A military coup??

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Actress Sarah Silverman called for a military coup against President Trump on Wednesday night in the midst of violent riots in Berkeley, California.

In a screaming all-capital-letters tweet exhorted her almost 10 million followers to “wake up & join the resistance,” a term from World War II that anti-Trump rioters have used to define themselves.

She then outlined her preferred scenario for the violent overthrow of the legitimately elected government, still in all capital letters.

“Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye,” Ms. Silverman posted.

She ended her post with four heart emojis, presumably signifying love.

Silverman is ahead of the curve on this. As the Russian agent continues to disengage with our former allies, overreach on domestic policy, act to further his business interests at the expense of the country, removal from his position becomes more and more necessary. If his GOP lackeys won't act out of fear for their survival and that of their families, military intervention will be necessary. I hope that a military coup isn't necessary, but if it is required, like cancer surgery is, then we must undergo the process.

putting a sick madman in our white house will do it to us....you lost yours by voting the pos in
I voted against Trump, and nothing he's done has changed my mind about that.

But the Left has really, completely, lost its shit. I thought they were better than this.

Wrong.
can you blame them Mac......after what the repubs did with Dem pick for the Supremes? Sure they're pissed

I bet Soros is behind all that sh*t. He's fulfilled quite a few coups already and knows very well how to make them happen. His last "success" was a coup in my home country of Ukraine in 2014. He paid the protesters and at one point snipers started shooting both the protesters and the policemen. After the first blood the coup was a lot easier to finish. And they blamed it on Russia of course.

Trump supporters, be alert!

Actress Sarah Silverman called for a military coup against President Trump on Wednesday night in the midst of violent riots in Berkeley, California.

In a screaming all-capital-letters tweet exhorted her almost 10 million followers to “wake up & join the resistance,” a term from World War II that anti-Trump rioters have used to define themselves.

She then outlined her preferred scenario for the violent overthrow of the legitimately elected government, still in all capital letters.

“Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye,” Ms. Silverman posted.

She ended her post with four heart emojis, presumably signifying love.
If nothing else the left has finally learned that "might does make right"...notice that all these "hollywood" types have waning careers who are hoping that doing the bidding of their 'hollywood" overlords will help erect or resurrect their careers

putting a sick madman in our white house will do it to us....you lost yours by voting the pos in

But the Left has really, completely, lost its shit. I thought they were better than this.

Wrong.
can you blame them Mac......after what the repubs did with Dem pick for the Supremes? Sure they're pissed
I teased the GOP for its temper tantrum while it was in the process of shunning traditional Republicans in favor of Trump.

But that was nothing compared to this. This is madness.

Yes, I blame them. They are responsible for their words and actions. This behavior solves nothing, it improves nothing.

I bet Soros is behind all that sh*t. He's fulfilled quite a few coups already and knows very well how to make them happen. His last "success" was a coup in my home country of Ukraine in 2014. He paid the protesters and at one point snipers started shooting both the protesters and the policemen. After the first blood the coup was a lot easier to finish. And they blamed it on Russia of course.

Liberals are being pushed to shoot by their masters....they are too uneducated to resist....

Now that's comedy......Throw in some LES Mis background music with guillotines as props.....

Putin is an asshole; a tin-plated dictator. If the Russians had any balls, they'd cap that motherfucker in the back of the head.

Liberals are being pushed to shoot by their masters....they are too uneducated to resist....
the uneducated voting for dump were the reason dump won ...

Wrong.
I teased the GOP for its temper tantrum while it was in the process of shunning traditional Republicans in favor of Trump.

But that was nothing compared to this. This is madness.

Yes, I blame them. They are responsible for their words and actions. This behavior solves nothing, it improves nothing.
Yeah, Trump looks his best when the spotlight contrasts him with the left.

Forum List

Back