A message to Creationists from a Conservative.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Hear me out and donā€™t be like a lefty and only read the title plus a sentence or two, then slam me.

I believe in evolution, and I believe in God. I do not believe that evolution denies the existence of God or the truth of the Bible.

Science is and has been my career for almost 40 years and before that it was always my best subject in school. I love science and canā€™t get enough of it. One of the things I have noticed is that if you learn about science and you take a moment to marvel at it, you can see the hand of God. That is the case with evolution. Itā€™s such a brilliant and beautiful thing, it has to have been designed by God himself. It is the system he put in place knowing exactly where it would lead.

As far as the Bible is concerned, it did not include evolution because God knew two things specifically, that ancient man could never understand the concept, and that he gave us the brains to figure it out. The Bible is a guide to living life as God intended, and a guide to help us have the best life and avoid the many problems he know could occur. I believe it was not to be taken literally as if every single word were fact.

I look at evolution and science in general and I see Godā€™s handiwork.

There are MANY things the left is doing to not just gain absolute power but to destroy all that is good. Evolution is not a subject we should be fighting. Those energies should be used elsewhere.

Agree or disagree?

Forum List

Back