A negro NFL Linebacker punched a cop in the face, after stiffing a cab.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
11:00 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us ... Bates hailed a cab in Manhattan and was taken to his hotel in Queens, and the fare totaled $32.06. We're told, he told the driver he didn't have cash or a card and took off ... so the driver called the police. We're also told before Bates attacked the sergeant at the station, he said, "I want to punch you in the face" ... then did exactly that. Our sources say Bates has now officially been charged with assault on a police officer and resisting arrest, along with theft of services.

TMZ

I think he should have been allowed to stiff a cab. He is a slave who plays for his slave massa NFL owner.

He must have been caught with a net, dragged onto a boat, and auctioned.

He deserves reparations!!!!

Right?

Am, am I woke now? Can I please be invited to the cocktail parties now?

And cabbies tend to avoid picking up black male riders, why?

We prefer black males incarcerated in america. We fear everything and everyone. We even fear black male teenagers to such an extent we've made it legal to murder them if you're "scared". Do your part to spread fear and hate today.

We prefer black males incarcerated in america. We fear everything and everyone. We even fear black male teenagers to such an extent we've made it legal to murder them if you're "scared". Do your part to spread fear and hate today.
You didn’t answer my question.
Who knows, do they always or have you heard something? Why do cops shoot them? Why are you taught to fear them? American society is what it is, and since american society cannot withstand scrutiny, we do this instead.

You didn’t answer my question.
Who knows, do they always or have you heard something? Why do cops shoot them? Why are you taught to fear them? American society is what it is, and since american society cannot withstand scrutiny, we do this instead.
To answer your questions, it’s due to the significantly higher rate and likelihood of crime being committed by black males. This is a result of a similar disparity in black males raised without fathers. So the apprehensiveness is way less an issue of being ‘taught’ and more a result of pragmatism.

according to MSM/blacks/leftists/, a black would NEVER do such a thing
you must be mistaken
they CAN'T do such a thing

Last edited:
BlackIce.jpg

Forum List

Back