🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A message from a veteran about firearms in this country

It seems you are the one that scared of firearms for no reason, wanting to take them away from law-abiding citizens. Like I said it's best if you stay in your mothers basement in isolation. Control freak

You are the one so scared and paranoid you think you need hi cap mags. How many times have you needed one?
You do know this is America? It's not about "need" there many things you don't need. You need to pick a better boogie man, firearms with high-capacity magazines are not that scary. You do know people kill people not firearms? LOL

Dodging again?
In the fall I need them every day....

Yes those prairie dogs look dangerous.

They actually are very dangerous they carry the Black Plague... fact
Many times more dangerous than a AR 15 on its own

2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

There are many, many more things more dangerous than firearms. People kill firearms do not… Fact

That murderer sure killed many using a gun in Orlando.
Again a firearm cannot go out and kill someone on its own, are you to thick to know that? Lol

Hard to have a mass shooting without one.

And it is hard to stop a mass shooting without one...yet assholes like you have made gun free killing zones out of almost all of our public spaces.....

The Giffords shooter and others were stopped. It is harder to stop them when you give them mass killing weapons. There was armed security in Orlando.

Liar......the Giffords shooter was stopped when he thought he killed a guy...walked up to the guy and that guy tackled him......if the bullet had been an inch over he would not have been stopped....except for the concealed carrier who was ready to shoot ....but didn't have to.....

YOu can't stop a mass shooter without a gun....and 300 people in the Orlando night club were unarmed in the gun free zone you created......and two weeks later another night club shooter was stopped by an armed citizen.......

There is no truth in you....you are a liar...

2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

There are many, many more things more dangerous than firearms. People kill firearms do not… Fact

Again a firearm cannot go out and kill someone on its own, are you to thick to know that? Lol

Actually terrorists much prefer bombs... lol

And often are caught learning how to make them or they don't work. The NJ death toll far less than Orlando.
In the Middle East they much prefer bombs more effective, more deadly, kill more... A total gun ban here would result a lot more bombings... fact

Didn't you take an oath to defend the Constitution? Do you happen to know what it says? JW

The constitution says that "the people" as a whole are allowed to bear arms to form "well regulated militias"

Basically, there is a collective right for civilians to form an armed force to stand by in readiness to defend the country. The second amendment is therefore fulfilled by the existence of the U.S military

The People's Militias are Armed to Oppose the U.S Government's Military.
And they'll sure do a good job using bullets to try and stop a nuclear missile, right?

Yet neither you, me, or anyone I know has ever used a gun for defense. You live in fantasy land.

You think people "you know" go around telling everyone they meet? I have used guns for defense and the result is living nearly 50+ yr. more as a result. I consider that a very good thing. Aside from people they have produced optimal results in encounters with poisonous snakes, coyotes, feral dogs, and wild boar. Also good things.
You also overlook the fact that guns are used for many other things.

Yes I do. I have known many who lived and died never needing a gun for defense. Many lives are lost in gun accidents.

How many times have you needed a hi cap magazine?

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s, and 1.2 people carrying them for self defense....and 357 million guns in private hands and 15 million now carrying them for self defense...

The gun murder rate went down 49%....

The non fatal gun accident rate went down....

The fatal gun accident rate went down....

nothing you say about guns is true or accurate.

Thanks to the bill Clinton crime bill.

Accidents are on the up.
More gun control laws equal more violent crime... fact
Yeah, which is why the states with the most guns have the most gun violence, right?

And often are caught learning how to make them or they don't work. The NJ death toll far less than Orlando.
In the Middle East they much prefer bombs more effective, more deadly, kill more... A total gun ban here would result a lot more bombings... fact
You know that statistically, most middle eastern countries, including Syria, which is in the middle of a fucking WAR, have less gun crime and gun deaths than the usa, right?

Banning cars would save over 30,000 lives per year. Banning McDonald's, Burger King and other fast food joints would save up to 500,000 per year. Banning Facebook would save dozens of children from HS bullies.

You know that statistically, most middle eastern countries, including Syria, which is in the middle of a fucking WAR, have less gun crime and gun deaths than the usa, right?
Let's see your evidence.

A Staggering New Death Toll for Syria's War -- 470,000
More than 1 in 10 Syrians have been wounded or killed since the beginning of the war in 2011, according to a new report that finds a staggering 470,000 deaths have been caused by the conflict, either directly or indirectly.

The grim tally from the Syrian Center for Policy Research (SCPR) represents a dramatic increase from the total of 250,000 fatalities often cited by the United Nations,which stopped independently counting Syria’s war dead early in 2014.

