A night to remember - a terribly horrific horror movie

The 2022 Film, Art and Book (FAB) Fest: Come for the sinking of the Titanic, stay for the Tin Hut BBQ. food truck.

I loves me some Tin Hut BBQ food truck

Actually the film wasn't completely accurate, since the discovery of the wreck, we know much more about the breakup and sinking, and why some passengers reported the Titanic righted itself half way through the sinking.

In this movie, there is silence as titanic sinks intact....

Nobody has come close to actually doing a good movie about what it was like on titanic while sinking. The entire ship bent like a banana. Millions of inch diameter rivets bending - any idea how loud that was? The band stopped playing because nobody could hear them.

There are two drawings from the titanic lifeboats.

One, which I can no longer find, has the bow under, the screws visible... And the stern is parallel to the ocean

The other which is available on search engines, shows the four funnels no longer parallel.... Ship bent like a banana and everyone saw it....

• Banned
In this movie, there is silence as titanic sinks intact....

Nobody has come close to actually doing a good movie about what it was like on titanic while sinking. The entire ship bent like a banana. Millions of inch diameter rivets bending - any idea how loud that was? The band stopped playing because nobody could hear them.

There are two drawings from the titanic lifeboats.

One, which I can no longer find, has the bow under, the screws visible... And the stern is parallel to the ocean

The other which is available on search engines, shows the four funnels no longer parallel.... Ship bent like a banana and everyone saw it....
I can't imagine the horror they felt...on an unsinkable ship. Fyi, the rescue ship, the hms Carpathia was sunk by torpedos from a German U-boat in ww1.

Forum List

Back