🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A message from a veteran about firearms in this country

Yes I do. I have known many who lived and died never needing a gun for defense. Many lives are lost in gun accidents.

How many times have you needed a hi cap magazine?

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s, and 1.2 people carrying them for self defense....and 357 million guns in private hands and 15 million now carrying them for self defense...

The gun murder rate went down 49%....

The non fatal gun accident rate went down....

The fatal gun accident rate went down....

nothing you say about guns is true or accurate.

Thanks to the bill Clinton crime bill.

Accidents are on the up.
More gun control laws equal more violent crime... fact
Yeah, which is why the states with the most guns have the most gun violence, right?
Wrong, in such states as Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming firearms outnumber the people by many, many times over. In the violent crime rate is almost nonexistent... get your head out of your ass and educate yourself. Dip shit
The gun violence rate in those states is through the roof. FAR FAR worse than in so called "unsafe" cities like Chicago. You are MANY times more likely to be shot in Montana than in Baltimore

That murderer sure killed many using a gun in Orlando.
Again a firearm cannot go out and kill someone on its own, are you to thick to know that? Lol

Hard to have a mass shooting without one.
Actually terrorists much prefer bombs... lol

And often are caught learning how to make them or they don't work. The NJ death toll far less than Orlando.
In the Middle East they much prefer bombs more effective, more deadly, kill more... A total gun ban here would result a lot more bombings... fact

And they would be less effective like NJ. Or they would get caught making a bomb. Or they might blow themself up like happens in Middle East.

And often are caught learning how to make them or they don't work. The NJ death toll far less than Orlando.
Banning cars would save over 30,000 lives per year. Banning McDonald's, Burger King and other fast food joints would save up to 500,000 per year. Banning Facebook would save dozens of children from HS bullies.

People need cars every day. People need food. Only mass killers need hi cap mags.

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s, and 1.2 people carrying them for self defense....and 357 million guns in private hands and 15 million now carrying them for self defense...

Accidents are on the up.
Yeah, which is why the states with the most guns have the most gun violence, right?
Wrong, in such states as Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming firearms outnumber the people by many, many times over. In the violent crime rate is almost nonexistent... get your head out of your ass and educate yourself. Dip shit
The gun violence rate in those states is through the roof. FAR FAR worse than in so called "unsafe" cities like Chicago. You are MANY times more likely to be shot in Montana than in Baltimore
But gun control will do nothing because guns out number people many, many times in those states so only a stupid dolt would think that gun control works...
The fact Remains - more guns less crime… Hell, the last time there was a violent crime using a firearm where I live in western South Dakota was years ago.
Gun Control will do nothing for violent crime reduction... fact

In the Middle East they much prefer bombs more effective, more deadly, kill more... A total gun ban here would result a lot more bombings... fact
You know that statistically, most middle eastern countries, including Syria, which is in the middle of a fucking WAR, have less gun crime and gun deaths than the usa, right?

What's misleading about that is that you're including suicides, which makes the statistic irrelevant. Also, most gun crime in this country is committed with illegal guns

Guns are a very effective form of suicide.

Accidents are on the up.
But gun control will do nothing because guns out number people many, many times in those states so only a stupid dolt would think that gun control works...
Remains more guns less crime… Hell, the last time there was a violent crime using a firearm where I live in western South Dakota was years ago.
You sound deranged

Again a firearm cannot go out and kill someone on its own, are you to thick to know that? Lol

And they would be less effective like NJ. Or they would get caught making a bomb. Or they might blow themself up like happens in Middle East.
You have no proof the gun control works

You know that statistically, most middle eastern countries, including Syria, which is in the middle of a fucking WAR, have less gun crime and gun deaths than the usa, right?

What's misleading about that is that you're including suicides, which makes the statistic irrelevant. Also, most gun crime in this country is committed with illegal guns

Yes, they are. This is in addition to the 33,000 deaths by gun violence each year. The number goes EVEN higher when you include suicides, police shootings of unarmed people of color, etc.

Banning cars would save over 30,000 lives per year. Banning McDonald's, Burger King and other fast food joints would save up to 500,000 per year. Banning Facebook would save dozens of children from HS bullies.

People need cars every day. People need food. Only mass killers need hi cap mags.
Deflection

You have no proof the gun control works
You sound deranged

Blaming firearms for the cowardly act of suicide? Are you pussy whipped?

Remains more guns less crime… Hell, the last time there was a violent crime using a firearm where I live in western South Dakota was years ago.
You sound deranged

He is a gun dealer.

Accidents are on the up.

You're delusional, Gonzo.

And what you haven't provided is a plan. All gun laws do is keep guns from legal owners. What's your plan to keep them out of the hands of criminals? I started a thread on that, and so far the anti-gun libbies haven't come up with an idea. But my premise is a high school kid can get all the drugs they want, what prevents a criminal from buying a gun from the same people who massively import drugs? I'd love to hear your plan

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Blaming firearms for the cowardly act of suicide? Are you pussy whipped?

Yes, they are. This is in addition to the 33,000 deaths by gun violence each year. The number goes EVEN higher when you include suicides, police shootings of unarmed people of color, etc.
Dip shit, there you go again deflecting, most deaths from people using firearms are gangbangers using stolen firearms… Fact
Lol

Accidents are on the up.

And what you haven't provided is a plan. All gun laws do is keep guns from legal owners. What's your plan to keep them out of the hands of criminals? I started a thread on that, and so far the anti-gun libbies haven't come up with an idea. But my premise is a high school kid can get all the drugs they want, what prevents a criminal from buying a gun from the same people who massively import drugs? I'd love to hear your plan

My plan is this.

Withdraw all our troops from the Middle East, South Korea, Japan, Germany, etc. The cold war is over, we are not the world police.

Cut our military budget in half. Use that money to pay for a mandatory buyback of all assault rifles and handguns in this country, and create a licensing process and registry of all other firearms.

Then use the full might of our military to find and destroy all remaining handguns and assault rifles, and punish those who possess them.

My plan is this.

Withdraw all our troops from the Middle East, South Korea, Japan, Germany, etc. The cold war is over, we are not the world police.

Cut our military budget in half. Use that money to pay for a mandatory buyback of all assault rifles and handguns in this country, and create a licensing process and registry of all other firearms.

Then use the full might of our military to find and destroy all remaining handguns and assault rifles, and punish those who possess them.

So you're proposing a police state?

You sound deranged

He is a gun dealer.
Silly rabbits, I have a dealership that sells firearms and ammo. This is my employee...
3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

I suggest that if Hillary is elected, she will be able to appoint enough liberal Justices to the Supreme Court to get that changed.
I seriously doubt that.

The GOP will not cave in so easily.

As long as they can filibuster the Senate they can stop anyone that Hillary nominates for the next 4 years.

Since it takes 60 votes for cloture, you are hopefully correct.

My plan is this.

You do know that the vast majority of military folk will not back the federal government against its own citizens? The vast majority of my customers are military, police and fire.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back