A nice video that ought to embarrass the hell out of the left. It won't. Well it will.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just remember the left wing POLITICIANS count on chaos and the dilapidated neighborhoods and desperation. That they can prop up the scapegoat AND more importantly enslave the minds and capture the poor as automatic robotic votes.

This video shows it.

Last edited:

Just remember the left wing POLITICIANS count on chaos and the dilapidated neighborhoods and desperation. That they can prop up the scapegoat AND more importantly enslave the minds of capture the poor as automatic robotic votes.

This video shows it.

I blame the "Job Creators"

Tangent: The video demonstrates a lack of historic perspective, employing the contemporary conceit of believing that "forever" means, "for as long as I can remember."

This culture of demanding money and stuff from government, esp. the Federal Government, is quite new, historically speaking. In 1887, President Cleveland vetoed the Texas Seed Bill (providing drought relief to Texas farmers) because, "....I can find no warrant for such an appropriation in the Constitution, and I do not believe that the power and duty of the general government ought to be extended to the relief of individual suffering which is in no manner properly related to the public service or benefit." But now we have Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, food stamps, housing assistance, tax credits for healthcare and health insurance, farm subsidies, PeeBeeFuckingEss, and on and on and on. Billions and billions and billions of federal tax dollars going to private citizens, in spite of a Tenth Amendment that prohibits all of it.

What happened? The Constitution didn't change.

Just remember the left wing POLITICIANS count on chaos and the dilapidated neighborhoods and desperation. That they can prop up the scapegoat AND more importantly enslave the minds of capture the poor as automatic robotic votes.

This video shows it.

America is rapidly becoming a third world nation on the verge of destruction, and the ruling class is more than happy about it.

Sadly dupes like the above poster is aligned with the ruling class, unknowingly resulting in his own demise. Can't fix stupid.

Tangent: The video demonstrates a lack of historic perspective, employing the contemporary conceit of believing that "forever" means, "for as long as I can remember."

This culture of demanding money and stuff from government, esp. the Federal Government, is quite new, historically speaking. In 1887, President Cleveland vetoed the Texas Seed Bill (providing drought relief to Texas farmers) because, "....I can find no warrant for such an appropriation in the Constitution, and I do not believe that the power and duty of the general government ought to be extended to the relief of individual suffering which is in no manner properly related to the public service or benefit." But now we have Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, food stamps, housing assistance, tax credits for healthcare and health insurance, farm subsidies, PeeBeeFuckingEss, and on and on and on. Billions and billions and billions of federal tax dollars going to private citizens, in spite of a Tenth Amendment that prohibits all of it.

What happened? The Constitution didn't change.
What happened is the Constitution is ignored. It is no longer the law of the land. Elitism is the law of the land and it is most fickle.

That video isn't very good for changing leftist minds or showing them what's wrong with the ideology.

This video shows it.

America is rapidly becoming a third world nation on the verge of destruction, and the ruling class is more than happy about it.

Sadly dupes like the above poster is aligned with the ruling class, unknowingly resulting in his own demise. Can't fix stupid.

Yes, we are becoming a third world nation with a wealthy class supported by the government and an underpaid working class who are kept in their place

This video shows it.

What do you propose?

That job creators just stop creating jobs and instead "give" their resources to the government, or to the woman who has 15 children, because she is entitled to someone else's money, and has no responsibility to their existence?

Are we to work and have the government decide where we live, how we live, how much food is allotted to our family?

That video isn't very good for changing leftist minds or showing them what's wrong with the ideology.
Oh, nothing will do that. After 911, they still don't think terrorism is real. That is when I knew. Well I knew what they were before that, but that confirmed it for me.

It was from that moment that I ceremoniously piss on their grave from time to time.

Donald Trump is POTUS. That "ought to embarrass the hell out of" the whole of the U.S. electorate.

Oh, nothing will do that. After 911, they still don't think terrorism is real. That is when I knew. Well I knew what they were before that, but that confirmed it for me.

It was from that moment that I ceremoniously piss on their grave from time to time.

I agree, you can lay it all out plain and simple for them and if they happen to get it, their brain kind of shuts down. This is what the indoctrination does. I'd like to see and learn an un-indoctrination tactic.

Donald Trump is POTUS. That "ought to embarrass the hell out of" the whole of the U.S. electorate.
They have nothing. Responding the way I said.

overthetop3.gif

I agree, you can lay it all out plain and simple for them and if they happen to get it, their brain kind of shuts down. This is what the indoctrination does. I'd like to see and learn an un-indoctrination tactic.
They respond to truth in their petulant snot nosed ways.

Watch how they respond to truth.

This video shows it.

Yes, we are becoming a third world nation with a wealthy class supported by the government and an underpaid working class who are kept in their place

. . . and the very policies you support are what is doing it.

They respond to truth in their petulant snot nosed ways.

Watch how they respond to truth.

There's gotta be a way without violence. That tranny is lucky it wasn't me he wasn't talking to me like that, bigger or not. I'd be going for it right there. That got my adrenalin going. :eek:

See, that's the problem with the video and your thinking.

Terrorism is a product of the Deep State, as was 9/11.

If it weren't for elites funding and training terrorists, and the corporate media conditioning you to fear the terrorist threat, you wouldn't be bothered by it.

Terrorism is a useful tool to take away your civil liberties and civil rights, and to create a massive intrusive police state.

The Deep State isn't partisan. It uses both parties and controls them both. It is controlled opposition and has an agenda that is larger than them both.

See, that's the problem with the video and your thinking.

Terrorism is a product of the Deep State, as was 9/11.

If it weren't for elites funding and training terrorists, and the corporate media conditioning you to fear the terrorist threat, you wouldn't be bothered by it.

Terrorism is a useful tool to take away your civil liberties and civil rights, and to create a massive intrusive police state.

The Deep State isn't partisan. It uses both parties and controls them both. It is controlled opposition and has an agenda that is larger than them both.
Nevertheless, denying terrorism exists is naive too. There are things that are exaggerated, however there are also actual reasons for a military.

Just remember the left wing POLITICIANS count on chaos and the dilapidated neighborhoods and desperation. That they can prop up the scapegoat AND more importantly enslave the minds and capture the poor as automatic robotic votes.

This video shows it.

"SOMEBODY GOTTA PAY FOR ALL MY CHILDREN!!"

Holy shit....close your legs, you whore....12 fucking children? How is that MY responsibility?

Forum List

Back