🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A message from a veteran about firearms in this country

How many times have you needed a hi cap magazine?
Translation: You have to prove a need to exercise a Constitutional right.

Sorry, but "need" isn't a requirement for rights in a free country. Why did you dodge the question? Because you know the answer?

You just dodged the question. You are ok with kids and innocent people getting killed so you can have something you have never needed. That is sad.

Fuck you asswipe. You are a troll......

1,500,000 Americans use guns to save lives every single year...you know this....the bill clinton Department of Justice did the research.......there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 1.2 million people carrying guns for self defense....now there are 357 million guns and 15 million people carrying guns for self defense and our gun murder rate went down 49%........as did the gun accident rate and last year non gun suicide was higher than gun suicide...

You are wrong on every aspect of the gun debate...every single one.......you don't have one fact, one statistic or reality on your side......

Yet neither you, me, or anyone I know has ever used a gun for defense. You live in fantasy land.

1,500,000 Americans say you have no idea what you are talking about....lives saved, and crimes stopped by these AMericans.....including some mass shootings when they were able to have their guns with them...and not disarmed by your gun free zones.

An imaginary number.

Gun free zones cause that......disarming the very people who can keep these killers away, or stop them when they appear......and your solution did not work in Europe.....especially Paris, disarming normal people does not stop these crimes...moron.

Look at Orlando. You say semi auto rifles aren't that dangerous then we have the worst mass shooting with one. You say if only an armed good guy was there, there was an armed off duty cop there. You are just constantly wrong.

The only armed guard ran from the fight to call for help....you then had 300 unarmed people in a confined space with no way to fight back.....300 people and according to your foolish ideas they should have rushed him as he reloaded....and you had him in the bathroom and on the main floor reloading in front of survivors and they couldn't do anything......

And two weeks later at another night club another shooter was stopped by an armed citizen......you anti gun people are liars

Because he was out gunned because you think people should legally own mass killing guns.

300 unarmed people in a gun free zone you helped to create....you disarmed those people and allowed them to be slaughtered....and your armed, off duty cop, left the scene to call for help.....that killed those people..your gun free zone...

Two weeks later, a night club shooter was stopped by an armed civilian.....stopped cold........

Yes because drunk and high people in a club at 2am should be armed. Even the NRA admitted that would be stupid. The shooter should not have been able to legally buy a mass killing gun.

Asswipe.......the Bars in Virginia allowed concealed carry last year....their bar crime rate went down over 5%....and 43 states allow people to carry guns in bars...they just are not allowed to drink...

Troll....

And had there been armed civilians there....those people would still be alive.....

Translation: You have to prove a need to exercise a Constitutional right.

Sorry, but "need" isn't a requirement for rights in a free country. Why did you dodge the question? Because you know the answer?

You just dodged the question. You are ok with kids and innocent people getting killed so you can have something you have never needed. That is sad.

1,500,000 Americans use guns to save lives every single year...you know this....the bill clinton Department of Justice did the research.......there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 1.2 million people carrying guns for self defense....now there are 357 million guns and 15 million people carrying guns for self defense and our gun murder rate went down 49%........as did the gun accident rate and last year non gun suicide was higher than gun suicide...

You are wrong on every aspect of the gun debate...every single one.......you don't have one fact, one statistic or reality on your side......

Yet neither you, me, or anyone I know has ever used a gun for defense. You live in fantasy land.

1,500,000 Americans say you have no idea what you are talking about....lives saved, and crimes stopped by these AMericans.....including some mass shootings when they were able to have their guns with them...and not disarmed by your gun free zones.

An imaginary number.

Again you are lying....you have seen the research over and over....and then you lie......

Look at Orlando. You say semi auto rifles aren't that dangerous then we have the worst mass shooting with one. You say if only an armed good guy was there, there was an armed off duty cop there. You are just constantly wrong.

The only armed guard ran from the fight to call for help....you then had 300 unarmed people in a confined space with no way to fight back.....300 people and according to your foolish ideas they should have rushed him as he reloaded....and you had him in the bathroom and on the main floor reloading in front of survivors and they couldn't do anything......

And two weeks later at another night club another shooter was stopped by an armed citizen......you anti gun people are liars

Because he was out gunned because you think people should legally own mass killing guns.

300 unarmed people in a gun free zone you helped to create....you disarmed those people and allowed them to be slaughtered....and your armed, off duty cop, left the scene to call for help.....that killed those people..your gun free zone...

Two weeks later, a night club shooter was stopped by an armed civilian.....stopped cold........

Yes because drunk and high people in a club at 2am should be armed. Even the NRA admitted that would be stupid. The shooter should not have been able to legally buy a mass killing gun.

Asswipe.......the Bars in Virginia allowed concealed carry last year....their bar crime rate went down over 5%....and 43 states allow people to carry guns in bars...they just are not allowed to drink...

Troll....

And had there been armed civilians there....those people would still be alive.....

All you gun craze has done is get more people killed. Cops are shooting people cause guns are everywhere. How's carry working for Chicago?

You have never needed a gun for defense. You sure haven't needed a hi cap magazines. That is just in your scared little paranoid head.

I have needed and used a firearm for protection against a criminal twice. Once to protect myself and another time to protect myself and two other family members.

Does that qualify me to keep my firearms under your leftist "need" rule? May I please keep my firearms oh great and all knowing potentate? Pretty please?

Oh wait. Never mind. I don't need your meaningless permission for jack squat.

An imaginary number.

