🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A message from a veteran about firearms in this country

The constitution was never ment to be translated that way. They didn't throw well regulated militias in there for nothing. And with a standing army militias are not needed. Just like hi cap mags are not needed.
Disagreed. Read more history.

27 words: Understanding the Second Amendment - CNNPolitics.com
"The framers definitely believed in natural rights -- that they are endowed by a creator," Rosen says. "They believed we are born into a state of nature before we form governments, and that we are endowed with certain fundamental rights."

These natural rights included the right to religious expression, free speech, property and more. But they did not, Rosen says, specifically include the tenets of the Second Amendment.

"The framers did not talk about the right to bear arms as one of the set of natural rights," he says. "But it is fair to say that the right to alter and abolish government -- to the degree that modern people claim they have that right -- the framers certainly believe it."

"In that sense, it is historically accurate to say that the framers did recognize a natural right of self-defense."

You are going to believe what you want even when it makes no sense. There is no need for a mass killing gun in self defense. Making hi cap mags illegal is still ok even with your crazy translation.

And again you lie....you throw out "Hi cap magazine" because you want to influence people who don't know what you are talking about......you prey on ignorance, you are a vile human being....by banning standard magazines by lying and calling them Hi capacity magazines you get to ban pistols and rifles for no other reason that you don't want people to own guns......you are vile....you are a Troll...

The constitution was never ment to be translated that way. They didn't throw well regulated militias in there for nothing. And with a standing army militias are not needed. Just like hi cap mags are not needed.

"The framers definitely believed in natural rights -- that they are endowed by a creator," Rosen says. "They believed we are born into a state of nature before we form governments, and that we are endowed with certain fundamental rights."

These natural rights included the right to religious expression, free speech, property and more. But they did not, Rosen says, specifically include the tenets of the Second Amendment.

"The framers did not talk about the right to bear arms as one of the set of natural rights," he says. "But it is fair to say that the right to alter and abolish government -- to the degree that modern people claim they have that right -- the framers certainly believe it."

"In that sense, it is historically accurate to say that the framers did recognize a natural right of self-defense."

You are going to believe what you want even when it makes no sense. There is no need for a mass killing gun in self defense. Making hi cap mags illegal is still ok even with your crazy translation.

And again you lie....you throw out "Hi cap magazine" because you want to influence people who don't know what you are talking about......you prey on ignorance, you are a vile human being....by banning standard magazines by lying and calling them Hi capacity magazines you get to ban pistols and rifles for no other reason that you don't want people to own guns......you are vile....you are a Troll...

Hi cap mags are not needed for defense. As you know the vast majority of defenses involve no shooting.

Translation: You have to prove a need to exercise a Constitutional right.

Sorry, but "need" isn't a requirement for rights in a free country. Why did you dodge the question? Because you know the answer?

You just dodged the question. You are ok with kids and innocent people getting killed so you can have something you have never needed. That is sad.

Fuck you asswipe. You are a troll......

1,500,000 Americans use guns to save lives every single year...you know this....the bill clinton Department of Justice did the research.......there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 1.2 million people carrying guns for self defense....now there are 357 million guns and 15 million people carrying guns for self defense and our gun murder rate went down 49%........as did the gun accident rate and last year non gun suicide was higher than gun suicide...

You are wrong on every aspect of the gun debate...every single one.......you don't have one fact, one statistic or reality on your side......

Yet neither you, me, or anyone I know has ever used a gun for defense. You live in fantasy land.

You think people "you know" go around telling everyone they meet? I have used guns for defense and the result is living nearly 50+ yr. more as a result. I consider that a very good thing. Aside from people they have produced optimal results in encounters with poisonous snakes, coyotes, feral dogs, and wild boar. Also good things.
You also overlook the fact that guns are used for many other things.

Yes I do. I have known many who lived and died never needing a gun for defense. Many lives are lost in gun accidents.

How many times have you needed a hi cap magazine?

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s, and 1.2 people carrying them for self defense....and 357 million guns in private hands and 15 million now carrying them for self defense...

The gun murder rate went down 49%....

The non fatal gun accident rate went down....

The fatal gun accident rate went down....

nothing you say about guns is true or accurate.

If they were illegal fewer criminals would have them.
Your logic also applies to automobiles and pressure cookers. Let's not forget that if all computers were illegal, or registered, there'd be less hackers and scam artists.

Why do people like you think that banning stuff is such a good idea? Why do you think punishing 99.999+% of society for the actions a few increases freedom and liberty for all?
Autos are needed daily by millions daily. Mass killing guns are needed by mass killers.

