A Muslim deserving praise

Pres. Al Sisi is just another dictator installed by the military junta after the illegal coup on the democratically elected president Morsi.

His words mean nothing to the Egyptian people. ...... :cool:

I disagree. If nothing else, his words are being published and circulated and they speak truth.

Whatever you may think of his personal history, the call to end religiously motivated warfare is on the right side of our collective history, and if continues to speak this truth people will listen. People are tired of dying.
I agree...but what do "the people" do if they agree...they are not going to have a voice...they will have kill their imams??? And so it goes in the Muslim world...

Thugs vs military. Military has more guns. Military gets its way. So much for democracy in the muslim world.

Yeah, the results of the Arab Spring are kind of disappointing, but predictable. Hopefully more leaders from the middle east will begin to speak openly against the mistakes being made in the name of Islam.

Baby Steps! :thup:

Pres. Al Sisi is just another dictator installed by the military junta after the illegal coup on the democratically elected president Morsi.

I disagree. If nothing else, his words are being published and circulated and they speak truth.

Whatever you may think of his personal history, the call to end religiously motivated warfare is on the right side of our collective history, and if continues to speak this truth people will listen. People are tired of dying.
I agree...but what do "the people" do if they agree...they are not going to have a voice...they will have kill their imams??? And so it goes in the Muslim world...
That's the beauty of this being a religiously based problem - all the people have to do is stop listening.

At least in theory ;)

Thugs vs military. Military has more guns. Military gets its way. So much for democracy in the muslim world.

Yeah, the results of the Arab Spring are kind of disappointing, but predictable. Hopefully more leaders from the middle east will begin to speak openly against the mistakes being made in the name of Islam.

Baby Steps! :thup:
Let's hope so....let's see if we hear their voices here in the USA....

The OP is about Egypt.

Not sure how your question pertains to the topic? ..... :cool:

The OP is about words of wisdom, about a Muslim finally calling for Islam to act like a civilized religion and integrate into the world, instead of remaining the domain of blood thirsty savages.

Sad that you oppose his call for Muslims to learn to live in peace.

My inclination is that Islam is not capable of anything other than violence, brutality, and evil,. al-Sisi gave me hope that there really are sane and decent Muslims in the world.

You make that hope fade, maybe there are nothing but Muzzie Beasts, rank evil with no chance of redemption.

Actually it's your words that mean nothing. The Egyptian people didn't go through what they did, so that Islamist Muslim Brotherhood animals take over their country and turn it into yet another failed state Shariah shithole.

They are like politicians...their job is most important to them.
A secular military junta rules Egypt with an iron fist.

Imam's will face prison if they speak out against Pres. Al Sisi. ...... :cool:

Nobody's weeping for Islamist clerics these days. They are the number one promoters of intolerance, violence, and terror these days.

Anyone who is trying to analyse the currents happening such as those mentioned in this thread and not looking at it from a religious point of view will be clueless. Stating that ISIS is not Islamic would be the most extreme example of that. Taking into account a religious element will help. If one actually believes in God, and his adversary, then some sort of rational begins to appear. If one, such as myself, not only believes in God but in a God that speaks to his followers, as does his adversary, then one can begin to see what lies ahead.

God's adversary is the one who the Muslims call god. God wants his people to live in the land he promised them and obey the laws of Moses. God's adversary wants the Muslims to take over the world and kill everyone who does swear allegiance to the adversary. This is the ultimate goal of the adversary and he will speak the loudest to anyone who will listen. The adversary's current chosen one is receiving guidance from a higher source. Not the highest source but one more knowledgeable than the son of man. God is the highest source of guidance but for the most part we have turned our back on him in our arrogance of our belief of own wisdom and knowledge.

ISIS is listening to the adversary, Iran is listening to the adversary, and the Muslim Brotherhood is listening to the adversary. In the end there can be only one however. The adversary really does not care who it is. He just wants to show he is greater than God. He is not greater than God. God told me so.

The only people who think ISIS isn't Islamic are non Muslim useful idiots and liberals who always blame America for everything, and Muslims living in the West trying to deceive non Muslims.

Our president is one or both of these.

The only people who think ISIS isn't Islamic are non Muslim useful idiots and liberals who always blame America for everything, and Muslims living in the West trying to deceive non Muslims.

Most regrettably our President is Muslim for all practical purposes. He is our President and that is the bottom line of that. I was hoping that growing up and knowing Muslims the President would know better than to be so deceived. I will admit I was wrong and I was so very wrong. That said I would still vote for him both times again.

Most regrettably our President is Muslim for all practical purposes. He is our President and that is the bottom line of that. I was hoping that growing up and knowing Muslims the President would know better than to be so deceived. I will admit I was wrong and I was so very wrong. That said I would still vote for him both times again.

Nothing wrong with that. Thankfully there won't be a third time.

January 10, 2017, the end of an error.

Still waiting for Sunni to show us when a Mooooslem ever foiled a Jew :confused-84:

January 10, huh?

It's quite telling how the MSM is completely ignoring Al-Sisi's speech.

Just sayin'.

January 10, huh?

Actually it's January 20 but historically it's been all over the place.

Forum List

Back