Again you are lying....you have seen the research over and over....and then you lie......

Your research is a joke by a disgraced economist who can't get a job at a university.

You have never needed a gun for defense. You sure haven't needed a hi cap magazines. That is just in your scared little paranoid head.

I have needed and used a firearm for protection against a criminal twice. Once to protect myself and another time to protect myself and two other family members.

Does that qualify me to keep my firearms under your leftist "need" rule? May I please keep my firearms oh great and all knowing potentate? Pretty please?

Oh wait. Never mind. I don't need your meaningless permission for jack squat.

How many rounds you fire?

Cars are used legally by many millions each day. They are needed to transport people and goods. How many people need hi cap magazines?
So are guns. Who is committing crimes using guns with "hi cap magazines"? Maybe you should look into stop those people, not me.

Every time I decide to carry a pistol.

Really? You have never needed a gun for defense. You sure haven't needed a hi cap magazines. That is just in your scared little paranoid head.
Translation: When Hillary becomes President and the Democrats retake Congress, we will change the Constitution so that Americans have to prove a need for a right before they can exercise that right. From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Sorry, dude, but that isn't the idea of "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" that the Founders envisioned.

Cars are used legally by many millions each day. They are needed to transport people and goods. How many people need hi cap magazines?
So are guns. Who is committing crimes using guns with "hi cap magazines"? Maybe you should look into stop those people, not me.

Every time I decide to carry a pistol.

Really? You have never needed a gun for defense. You sure haven't needed a hi cap magazines. That is just in your scared little paranoid head.
Translation: When Hillary becomes President and the Democrats retake Congress, we will change the Constitution so that Americans have to prove a need for a right before they can exercise that right. From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Sorry, dude, but that isn't the idea of "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" that the Founders envisioned.

The constitution was never ment to be translated that way. They didn't throw well regulated militias in there for nothing. And with a standing army militias are not needed. Just like hi cap mags are not needed.

Correct about dodged since I'm still waiting for you to honestly answer my previous question.

Not only straw man argument about innocent people becoming killed, but a lie. Clearly you are an angry and dishonest poster.

Why didn't you answer my question? Answer it and I'll answer the question you asked after mine.

Correct about dodged since I'm still waiting for you to honestly answer my previous question.

Not only straw man argument about innocent people becoming killed, but a lie. Clearly you are an angry and dishonest poster.

Why didn't you answer my question? Answer it and I'll answer the question you asked after mine.

Many have no criminal record before becoming mass killers. Why do you choose to well arm mass killers?

The constitution was never ment to be translated that way. They didn't throw well regulated militias in there for nothing. And with a standing army militias are not needed. Just like hi cap mags are not needed.
Disagreed. Read more history.

27 words: Understanding the Second Amendment - CNNPolitics.com
"The framers definitely believed in natural rights -- that they are endowed by a creator," Rosen says. "They believed we are born into a state of nature before we form governments, and that we are endowed with certain fundamental rights."

These natural rights included the right to religious expression, free speech, property and more. But they did not, Rosen says, specifically include the tenets of the Second Amendment.

"The framers did not talk about the right to bear arms as one of the set of natural rights," he says. "But it is fair to say that the right to alter and abolish government -- to the degree that modern people claim they have that right -- the framers certainly believe it."

"In that sense, it is historically accurate to say that the framers did recognize a natural right of self-defense."

We are not a Mob-Rule nation. We're a Constitutional Republic. The rights of all have to be respected. Even if we personally disagree with particular behaviors and practices.

That's why our Founding Fathers set it up this way. They fully understood that human beings tend to lean towards a Mob-Rule mentality. So, if you don't want to possess a firearm, than so be it. It's your call. But you can't infringe on others' right to bear arms. Period, end of story.

"The framers definitely believed in natural rights -- that they are endowed by a creator," Rosen says. "They believed we are born into a state of nature before we form governments, and that we are endowed with certain fundamental rights."

These natural rights included the right to religious expression, free speech, property and more. But they did not, Rosen says, specifically include the tenets of the Second Amendment.

"The framers did not talk about the right to bear arms as one of the set of natural rights," he says. "But it is fair to say that the right to alter and abolish government -- to the degree that modern people claim they have that right -- the framers certainly believe it."

"In that sense, it is historically accurate to say that the framers did recognize a natural right of self-defense."

You are going to believe what you want even when it makes no sense. There is no need for a mass killing gun in self defense. Making hi cap mags illegal is still ok even with your crazy translation.

You are going to believe what you want even when it makes no sense. There is no need for a mass killing gun in self defense. Making hi cap mags illegal is still ok even with your crazy translation.

You Gun Grabbers are still hooked on that 'Need' meme. But it just isn't about that. Whether or not an individual needs a firearm, is completely irrelevant. It's their right. Simple as that.

Militia
  • a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.
  • a military force that engages in rebel or terrorist activities, typically in opposition to a regular army
  • all able-bodied civilians eligible by law for military service.

... There is no need for a mass killing gun in self defense. Making hi cap mags illegal is still ok even with your crazy translation.
Yes there is ... because the genie is now out of the bottle and has been ever since 1964 when Colt first started selling a civilian version of these.

Now everyone needs their own genie to protect themselves from the other genies.

If you don't have yours yet then you need to get it before Hillary bans them gain like Billy Boy did back in 1993.

That was the only William Jefferson Clinton legacy -- a 10 year ban.

Hillary will be gunning for the same thing if she can get full control of the Senate and the House.

Forum List

Back