was the only option

Yes i'm against "some" gun ownership. Trained responsible people should have guns. It's all the 2nd amendment people who would shoot somebody while cleaning their gun, that shouldn't have them.

If you look at all the hoops you have to go through before you can drive a car in order to keep the public safe. And cars aren't designed to kill people. Yet any yahoo over 18 (21 for handguns) can get an extremely lethal weapon.
While I fully agree that it is perfectly fine to require a gun safety course when purchasing a gun, the manner in which our Constitution provides every citizen the right to own a gun, unless you amend the Constitution that will never happen....As far as people getting shot while "cleaning" their weapons, I don't know how often that happens, but I'd be willing to bet it isn't statistically significant...

Now, whom you think is a "yahoo" and whom isn't is subjective. We are a nation of over 360 million people. Setting yourself up as the arbiter of who can own, and who can't is unconstitutional...No matter if we agree on training aspects...

Forum List

Back