Not being able to own a mass killing weapon is a punishment? Really?
You been told what the deal is, you are just trolling the forum. You have no idea how many rounds anyone needs. Some cops empty an entire magazine without a hit at close range.

Go do stupid somewhere else.

Not about "Need" shit for brains... you do realize the Ar15 is used for very few deaths annually?
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

More people die from falling out of bed and from falling trees then from someone using an ar15?
Lol

Hi cap mags are not needed for defense. As you know the vast majority of defenses involve no shooting.

Troll......

law abiding people are not your slaves......you are a vile human being.....

You just dodged the question. You are ok with kids and innocent people getting killed so you can have something you have never needed. That is sad.

1,500,000 Americans use guns to save lives every single year...you know this....the bill clinton Department of Justice did the research.......there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 1.2 million people carrying guns for self defense....now there are 357 million guns and 15 million people carrying guns for self defense and our gun murder rate went down 49%........as did the gun accident rate and last year non gun suicide was higher than gun suicide...

You are wrong on every aspect of the gun debate...every single one.......you don't have one fact, one statistic or reality on your side......

Yet neither you, me, or anyone I know has ever used a gun for defense. You live in fantasy land.

You think people "you know" go around telling everyone they meet? I have used guns for defense and the result is living nearly 50+ yr. more as a result. I consider that a very good thing. Aside from people they have produced optimal results in encounters with poisonous snakes, coyotes, feral dogs, and wild boar. Also good things.

Yes I do. I have known many who lived and died never needing a gun for defense. Many lives are lost in gun accidents.

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s, and 1.2 people carrying them for self defense....and 357 million guns in private hands and 15 million now carrying them for self defense...

Thanks to the bill Clinton crime bill.

Accidents are on the up.

No one "needs" a lot of things, can you get it through your thick little skull that it's not about "need".
Firearm ownership is an absolute right, in fact it should be a 100% tax write off...
Lol

If they were illegal fewer criminals would have them.
Your logic also applies to automobiles and pressure cookers. Let's not forget that if all computers were illegal, or registered, there'd be less hackers and scam artists.

Why do people like you think that banning stuff is such a good idea? Why do you think punishing 99.999+% of society for the actions a few increases freedom and liberty for all?
Autos are needed daily by millions daily. Mass killing guns are needed by mass killers.

You been told what the deal is, you are just trolling the forum. You have no idea how many rounds anyone needs. Some cops empty an entire magazine without a hit at close range.

Not about "Need" shit for brains... you do realize the Ar15 is used for very few deaths annually?

More people die from falling out of bed and from falling trees then from someone using an ar15?
Lol

I know people don't need a mass killing gun. We saw what happens in Orlando.

No one "needs" a lot of things, can you get it through your thick little skull that it's not about "need".
Firearm ownership is an absolute right, in fact it should be a 100% tax write off...
Lol

Says the gun dealer.

And no it isn't. Self defense is never mentioned in the second.

Accidents are on the up.
More gun control laws equal more violent crime... fact

Accidents are on the up.
More guns equals more dead cops. Fact.

Accidents are on the up.

Nope...another anti gun study that is a lie....you have been shown it is a lie....and you keep repeating it making you a Troll....

Accidents are on the up.

Nope...another anti gun study that is a lie....you have been shown it is a lie....and you keep repeating it making you a Troll....

Good to see you still cry lie every time you are wrong.

Accidents are on the up.

Troll....

Accidents are on the up.

Troll....

And name call. Will you ever grow up? You are like the child who needs a teddy bear to sleep. Except you are a scared adult who thinks he needs a gun. Sad.

Lol

You need just to stay in your mothers basement in isolation, because it's obvious you can't handle the truth… LOL

Lol

Says the gun dealer.

Falling out of bed and falling trees are more dangerous than Ar15's with high cap. magazines… Fact

Lol

You need just to stay in your mothers basement in isolation, because it's obvious you can't handle the truth… LOL

Ah the basement thing always comes out when righties lose.

How many times have you needed a hi cap mag?

The truth is Orlando. Many dead and injured.

Lol

Says the gun dealer.

Falling out of bed and falling trees are more dangerous than Ar15's with high cap. magazines… Fact

Beds and trees aren't murdering innocent people.

Troll....

And name call. Will you ever grow up? You are like the child who needs a teddy bear to sleep. Except you are a scared adult who thinks he needs a gun. Sad.
It seems you are the one that scared of firearms for no reason, wanting to take them away from law-abiding citizens. Like I said it's best if you stay in your mothers basement in isolation. Control freak

Forum List

Back