🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A message from a veteran about firearms in this country

Yeah, which is why the states with the most guns have the most gun violence, right?
Wrong, in such states as Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming firearms outnumber the people by many, many times over. In the violent crime rate is almost nonexistent... get your head out of your ass and educate yourself. Dip shit
The gun violence rate in those states is through the roof. FAR FAR worse than in so called "unsafe" cities like Chicago. You are MANY times more likely to be shot in Montana than in Baltimore

You're delusional, Gonzo.

And what you haven't provided is a plan. All gun laws do is keep guns from legal owners. What's your plan to keep them out of the hands of criminals? I started a thread on that, and so far the anti-gun libbies haven't come up with an idea. But my premise is a high school kid can get all the drugs they want, what prevents a criminal from buying a gun from the same people who massively import drugs? I'd love to hear your plan

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?
My plan is this.

Withdraw all our troops from the Middle East, South Korea, Japan, Germany, etc. The cold war is over, we are not the world police.

Cut our military budget in half. Use that money to pay for a mandatory buyback of all assault rifles and handguns in this country, and create a licensing process and registry of all other firearms.

Then use the full might of our military to find and destroy all remaining handguns and assault rifles, and punish those who possess them.
You do know that the vast majority of military folk will not back the federal government against its own citizens? The vast majority of my customers are military, police and fire.

Then why do so many gun nuts think they need guns to fight the government?

More gun control laws equal more violent crime... fact
Yeah, which is why the states with the most guns have the most gun violence, right?
Wrong, in such states as Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming firearms outnumber the people by many, many times over. In the violent crime rate is almost nonexistent... get your head out of your ass and educate yourself. Dip shit
The gun violence rate in those states is through the roof. FAR FAR worse than in so called "unsafe" cities like Chicago. You are MANY times more likely to be shot in Montana than in Baltimore

And what you haven't provided is a plan. All gun laws do is keep guns from legal owners. What's your plan to keep them out of the hands of criminals? I started a thread on that, and so far the anti-gun libbies haven't come up with an idea. But my premise is a high school kid can get all the drugs they want, what prevents a criminal from buying a gun from the same people who massively import drugs? I'd love to hear your plan

My plan is this.

Withdraw all our troops from the Middle East, South Korea, Japan, Germany, etc. The cold war is over, we are not the world police.

Cut our military budget in half. Use that money to pay for a mandatory buyback of all assault rifles and handguns in this country, and create a licensing process and registry of all other firearms.

Then use the full might of our military to find and destroy all remaining handguns and assault rifles, and punish those who possess them.
Anyway, are you going to regurgitate any more canned posts? By the way we all know you're a paid poster… LOL

My plan is this.

You do know that the vast majority of military folk will not back the federal government against its own citizens? The vast majority of my customers are military, police and fire.

The military will never stand behind career politicians and their federal government, they actually have a soul and a spine unlike career politicians and their progressive lemmings. Lol

My plan is this.

The military will never stand behind career politicians and their federal government, they actually have a soul and a spine unlike career politicians and their progressive lemmings. Lol

So many gun nuts are in fact crazy.

My plan is this.

Yes, I come from a military family and a military community. The idea they would go door to door like the Gestapo on the American people and in particular to disarm us is categorically absurd. The order itself would cause a civil war in the military.

Also, Gonzo didn't mention how he'd fix the little problem of our open southern border and ability of drug dealers to bring in all the drugs they want. The military would have to disarm us repeatedly

My plan is this.

So many gun nuts are in fact crazy.
All anti-gun nutters are control freaks

My plan is this.

I am an Army veteran, so I know what I am talking about. If our commander in chief gave us an order, any order, we would be required to carry it out based off our oath of enlistment to follow all orders from those above us

My plan is this.

Yes, I come from a military family and a military community. The idea they would go door to door like the Gestapo on the American people and in particular to disarm us is categorically absurd. The order itself would cause a civil war in the military.

Also, Gonzo didn't mention how he'd fix the little problem of our open southern border and ability of drug dealers to bring in all the drugs they want. The military would have to disarm us repeatedly
The majority of guns used by the cartels are smuggled into Mexico FROM the usa.

In Mexico, Tens Of Thousands Of Illegal Guns Come From The U.S.

My plan is this.

I am an Army veteran, so I know what I am talking about. If our commander in chief gave us an order, any order, we would be required to carry it out based off our oath of enlistment to follow all orders from those above us
Lol, your Canned post does not speak for military folk... The constitution trumps anything from a sitting United States president…
You have no idea what a military grade weapons is then if you think that over-the-counter AR's are that…

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

My plan is this.

wrong again, South and Central America have huge firearm making capacity. Knock offs can be bought for pennies on the dollar with no serial numbers... that's a myth and a bad source you have. Fact

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s, and 1.2 people carrying them for self defense....and 357 million guns in private hands and 15 million now carrying them for self defense...

The gun murder rate went down 49%....

The non fatal gun accident rate went down....

The fatal gun accident rate went down....

nothing you say about guns is true or accurate.

Thanks to the bill Clinton crime bill.

Accidents are on the up.

Bullshit. States with high firearms ownership rates and lax gun laws have far, far lower rates of violence, period. You are absolutely full of crap.

My plan is this.

Bullshit. The majority of the guns used in Mexico come from Venezuela and other Central and South American countries. And, they are full on machineguns. They can be bought for under 100 bucks in most places. Once again you push propaganda and no actual fact.

Bullshit. States with high firearms ownership rates and lax gun laws have far, far lower rates of violence, period. You are absolutely full of crap.
More guns, more crime: New research debunks a central thesis of the gun rights movement
No, States with many, many more firearms in private ownership than people are the safest states to live in… Fact

More guns, more crime: New research debunks a central thesis of the gun rights movement
No, States with many, many more firearms than people are the safest states to live in… Fact
Saying the word "fact" doesn't make your lies true

No, States with many, many more firearms than people are the safest states to live in… Fact
It's true, in the northern plains states violent crime using firearms is almost nonexistent… Fact

It's true, in the northern plains states violent crime using firearms is almost nonexistent… Fact
Saying "fact" doesn't make it a fact, you dumbass

Where there are hardly any people?

Saying "fact" doesn't make it a fact, you dumbass
Well, you can't prove any different so….Fact

And yet, the PER CAPITA gun crime rate is still HIGHER than in the big cities

Bingo!!!! firearms do not kill people people do… Fact

Forum List

Back