A message from our queen - - (touching)

Yes, we know, Trump is crazy, who in their right mind would ever vote for him.

Well, true, but who in their right mind voted for Obama, twice!!!
So now we have greetings from our queen in waiting.
So much more honorable and trustworthy than the Donald.

A Message from H.M.Q. Hillary

Ya know ... before this thread, I was completely against Hillary Clinton being anywhere near the levers of power at any level above that of a trash collection supervisor BUT now (after having read this heartwarming message), I just love the evil bitch.

Yes, we know, Trump is crazy, who in their right mind would ever vote for him.

Well, true, but who in their right mind voted for Obama, twice!!!
So now we have greetings from our queen in waiting.
So much more honorable and trustworthy than the Donald.

A Message from H.M.Q. Hillary

Ya know ... before this thread, I was completely against Hillary Clinton being anywhere near the levers of power at any level above that of a trash collection supervisor BUT now (after having read this heartwarming message), I just love the evil bitch.
Thanks for reading... and sharing. : )

Another thread illustrating why conservatives shouldn't attempt satire. They suck at it too badly.

To be funny, satire has to stay close to reality. As fringe conservatives tend to be off in their own special reality that doesn't connect with our reality at all, their "satire" only makes people go "Huh? What is the fool babbling about?". Sure, the other HDS cultists get it, because they live in the same alternate reality, but normal people just facepalm.

Another thread illustrating why conservatives shouldn't attempt satire. They suck at it too badly.

To be funny, satire has to stay close to reality. As fringe conservatives tend to be off in their own special reality that doesn't connect with our reality at all, their "satire" only makes people go "Huh? What is the fool babbling about?". Sure, the other HDS cultists get it, because they live in the same alternate reality, but normal people just facepalm.

K, thanks ....now go find something useful to do. :gives:

And your post is the perfect illustration that liberals are totally devoid of any sense of humor.

Thanks for your explanation of who we are or what's taking place here --- but I do not think I followed any of it?

Forum List

Back