A MOTIVE - Weak Men

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The west is in large part led by weak men. They promote things like DEI, BLM, giving people jobs based on “minority status” instead of having a meritocracy. They promote lying. They brainwash people to hate their ancestors because they’re white and Christian.

Weak men will lie about conservatives who promote equality. If a Christian American Patriot is proud of his ancestors and says you know “I love everybody”. I want to have success for blacks and whites and I will stand up to the racist BLM and the racist left. You know what happens in response. …The left-wing drug addict will call that person a racist with no evidence.

We saw heroics with Trump standing up to his would be assassin. We’re seeing some positive developments and standing up to the garbage that the left is promoted in this country with their destruction of historical statues, cancel culture, removing products from the grocery store or movies that they deem to be racist.. even though they’re not. And this is evil by the left, but in the end the left will lose because goodness will prevail.

Forum List

Back