Last edited:

What's misleading about that is that you're including suicides, which makes the statistic irrelevant. Also, most gun crime in this country is committed with illegal guns

Didn't you take an oath to defend the Constitution? Do you happen to know what it says? JW

The constitution says that "the people" as a whole are allowed to bear arms to form "well regulated militias"

Basically, there is a collective right for civilians to form an armed force to stand by in readiness to defend the country. The second amendment is therefore fulfilled by the existence of the U.S military
Wrong.

The Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means, including the Second Amendment, as authorized by the doctrine of judicial review and Articles III and VI.

Consequently, as a settled and accepted fact of Constitutional law, the Second Amendment enshrines an individual right to possess a firearm, pursuant to the right of lawful self-defense.

I suggest that if Hillary is elected, she will be able to appoint enough liberal Justices to the Supreme Court to get that changed.

Wrong.

The Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means, including the Second Amendment, as authorized by the doctrine of judicial review and Articles III and VI.

Consequently, as a settled and accepted fact of Constitutional law, the Second Amendment enshrines an individual right to possess a firearm, pursuant to the right of lawful self-defense.

I suggest that if Hillary is elected, she will be able to appoint enough liberal Justices to the Supreme Court to get that changed.

I sure as hell hope so. Heller vs. DC, Citizens United, the overturning of Immigration Reform, etc. are all proof that this supreme court needs a kick up the ass and a change of personnel. At least Scalia is dead. Now if only Alito, Thomas, Roberts, etc. would be so kind as to do the same.

...Heller vs. DC, Citizens United, the overturning of Immigration Reform, etc. are all proof that this supreme court needs a kick up the ass and a change of personnel. At least Scalia is dead. Now if only Alito, Thomas, Roberts, etc. would be so kind as to do the same.
Spoken like a true communist.

FYI it is Ginsberg who is most likely to kick the bucket next.

This will most certainly occur on Hillary's watch.

The GOP will need to filibuster the Senate to let the High Court whittle down to 7 rather than let Hillary nominate 2 more activist communist justices.

I seriously doubt that.

The GOP will not cave in so easily.

As long as they can filibuster the Senate they can stop anyone that Hillary nominates for the next 4 years.

Wrong.

The Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means, including the Second Amendment, as authorized by the doctrine of judicial review and Articles III and VI

Yes, sycophant. The Constitution grants enumerated powers to the Federal government and withholds the rest. And who decides what those powers are? According to you, the government!

I'll tell you what, let's sign a contract, and let's leave it up to me to have the power to decide what the terms of the contract mean. You see any shortcoming in that plan? What's sad in your case is you're actually agreeing to that with the most belligerent power of all, the government.

If that's what they meant, then why have a Constitution at all? Why write a document which grants enumerated powers to protect the people when one of those enumerated powers, according to you, is whatever the fuck they want to do?

...Heller vs. DC, Citizens United, the overturning of Immigration Reform, etc. are all proof that this supreme court needs a kick up the ass and a change of personnel. At least Scalia is dead. Now if only Alito, Thomas, Roberts, etc. would be so kind as to do the same.

The GOP will need to filibuster the Senate to let the High Court whittle down to 7 rather than let Hillary nominate 2 more activist communist justices.
Too bad the gop will lose the senate this year, and there is always the "nuclear option." Also, shutting down government just to spite the MAJORITY of voters in this country who WANT there to be 9 supreme court justices will not look good for the gop in any future elections.

Too bad the gop will lose the senate this year, and there is always the "nuclear option." Also, shutting down government just to spite the MAJORITY of voters in this country who WANT there to be 9 supreme court justices will not look good for the gop in any future elections.

There is nothing in the Constitution about having "nine" justices or even an odd number of justices

You think people "you know" go around telling everyone they meet? I have used guns for defense and the result is living nearly 50+ yr. more as a result. I consider that a very good thing. Aside from people they have produced optimal results in encounters with poisonous snakes, coyotes, feral dogs, and wild boar. Also good things.
You also overlook the fact that guns are used for many other things.

Yes I do. I have known many who lived and died never needing a gun for defense. Many lives are lost in gun accidents.

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s, and 1.2 people carrying them for self defense....and 357 million guns in private hands and 15 million now carrying them for self defense...

Accidents are on the up.
Yeah, which is why the states with the most guns have the most gun violence, right?
Wrong, in such states as Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming firearms outnumber the people by many, many times over. In the violent crime rate is almost nonexistent... get your head out of your ass and educate yourself. Dip shit

Yes they prefer bombs for their killing… Dip shit

Accidents are on the up.
Wrong, in such states as Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming firearms outnumber the people by many, many times over. In the violent crime rate is almost nonexistent... get your head out of your ass and educate yourself. Dip shit

Yes, he doesn't grasp the statistic. He meant per capita, not per gun. And it also is skewed because it includes accidents and suicides

Forum List

Back